Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks NN.

Dookie....... :smh:
Randy....... :smh: twice
Micheal.......:smh: thrice
Namond....... :shame:

Innocense lost.
This is the best season of the WIRE. (3 and 1 were good also)

Man D-Nice, Soggy is gonna be mad at you...LOL

NN, Soggy can kiss my arse if he's mad, he didn't have to open the thread. LOL

Hey Fiyah, why you close my thread man, I thought we were cool? Is it our fault, that you dish people don't have On Demand? Come on man, open it back up, some of us do want to discuss Ep 50, and it's not fair to us that you have it closed. Just show some restraint, and don't open it.

Come on Fiyah, don't be like that man.LOL

NICE

I did not open it. I just know to stay away from it. However, for this thread I respectfully ask that episode 50 not be discussed on this thread.

Now with all that said, I do have a question about the last episode.

What was the little exchange between Kema and Lester about? Kema is on the phone kicking it talking about some babe she saw and then Lester comes by to ask her how she is liking her job. She gave him a sarcastic remark of "I'm loving it". Then he leaves. What was that about.

I did not open it. I just know to stay away from it. However, for this thread I respectfully ask that episode 50 not be discussed on this thread.

What was the little exchange between Kema and Lester about? Kema is on the phone kicking it talking about some babe she saw and then Lester comes by to ask her how she is liking her job. She gave him a sarcastic remark of "I'm loving it". Then he leaves. What was that about.

That was nothing man, just one friend not feeling like being bothered at the time. Daniels, Bunk, McNaulty, Carver, and Lester are the only friends she has on the force, and really the only ones that take her seriously.

Oh, and I respect everyone who didn't see EP 50, and that's why I haven't discussed it on this thread, and opened another, but Fiyah put out the fire. LOL

NICE

I'm going to open the Fiyah. I would never discuss 50 on this thread, but making an entirely new thread and making sure that folks know it is the spoiler thread should be okay.

Get some on demand!!

D, I started to call you Monday as soon as I finished watching it because I was floored by some events! That was a good finale!

It was his way of saying that "whatever their department" is named is back, he is in charge and she can come back if she wants to.

She is luvin the check she is getting from homicide though.

I'm going to open the Fiyah. I would never discuss 50 on this thread, but making an entirely new thread and making sure that folks know it is the spoiler thread should be okay.

Get some on demand!!

D, I started to call you Monday as soon as I finished watching it because I was floored by some events! That was a good finale!

I started to call Soggy, and rub his nose in it. LOL

I'll call you tonight.

NICE

It was some bull to close a thread because some folks don't have digital cable. If there is a spoiler thread and there is only one episode left, what do you think will be discussed? Friggin logic of some folks. If you are scared.... don't open spoiler threads.

I have "ON DEMAND" and those episodes don't come out early on mine. Secondly, why don't you people PM each other until SUNDAY.

Lester is now back in charge of the unit that was about to put a wiretap on Marlo. He was trying to get Kema back, but Kema seems to be enjoying where she's at being Detective. I think he understands Kema has had enough of getting the run around and simply want to stay where she is at.

And he got his Binitch back.

"So which one of yall is gonna open the Truck?"

*BAM*

*White dude goes to open the truck*

:lmao:

Man that was hilarious. That is what putting heat to that arse will do:saw:

I can't wait to see episode 50. It looked like they had brought in Snoop to see all those bodies. I can't wait to see this.

Marlo feels so untouchable...I wonder how he will explain all of this.

Since it is that simple, why don't you just not read the spoiler thread....

I didn't, but the SPOILER thread was CREATED because you people KEEP spoiling the next episode in this thread the entire season. I would have been HAPPY if the SPOILER THREAD was created the first week, not the last. You know everybody don't have ON DEMAND, why would you even talk about next week's episode under this thread.

Just got that Season III at Best Buy for $60.00.

Im :D

I just told them that Target had it on sale for $60.00 and they changed the price.

:D x's 4.

Man Entourage is the schit. I don't know which is my favorite HBO Comedy Entourage, or Curb Your Enthusiasm, but they're both worth keeping HBO over. Hell, I got HBO just for boxing, but their shows never disappoint, and are even more of an incentive for me to keep it. Real Sports is great as well.

NICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back