The What Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pv_symbiotic

Ghetto Bourgeois
This is a thread that I am starting so that any day you feel like you can come here and post what will you be doing in the gym on that day.

Since Today is Thursday I will be doing spin class.

I don't feel it, but I will be enjoying after 5 minutes of warm ups.

In about an hour.......45 min of cardio then back work out follow by 30 mins of cardio.

Friday...my off day. Looking forward to working on legs on Saturday.

Hell, I wish i had a day off...

Friday night...Shoulders,Triceps and Hamstrings

Saturday...Cardio and more Cardio with some crunches

Sunday....Cardio (at the park:nod:)

Warm up on bike
Leg Circuit (curl, extension, leg press) x 3
Seated calf raise
Back on bike
Treadmill
Tricep circuit (pull down, over head, close grip) x 3

out of that b@tch..

Warm up on bike
Leg Circuit (curl, extension, leg press) x 3
Seated calf raise
Back on bike
Treadmill
Tricep circuit (pull down, over head, close grip) x 3

out of that b@tch..

Hey ABE.....Instead of jumping on the bike between work out, do a mix cardio session with the tread mill and bike after work out

Wasn't intending on doing the triceps, I had time to spare and threw it in there.

what kind of cardio do you do at the park?

Run the hills....there is a park near the gym that was created out of a depression (Memorial and Waugh Dr). Plus we do sprints and other running stuff out there.

I try to get there early as hell before it get to hot

Run the hills....there is a park near the gym that was created out of a depression (Memorial and Waugh Dr). Plus we do sprints and other running stuff out there.

I try to get there early as hell before it get to hot

Oh gosh, I'm sure that is a heck of a workout. Hills are awful :tdown: I run them, but they are killer. :mad:

Hills and sprint will lean you out faster then anything else (cardio)

I will agree with that. I have definitely seen a difference in my body since I began running 8 months ago and others have commented to me about it also. I just don't like doing those hills, but I do.

I have a 4 mile run to do tomorrow and I will have a gradual hill included in the route I'm planning on taking.

Saturday is Abs and Legs. In the past it has been Legs and Abs but I have been slacking on the Abs. So I made an adjustment.

Okay people it's Monday...

What's the deal?

For me it is Chest and Arms, my supps (NO2) just arrived at the Job. I am going to increase the size of my pecs this Summer.

45 minute interval training on bike
Flys on Pec Dec
Chest Press
Crunches
Pulldown supersets
5 min elliptical
5 min treadmill

If you do light weights, you will have a great cardio workout and burn through any fat that maybe on the pecs.

If you do light weights, you will have a great cardio workout and burn through any fat that maybe on the pecs.

I hear ya. Although light weights are what I am doing (for tone, not strength or bulk) That exercise isn't on my program at this point. I never did dumbbell flys even when I powerlifted. I didn't like them. My trainer put me on pec deck and thats where I remained. I have seen what it does for folks, and that's great. I recommend it to other folks, but I am not doing it. LOL!

Thanks for the suggestion(s) though. Sometimes you can have tunnel-vision when working out and planning routines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back