The transfer portal is like covid, every school catches the transfer portal bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
We expect more JSU guys in there before fall.... we had our look this spring and the fat trimming is underway...
🤷🏾‍♂️

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JSU players about to have their own lil club section in the transfer portal thanks to A&M punching them down😭🤣

Last edited:
let's just say A&M expedited the process..lol don't y'all got another game to play? why they quit before the season end??😭😂

The season is over. PV ain't played in a month and if they win this weekend the swac office will more than likely get them to play su instead of us since we are out of championship contention.

let's just say A&M expedited the process..lol don't y'all got another game to play? why they quit before the season end??😭😂
I would be concerned with that defense if I were you... JSU making necessary changes that were going to happen regardless of our performance this past Saturday.... boy I tell you y’all AAMU people can win something but act like you’ve never won something.... small time behavior.

The season is over. PV ain't played in a month and if they win this weekend the swac office will more than likely get them to play su instead of us since we are out of championship contention.

Just because you're out of contention doesn't justify the conference taking a home game (gate) away from you. PVAMU can not go to the SCG anyway and has no hunt in the game of a possible 3 way tie in the west. Ashley, don't let them screw you out of a home gate revenue for a non existent tie breaker.

Just because you're out of contention doesn't justify the conference taking a home game (gate) away from you. PVAMU can not go to the SCG anyway and has no hunt in the game of a possible 3 way tie in the west. Ashley, don't let them screw you out of a home gate revenue for a non existent tie breaker.

Forgot all about Pv not being eligible

I would be concerned with that defense if I were you... JSU making necessary changes that were going to happen regardless of our performance this past Saturday.... boy I tell you y’all AAMU people can win something but act like you’ve never won something.... small time behavior.
Hmmm, will we have the honor of christening their New Basketball (and other stuff) Mecca to the SWAC next season??? (Yes, Yes...please say that is so)!

Hmmm, will we have the honor of christening their New Basketball (and other stuff) Mecca to the SWAC next season??? (Yes, Yes...please say that is so)!
It probably won't be ready for the upcoming season... just hold on for another year. I promise you will get a royal beating in there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Valley has 4. 3 didn't dress out last year and 1 (grad transfer) only played one game as a senior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back