The transfer portal is like covid, every school catches the transfer portal bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I applaud you.... you’re going back and fourth with small time institutions that been talking about their victory against THEE all week as if it’s their SWAC title..... they’ll be irreverent in the fall.... let them have their fun... they got the most rest this “SWAC” spring season.... dodged playing the SWAC west this year... and now Nettles at Alabama State went out....gave up 43 to JSU practice squad and guys that won’t even start in the fall and think oh this all JSU got ? LOL..., but they want to poke they chest out like they gangsta.... please... they’ll be humbled back to average in the fall... it’s a fluke at best.. all they did was do what they were suppose to do while getting rest...
you sound bitter lol I guess A&M going to the SWAC Championship will do that lol😂😂😂

you sound bitter lol I guess A&M going to the SWAC Championship will do that lol😂😂😂
Nah g it’s facts....you just don’t like them... come fall y’all won’t even be a factor so I’m cool. Y’all need this man it’s been since what Bush was in office ...? Get yours playa but we gone call it what it is over this way... cause where’s the lie ?

what has txsu football program been since we entered the SWAC? y'all are like Valley too us..we can always count on y'all for a W😭🤣

How in the hell did Valley get dragged into this on a transfer portal thread? Yall really to humble yourselves and be thankful that Alcorn opted out and you didn't play Southern, PV or UAPB this Spring because you would be just the previous seasons (a footnote). And even if you were to win a title this Spring, it will be just like your other title that no one remembers or talks about. Yall have nothing else but football (all the other sports you bow down and kiss the ring of ASU)

Be happy the SWAC allowed yall to follow behind big brother ASU and join the SWAC

Damn shame about Clarke too because he definitely is a legitimate D1 running back but got hurt plus Deion wants his "dawgs"

He definitely could start for a number of teams so hopefully with the transfer exception this year he can bounce back to playing next season

Damn shame about Clarke too because he definitely is a legitimate D1 running back but got hurt plus Deion wants his "dawgs"

He definitely could start for a number of teams so hopefully with the transfer exception this year he can bounce back to playing next season
LOL!!!!! Yall can have him. That boy wasn't hurt, just his hands were hurt. Hurt everytime they touched the football.

That's that brutal honesty some of my PV brethren don't want me to publicly say. lol

Fukk that lol. We gotta trim the fat. Get some ballers in here. Guys that not only love football but consistently work at their craft. If you lose at home to a rival and you aren't pissed about it *here's the door*. Coach Prime is only keeping the guys around that put up numbers this short season. Expect over 50 new faces in the fall. The trenches will be addressed.

Fukk that lol. We gotta trim the fat. Get some ballers in here. Guys that not only love football but consistently work at their craft. If you lose at home to a rival and you aren't pissed about it *here's the door*. Coach Prime is only keeping the guys around that put up numbers this short season. Expect over 50 new faces in the fall. The trenches will be addressed.
We stay athletically obese and athletically unhealthy @ PV, wasting scholarships on those who aren't committed to athletic AND ACADEMIC excellence; hence the mediocrity and sub-average play where too many supporters still "wish" for victories vs local pwcus @ our level lol and continue to relish in losing to teams like nicholls, shsu, and rice by a few points. :D lol

But currently, PV has Grambling's and Texas Southern's # in football though. That's all that matters to the mentally shallow folk. lol & smh

We stay athletically obese and athletically unhealthy @ PV, wasting scholarships on those who aren't committed to athletic AND ACADEMIC excellence; hence the mediocrity and sub-average play where too many supporters still "wish" for victories vs local pwcus @ our level lol and continue to relish in losing to teams like nicholls, shsu, and rice by a few points. :D lol

But currently, PV has Grambling's and Texas Southern's # in football though. That's all that matters to the mentally shallow folk. lol & smh
Woooooooooo Weeeeeeeeeee, man. 🤣

You think y'all gonna renew Dooleys contract. It seems like your defensive issues were finally addressed.

Bewildered, are you still allowed to enter the Black Panther Party forum? I am just curious. "Brutal honesty" will get you banned from some private forums. Well, that's what I hear.

It's not the posters here mane. It's those "others." Those party-PV folk who prolly never sacrificed to graduate PVAMU and don't have the same loving compassion/investment for the school as many of us here posting do.

You think y'all gonna renew Dooleys contract. It seems like your defensive issues were finally addressed.

Seriously, I don't know how this will turn out. I think this is the final year or is it next year? I'm unsure. Always seriously pulling for his success at the helm.

The one thing I DO know is PVAMU hired a figurehead as "athletic director." A do-nothing, salary drawing, remotely-reactive and non-proactive, colored anglo, imho.

So, what did you think about PVAMU's fall 2021 football schedule which was to be officially released on 04/01/2021 but still hasn't been released on 04/21/2021? lol

Seriously, I don't know how this will turn out. I think this is the final year or is it next year? I'm unsure. Always seriously pulling for his success at the helm.

The one thing I DO know is PVAMU hired a figurehead as "athletic director." A do-nothing, salary drawing, remotely-reactive and non-proactive, colored anglo, imho.

So, what did you think about PVAMU's fall 2021 football schedule which was to be officially released on 04/01/2021 but still hasn't been released on 04/21/2021? lol

Yea I think he will be successful. You guys are always right there in the thick of things

Yall give Ashley Heyal but he has done a helluva job since being at THEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back