The race to the Celebration Bowl is really wide open

We got just as much of a chance as SU...I swear yall done surprised PV with a QB they didnt prepare for and now think yall world beaters LMAO
Please, yall beat PB and Valley, barely by PB and Valley held u to 3 pts in the second half, and yall think yall have shot? Lol

Dude get out your feelings, read the topic smh. Not Swac race, celebration bowl race. Smh

You are the one in your feelings as always when it comes to anything that mentions JSU. How does one get to the Celebration Bowl from the Swac? exactly smh

Please, yall beat PB and Valley, barely by PB and Valley held u to 3 pts in the second half, and yall think yall have shot? Lol

Im pretty sure we are 3-2. I love how yall like to leave that FAMU win out..Any given Saturday

Alcorn held yall to 3 points the WHOLE game..Relax

You are the one in your feelings as always when it comes to anything that mentions JSU. How does one get to the Celebration Bowl from the Swac? exactly smh
Please, cause yall backwards. Is Bama st and j st gone play each other in Atlanta? Better yet who's in first place in the east?

Please, cause yall backwards. Is Bama st and j st gone play each other in Atlanta? Better yet who's in first place in the east?

SU gone play SU to get to the Celebration Bowl in Atlanta? You see how dumb that sounds. SU, Bama State, and JSU controls their own destiny. If SU win out they go to the Celebration Bowl. If Bama state win out they go to the Celebration Bowl. If JSU win out we go to the Celebration Bowl. It aint that hard to get.

Is SU gone play SU to get to the Celebration Bowl in Atlanta. You see how dumb that sounds. SU, Bama State, and JSU controls their own destiny. If SU win out they go to the Celebration Bowl. If Bama state win out they go to the Celebration Bowl. If JSU win out we go to the Celebration Bowl. It aint that hard to get.
Who in first place the east? Whoever is control there on destiny.

I question your IQ in general. Every team is a different now. Whether that's better or worse. Stop letting the JSU letters get you rattled. its ok
Yall really feel good about that product on the field? Hell TP aint saying much about yall. Lol

Yall really feel good about that product on the field? Hell TP aint saying much about yall. Lol

I feel good about the changes we made and know we Can beat anybody left on the schedule. Talent wise we are good although I'd be more confident with better qb and oline play. Those are our weakest areas.

I feel good about the changes we made and know we Can beat anybody left on the schedule. Talent wise we are good although I'd be more confident with better qb and oline play. Those are our weakest areas.
Lol.... Like I said, I don't see yall doing nothing.

We aren't the only 2 who control their destiny in the SWAC with the SCG looming.
Apparently, he doesn't understand this. As it stands now, at this very moment, SU may control its destiny to get the SCG, but so will the East representative. FAMU still has to play a 1-loss Howard team and a 1-loss BCU team. Those are not guaranteed wins for FAMU.

And given how the MEAC uses its tiebreaker system, NCA&T can still go to the CB if for some reason FAMU loses just one game. And those two schools don't even play each other this year.

Again, the CB race is WIDE OPEN. To think otherwise is simply a foolish though.

Back