The race to the Celebration Bowl is really wide open

I only saw maybe jrock and one or two more talking shyt. The rest of yall were quiet AF lol.

Wont have to wait that long. Things will be clear in a few more weeks.
They Crystal clear to me now. And yall not in the glass. Plus, don't we beat PV not all but most of the time?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Downfall?

They lost by a pair of FGs at the horn. They’re still a really good football team

Anytime you're expected to win the BCF championship and descend with two league losses, it's a downfall. I did not say they weren't a real good team (the two aren't mutually exclusive). As a matter of fact, since they loss to two league foes, it speaks well of their league.

Last edited:
Those guys i mention should be. They faded away just like j st football and soon u will do the same. Lol
Dude, ain't nobody faded away. If anybody had faded away, it was you and them southern folks until yall's win against PV.
Yall were calling for Odom's head after that Alcorn homecoming blowout.

Dude, ain't nobody faded away. If anybody had faded away, it was you and them southern folks until yall's win against PV.
Yall were calling for Odom's head after that Alcorn homecoming blowout.
Lol yall gone put Odums back in his place?

southern just got blowed out by Alcorn for homecoming a week or two ago and folks were calling for Odom's head. Now after a win, folks forget about that.
Anybody can be beat because no team is head and shoulders above the other in the SWAC.
Aamu better than yall. Lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dude, that old, tired statement done played out. Get some new material.
JayRob don't lose focus, me and you talking. Now I respect you and TP, reason being yall have made threads about me and made me famous. Now with all of that said, tell yo j st peeps yall not gone beat Southern, PV, and Alcorn this year. Also tell them yall not gone see no celebration bowl this season. Tell'em JayRob tell'em.

Back