The race to the Celebration Bowl is really wide open

“Not a swac race, celebration bowl race”

This statement really made me realize how much time we waste replying to that man.

Naw, I know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about within the conference. Lol... Go look at my picks. The games I've picked yall to win y'all have won lol. Nobody in there right mind got yall winning the remainder of yall games lol. Please do yourself a favor and take yall out the equation. But I bet u got us beating Txsu tho? Lol

Naw, I know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about within the conference. Lol... Go look at my picks. The games I've picked yall to win y'all have won lol. Nobody in there right mind got yall winning the remainder of yall games lol. Please do yourself a favor and take yall out the equation. But I bet u got us beating Txsu tho? Lol

upload_2018-10-15_13-25-54.png

FACTS..

JSU makes your blood boil doesn't it LMAO

This is why I don't worry about SU playing JSU in football. Them mofos hate the sight of JSU and it's been that way since Worm took over and also since Comegy made that comment about BR. They know how the fan base feels about JSU. Even when Stump was coaching he played JSU tough. I think Big Worm don't like yall either. That is one game they will be ready to play. I am actually more worried with TxSU and PB being trap games. If we lose those games. Then the JSU game means nothing but pride.

Right lol. Rationale goes out of the window lol
Lol... Dude since I've been on this board yall have said the same stuff. Hell, Get Ready, Jay rob, and TP don't even talk about j st football no more. The ones left are straight backwards coutry thinkers. Lol... Yall ought to call me a prophet.

Lol... Dude since I've been on this board yall have said the same stuff. Hell, Get Ready, Jay rob, and TP don't even talk about j st football no more. The ones left are straight backwards coutry thinkers. Lol... Yall ought to call me a prophet.

Who are yall lol. One or two people do not rep for the masses.

Those guys i mention should be. They faded away just like j st football and soon u will do the same. Lol

You and Jayrob debate just about everyday so thats a lie lol. TP still goes on his rampage.I've been here since 2003 so there wont be any fading from me

You and Jayrob debate just about everyday so thats a lie lol. TP still goes on his rampage.I've been here since 2003 so there wont be any fading from me
Damn I'm important... You watch my conversations. Lol... But like I said its Southern and Famu to lose. Famu and my team are in the driver seat.

Who's yall? I wasn't.... Do me a favor post y'all schedule at the end of the year and see if the celebration bowl picture.

I only saw maybe jrock and one or two more talking shyt. The rest of yall were quiet AF lol.

Wont have to wait that long. Things will be clear in a few more weeks.

Back