The Best Show on Television, by Far!!!!

Alright yall, I see where this episode will be aired again on Thursday 9:00 eastern, 8:00 central.

It was the BEST EVER!!!!!!! Since that particular episode aired, I've read so much about that case.

I'll wait til after its shown again to spill it. LOL

I'm definitely gon record it. MUST SEE TV!!!!!!!!

I read up alot about it also. Turns out those brothers had never gotten along, and that one brother had been locked up before for killing somebody in a botched drug deal. They actually had morgue pics up of the people that got killed, but there was public outcry and so they took them down.

Trigger Man,
stop spilling the beans. wait til tomorrow. :lol::lol:

but I will say that sometimes I think he did it and other times.......... he just may not have (at least not alone) :scared:

and I did get a look at some of those pics. :scared:
:smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Trigger Man,
stop spilling the beans. wait til tomorrow. :lol::lol:

but I will say that sometimes I think he did it and other times.......... he just may not have (at least not alone) :scared:

and I did get a look at some of those pics. :scared:

i'm sorry mane, but that shat was interesting. It's kinda almost like that O.J. Simpson case. What the hell were the rest doing while other folks was getting shot? I read up and it said that all of the adults were intoxicated, so that could be an answer. They also found the young girl's pants and panties pulled down, so I think she was raped also.l

aw damn, the beans already spilled, so I'ma give my take.

and folks who aint seen it yet, need to stop reading until you see it tomorrow
:lol:

this is gon be rambling, cause I have read soooo much about that case.

okay, Jessie (the killer) had not been long out of prison. And some folks say that he had previously taken a rap for Cecil (his brother and the one who got killed). While Jessie was locked up, his family never came to see him and ended up spending all his drug money and never even sending him any money while he was locked up. Also, Cecil hooked up with Jessie's old girl during that time and they had some kids and moved in together. The girlfriend was one of the ones killed too.
A couple of weeks before the killings, Jessie and Cecil had gotten into it after a game of cards and Jessie had said he would kill him and his family. Folks in Memphis say that Jessie had a lot of resentment toward Cecil. They both were gang members, I think in diffferent gangs though.

as for the night of the killings, in a way, I don't think Jessie acted alone. If you remember the first interview with the kid who survived, Sgt. Mason asked him, "who let them in?" Okay, if it was Jessie and Cecil, why would Cecil not have a key to his own house and if it was indeed Jessie and Cecil, why would that even be a question the police would ask "who let them in?"

On the 2nd interview, the kid said "they were in a circle arguing and fighting". It's never shown who the "they" were.
A helluva lot of people think the sister just may be in on it. I will say that something seem VERY shaky about her. Why would she go over there on the day after the killings, notice the cars in the yard, but no answer at the door and do nothing about it. c'mon, this was her brother's house.

Also, I read that Jessie went back to the house quite a few times after killing them (the bodies and the kids who survived weren't found until a couple of days after the murders). It's said that he attempted to "stage" the scene. That explains how one of the murdered girls had a wad of hair in her hand (to make it look like a fight had occured and a rape, like you mentioned) But Jessie don't come across like he got enough sense to try to stage a scene.

Also, the scene with the mother at the end, left me scratching my head after I found out Jessie had gone to jail a few times for beating her and threatening to kill her.

Knowing what I know now about the case, I can't wait to see it again.

-bump-

....just a reminder for those interested in this episode that will be shown tonight on A&E.

"Snake"

There was a guy I grew up and kicked it with on a new episode about 2 weeks ago. I knew he had been arrested on a capital murder charge (and a million dollar bond), but when I heard his name on the tv, all I could do was sit and stare ...

After seeing it again, it's still a lot of unanswered questions. How could one person kill all those people? And if he did, how could he do those kids like that (they were stabbed MULTIPLE times, even in the head :smh::smh:, and beaten) I read where the brother Cecil was shot 8 times, the other victims were shot 4 or 5 times. :smh:

but this time, I did notice where the surviving 9 year ole kid said nobody was with Junior while he was doing this.
(but then again, that part could have been doctored)

After seeing it again, it's still a lot of unanswered questions. How could one person kill all those people? And if he did, how could he do those kids like that (they were stabbed MULTIPLE times, even in the head :smh::smh:, and beaten) I read where the brother Cecil was shot 8 times, the other victims were shot 4 or 5 times. :smh:

but this time, I did notice where the surviving 9 year ole kid said nobody was with Junior while he was doing this.

....did you see where the blades on knives had seperated from the handle?

Mannn...talkin bout vicious, dude was beyond that. :smh:

"Snake"

I can see it though. He even admitted that they were drinking. That whole household was probably used to them fighting, so seeing them point guns at each other was probably no big deal. If you listen to the sister she said herself that he had a whole bunch of hate in his heart for his family because he felt they turned their backs on him when he got locked up.

It was so funny because they had him in protective custody WITH the folks he was trying to kill. It was probably him calling his sister from her apartment. I bet that had to be a scary moment when they played that tape and that little boy said Junior, because he was looked at as a possible target.

I know we don't see everything, but I keep going back to a question Mason asked that little boy. "Who let them in?"

Somebody PLEASE tell me, if it was just Cecil and Jessie, why would it be important to ask "who let them in?". Heck, Cecil lived there. For starters, its strange that he wouldn't have a key, but even if he didn't, it shole is strange to inquire who let him in his own house.

One theory floating around is that Jessie did not act alone.

and I'm sorry, but the reaction of Momma was "strange"

But I thought she said, "Who let HIM" in, not "them."

Anyway, if you're fugged up, and you know someone is at home, you ain't likely to go fumbling around for a key. Maybe they were throwed.

Well, yeah, they WERE throwed, but I'm talking about in reference to why someone had to come to the door.

but even at that, I would think that if she was referring to people who actually live at the house, "letting" them in the house would be so immaterial and such an "ordinary, routine" thing that the question or the answer would have no bearing on anything..

If some "unknown" folks came up in there, IMO, "who let them in" would then be a valid question.

btw, I hate that they blurred out that FOOL who came down to the police station LYING his arse off, trying to get the reward money. He probably would never live it down. :lol::lol:

I had been meaning to ask ya'll what kind of 'clearance' they have to get from the family. I've always wondering how the families feel seeing their loved ones on the floor dead...but at least in the case of the football player they didn't have to see his body. This story is an interesting look at what the families go through when the shows air. I finally saw the Last yard last night...I have about 10 of them recorded so I need to catch up.

NASHVILLE ? Jimmie Bradford, a Nashville educator, watched ?The First 48? Tuesday night as four young Memphis men described to police detectives their botched robbery attempt that killed his son, University of Memphis football player Taylor Bradford, last year.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/jul/29/father-relives-sons-death-airing-first-48/

I saw the Lester Street story last Thursday. I'm with Nita, I wasn't ready for that especially to hear about how those kids were done.

What about the gun that was sitting on the side of the couch. THey said Cecil probably was reaching for it. For one guy to come in and do THAT much damage- everybody in the house must have been throwed. It must have been the end of their night where noone could react to Junior coming in and cutting the fool.

Sad, sad story.........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
For one guy to come in and do THAT much damage- everybody in the house must have been throwed. It must have been the end of their night where noone could react to Junior coming in and cutting the fool.

another way to look at it is that since they all knew Junior, none of them would have expected him to go that far and kill them all. That may be why they didn't run (or try). Apparently, Junior and Cecil had fought before, so the other folks may have been trying to break them up as they normally would have, as opposed to trying to run for their lives.

um ok...i'mma have to watch Lester st episode TONIGHT and come back out here and read ya'lls comments cuz i'm lost! :smh:

Off topic about the SAME topic.

I watched this last night and fell out my chair laughing when the detectives started trying to find out who JROCK was. :lmao:
Nobody knew his real name or where he was.

All I could think about was this board.
Has anyone seen JROCK. :lol:

players,
I posted about that when it originally aired.
btw, it wasnt shown on the episode, but JROCK also raped that girl before killing her. :smh:

The line that the detective used on one of those dudes was simply classic---
"You're too stupid to be a terrorist. You can't even lie right."

:lol::lol::lol:

players,
I posted about that when it originally aired.
btw, it wasnt shown on the episode, but JROCK also raped that girl before killing her. :smh:

The line that the detective used on one of those dudes was simply classic---
"You're too stupid to be a terrorist. You can't even lie right."

:lol::lol::lol:

That's the part about this show that I alway's have to watch.
I love to see just how dumb these thug's are.
I'll bet they actually think the stories they come up with are actually good until the cop's start talking really REAL to them.

When he told him he was too dumb to be a terrorist, his whole face dropped.
Amazing part is these are the very clown's that go around with that "No snitching" mess.
The second they get in that room, they are the first one's "snitching".

ummmm, did anybody see First 48 last night????????
:smh::smh::smh:

the case in Minneapolis blew me away.

Two YOUNG punks (no more than 15 years old) killed a lady and her 10 year old son.
What made it ALL the worse is the punks knew the lady, use to come to her house and play video games with her son (the same one they killed) :smh: . The lady even use to feed them when they came to her house. (fed them the same night they killed her. :smh::smh:

But they decided they wanted to take her car. They hit the lady with a golf club and then stabbed her multiple times and then stabbed the kid multiple times. Blood was ALL over the house. :smh::smh:

In the interrogation, the one who did the killing tried to lie and say he had nothing to do with it, AND HIS DAMN HANDS GOT ALL KINDS OF CUTS ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

ummmm, did anybody see First 48 last night????????
:smh::smh::smh:

the case in Minneapolis blew me away.

Two YOUNG punks (no more than 15 years old) killed a lady and her 10 year old son.
What made it ALL the worse is the punks knew the lady, use to come to her house and play video games with her son (the same one they killed) :smh: . The lady even use to feed them when they came to her house. (fed them the same night they killed her. :smh::smh:

But they decided they wanted to take her car. They hit the lady with a golf club and then stabbed her multiple times and then stabbed the kid multiple times. Blood was ALL over the house. :smh::smh:

In the interrogation, the one who did the killing tried to lie and say he had nothing to do with it, AND HIS DAMN HANDS GOT ALL KINDS OF CUTS ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I saw it. What I don't understand is how a kid could cold blooded kill a woman and a 10 year old boy and have absolutely no remorse. What the hell is happening to our kids?

Back