The Best Show on Television, by Far!!!!

mighty hornet

The HMIC!!
The First 48 on A&E!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.aetv.com/the_first_48/

it's so good cause it's REAL!!!!! Real homicides, real victims, real suspects, real interrogations. This show is addictive. Period!!!!

New season starts Thursday night. I challenge ANYBODY to watch it and not become addicted.

btw, for folks who already watch it, the city of Memphis is off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
and they're back in Memphis this season.
:tup:

it's so good cause it's REAL!!!!! Real homicides, real victims, real suspects, real interrogations. This show is addictive. Period!!!!

New season starts Thursday night. I challenge ANYBODY to watch it and not become addicted.

btw, for folks who already watch it, the city of Memphis is off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Yep....I watch The First 48 Hrs every chance get! :tup:

I also like City Confidential, Cold Case Files and Intervention.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

My sister got hooked on this show.

Man how many folx gone die in Memphis, TN. My Jesus!!!!!

yup!!!
And you know in Memphis, it's gon be some of "us". :smh:

Sonny,
I found it while flipping the channels and got hooked myself.

My sister had been on the show for awhile.

The first episode I saw was half in Miami and Half in Memphis.
Some chick had set up this Ghanna dude to get robbed for his enheritance money ($3,000) by a local Mechanic in Memphis.
That mess was unreal how it unfolded.

yup!!!
And you know in Memphis, it's gon be some of "us". :smh:

Did you see the one where the boy's mama(Memphis) made him confess? He was trying to play hard until his mama told him to tell the truth. He then broke down like a baby.

Plus the one where the 10 year old little girl parents were killed in front of her..:smh: When she picked his photo out, and jumped for JOY!

Stupid negro gonna cause her to have nightmares for life...:mad:

I watch the show on a regular too... And they also film in Detroit (my home), and I have seen Phoenix, AZ episodes as well...

Y'all need to get hooked up on Dallas, Detroit, and KC SWAT as well......

SLT, Sonny,
I've seen both those.
That boy's mama came in there and laid it down. She got him to talk. And when he started crying, she was like "too late for that now". :lol::lol:

It's amazing to see how these thugs and criminals kill people for the simplest of things. :smh::smh:

there was one in Kansas City that really got to me. Some people who had moved there from New Orleans after Katrina. Dude came over to his sister's house cause her boyfriend had been beating her up. When he was leaving (WITH HIS KIDS IN THE CAR), the sister's boyfriend rides up beside them and shoots in the car. Strikes the lil 2 year girl in the back seat and kills her. :smh::smh:
They caught up with that fool somewhere in Mississippi. :mad::mad:

there was one in Kansas City that really got to me. Some people who had moved there from New Orleans after Katrina. Dude came over to his sister's house cause her boyfriend had been beating her up. When he was leaving (WITH HIS KIDS IN THE CAR), the sister's boyfriend rides up beside them and shoots in the car. Strikes the lil 2 year girl in the back seat and kills her. :smh::smh:

^^I didn't see that one. Kinda glad I didn't.......:smh:

But the one I mentioned above about the boy and his mama, they found dried blood on the trunk of the car. But when they went to put in on the back of the tow truck, blood started dripping. They knew right then that somebody was in that trunk...:(

This is one of my favorite shows. That black lady in Memphis is funny with them long finger nails. :lol: She be sharp as a tack. :lol:

Yep....I watch The First 48 Hrs every chance get! :tup:

I also like City Confidential, Cold Case Files and Intervention.

City Confidential is a trip the way ole boy be doing the voice over telling the basic plot's and twist's of cases.
He be talking like he's telling a bedtime story.
They show some strange crimes on that show.

I like the ones with the late Paul Warfield narrating the best. His usage of similes and metaphors is off the dayumed chain. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is one of my favorite shows. That black lady in Memphis is funny with them long finger nails. :lol: She be sharp as a tack. :lol:
:lol::lol:

Yup, Detective Mason

she's funny. One time, right before they went out to investigate, she was sitting at her desk curling her hair. She was like "I got to look good".
:lol::lol:

but I'll say, that she's pretty good in getting suspects to talk.

the boyfriend or the Brother was doing the shooting????

I like the ones with the late Paul Warfield narrating the best. His usage of similes and metaphors is off the dayumed chain. :lol:

Yep.

I'm sitting there trying to be all serious watching what's going on and he's making me crack up laughing.

I know he don't be trying to be funny but a lot of times he is. :lol:

the boyfriend or the Brother was doing the shooting????
the boyfriend!

The brother had brought his kids over there and they were on their way back home. Boyfriend rides up beside them (knowing the kids were in the car, cause they had just left) and begin shooting.
:mad::mad:

to see that lil girl's lifeless body stretched out on the street :no: :no:
That one got to a few of the detectives.

I also watch cops and America's most wanted every saturday.

I used to watch Cops and AMW, but now my husband has me hooked on Suze Orman...:tup:

That chick knows her stuff..:nod:

Yeah, Paul Winfield narrating City Confidential is almost 'spooky'. He has that Vincent Price sound to his voice.

Those detectives on The First 48 Hrs really have to carry alot of weight dealing with their families and their jobs...:(

Back