The Best Show on Television, by Far!!!!

I'll try to check it out next week.....but MH it doesn't sound like something that'll even make me move from Grey's Anatomy and Dr. Bailey. Or CSI.

Does it have repeats during the week or weekend?
yeah, they repeat. According to the website, it'll be on again Sunday.(different "episode" from last night ) 3 shows on Sunday @ 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00

I like it because it's real, actual homicides/investigations.
I dont watch those other shows, but I dont think they're real

It was just "okay" for me, but don't like TV shows that are REAL that depict crimes and cases. I do not like CourtTV, COPS, etc., but I watch Law and Order every day, every show. I enjoy the fictionalized shows, but I despise the reality shows. Perhaps it is because I am a trial attorney and the reality shows are too much like what I just was doing 4 hours earlier. I don't know, can't really explain it. Strange, but true. *shrugs shoulders*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If anybody missed it, First 48 was on fire last night!!!. Literally.

That case in Memphis was :eek:

One MF killed his buddy (bout a damn necklace :scared: ) and a 15 year old girl. Then set their bodies on fire.
:smh::smh:

In the process, he pulled two more of his "buddies" in this mess and they're going down with him.
All those young lives are just gone.

One MF killed his buddy (bout a damn necklace :scared: ) and a 15 year old girl. Then set their bodies on fire.

In the process, he pulled two more of his "buddies" in this mess and they're going down with him.

This is alsomy favorite show and I TIVO it every week... about the second case..I dont think the two friends should go down with buddy. Dude that committed the murder FORCED his two "friends" to help him drag and burn the bodies or he was going to kill them also.

My favorite detective is the ghetto woman from Memphis.

I saw it MH. That dude was cold blooded. The two buddies he brought in were scared when they were talking to the police. They only helped him because the feared for their lives. They both sang like birds and continued to lie about what happened to his buddy and the 15 yo girl.

It was easy to see from the interviews that those two guys were sced of the other guy, especially Cheeseburger. And he forced them to help him burn those bodies. I think both of those guys said he pulled the gun on them too.
I'm sure that has to be considered when they get to trial.

It was easy to see from the interviews that those two guys were sced of the other guy, especially Cheeseburger. And he forced them to help him burn those bodies. I think both of those guys said he pulled the gun on them too.

Those two guys should not get the type of time the trigger man should get. He basically punked them into helping him.

Then he had the nerve to shoot the guy in his friend's house. That poor lil girl gets killed just because she was riding in the truck with him. :smh: If that's not a classic case for watching the company you keep, I don't know what is.

If that's not a classic case for watching the company you keep, I don't know what is.
I agree 100%!!!!!!!

Not only with the girl who got killed, but the two buddies who ended up getting charged with murder, because of their "friend"

TP,
First 48 is wayyyyy better.

damn you Kincaid!
:mad::tdown:

Did you see the one where the boy's mama(Memphis) made him confess? He was trying to play hard until his mama told him to tell the truth. He then broke down like a baby.
That one was shown again last night, along with the one where the man got killed in Miami while visiting his son on his birthday.
:smh:

btw, the show that came on afterward about the gangs in Little Rock was interesting too. Some of that stuff left me shaking my head. :smh::smh:

btw, the show that came on afterward about the gangs in Little Rock was interesting too.

So gangs in Little Rock are STILL a problem?? I remember the documentary HBO did on Little Rock gangs years ago. I figured that stuff would've died down by now. :smh:

So gangs in Little Rock are STILL a problem?? I remember the documentary HBO did on Little Rock gangs years ago. I figured that stuff would've died down by now. :smh:
This was a followup to one A&E did a few years ago.
One of the main gang leaders is now "reformed" and is heavily involved in community programs with kids.
But lots of the guys featured in the first one are now in prison, dead, or still dealing drugs.
It was interesting.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I DVR'ed it last week...it was pretty good. My wife sat there with this scared look in her eyes. I ain't never seen nobody scared of everything....LOL It was good but I guess I have to see a few more episodes to say it is better than "Cheaters"...:D

I DVR'ed it last week...it was pretty good. My wife sat there with this scared look in her eyes. I ain't never seen nobody scared of everything....LOL It was good but I guess I have to see a few more episodes to say it is better than "Cheaters"...:D

Yep it replaced Cheaters as my favorite show lol.... Only thing is on First 48, the only ones that are good to me are the ones in the hood... I dont like the Hispanic episodes that are always in Miami.... the ones in Memphis are always good. Next season shoots in Birmingham, so those should be good also. Most of the ones in Miami be gay lover homicides.

Yep it replaced Cheaters as my favorite show lol.... Only thing is on First 48, the only ones that are good to me are the ones in the hood... I dont like the Hispanic episodes that are always in Miami.... the ones in Memphis are always good. Next season shoots in Birmingham, so those should be good also. Most of the ones in Miami be gay lover homicides.

Yeah, the ones I saw in MIA were "aiight" but I was expecting more hood ghetto drama entertainment....LOL Only then will it be better than "Cheaters".

Yeah, the ones I saw in MIA were "aiight" but I was expecting more hood ghetto drama entertainment....LOL
Miami can get ghetto too.
They've had a few from the "Pork N Beans" Project, Liberty City that were interesting

but right now, none of the cities are as interesting as Memphis.

Miami can get ghetto too.
They've had a few from the "Pork N Beans" Project, Liberty City that were interesting

but right now, none of the cities are as interesting as Memphis.

yep Pork and Beans has to be rough... I think I have seen like 3 or 4 episodes from there....

Another problem I have is as soon as it first comes on and they say the victimes name... I will go google the name to see what the outcome is lol... Honestly if this show would have come out while I was in high school, I would have done this type of work.

I will go google the name
:lol:

damn, I thought I was the only person who did that.

First 48 was on last night (Wed). It was good!! (and neither case was in Memphis :lol: )

One in Dallas, where this dude who moved from New Orleans after Katrina set up his next door neighbors to be robbed and killed. By his cousin.
Cousin was lying his arse off when they started questioning him.
But both of em and another "friend" end up charged with murder.

Case in Miami where black lady was killed by her ex-boyfriend. He had lied to the police and sent 'em on a wild goose chase, looking for a Hispanic dude. But when the DNA evidence came back, it was all over for the boyfriend. (even though he still tried to lie)

new episode on tonight

I had to revisit this thread after tonight's First 48!!!!!!

It was simply the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the case from last year about the 6 young people getting killed at a house in Memphis. Turned out, it was the brother who killed em and stabbed those kids.

It was sooooooooooooooo interesting seeing it unfold on First 48. To try to describe it would do it no justice.

I can't understand how/why the producers of the show didnt use this episode as the season premiere.

for those folks who missed it, I think it'll repeat later on tonight.
WATCH IT!!!!!!!

I had to revisit this thread after tonight's First 48!!!!!!

It was simply the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the case from last year about the 6 young people getting killed at a house in Memphis. Turned out, it was the brother who killed em and stabbed those kids.

It was sooooooooooooooo interesting seeing it unfold on First 48. To try to describe it would do it no justice.

I can't understand how/why the producers of the show didnt use this episode as the season premiere.

for those folks who missed it, I think it'll repeat later on tonight.
WATCH IT!!!!!!!

...I agree wholeheartedly; the best ever!!

I couldn' believe that it was the brother that did it man. What made dude snap like that is what's beneath me. I mean I just dont understand (never will) how a person can become so enraged to do that kind of killing.

That got to show this episode again.

"Snake"

Back