Texas police officer slings innocent black girl by hair, pulls gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now he has to be fearful for his life along with the residents and black guy who lives there because blacks are now issuing death threats. All because the black guy who was there stated it was not a race issue by a set of very FEW black kids getting out of order either before the white women (who should be arrested for assault) got into it with the girl.

I got a question why it when blacks have an opinion that is not the black folks are always victim crap that their lives have to be threaten?

We can not keep screaming victim all day then use violence when stuff doesn't go our way.

The Black guy's life should not be threatened because he made that asinine statement which, by the way, he contradicted in the same breath. Even the white kid who shot the video realized it was about race and was brave enough to say so. He said the cop pointed to everyone who was NOT white and told them to get on the ground. Brandon (the kid who shot the video) said it seemed like he was invisible because the cop looked right passed him to pick out a Black child.

Last edited:
The Black guy's life should not be threatened because he made that asinine state which, by the way, he contradicted in the same breath. Even the white kid who shot the video realized it was about race and was brave enough to say so. He said the cop pointed to everyone who was NOT white and told them to get on the ground. Brandon (the kid who shot the video) said it seemed like he was invisible because the cop looked right passed him to pick out a Black child.
Right... and that Black guy (the one who has been quoted so much by Fox News) couldn't have been very close because he was not in any of the videos at all. He would have been caught in the video at some point if he were close to the cop incident.

Right... and that Black guy (the one who has been quoted so much by Fox News) couldn't have been very close because he was not in any of the videos at all. He would have been caught in the video at some point if he were close to the cop incident.

I really do not get why Black folk feel the need to make white people feel comfortable in their bigotry......of yes I do, Dr. Degruy explains it So well.

His attorney is now saying he was EMOTIONALLY CHARGED from previous calls that he worked. This is why police departments should be required to do annual psychological evaluation on ALL police officers. When someone is found mentally unfit to handle their duties as a police officer, they should be immediately discharged and never work in law enforcement again. In the military it's called a Section 8 discharge.

Last edited:
His attorney is now saying he was EMOTIONALLY CHARGED from previous calls that he worked. This is why police departments should be required to do annual psychological evaluation on ALL police officers. When a someone is found mentally unfit to handle their duties as a police officer, they should be immediately discharged and never work in law enforcement again. In the military it's called a Section 8 discharge.

Smart man typing, right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Also, many of these people are not racist they are all about self, when it jumps off they going in on anybody they don't know no matter what color your skin is.

1000000000000000000000000000000000% correct. :D People need to really expose themselves to other cultures to determine what their angle really is. ::read:: Some are taught to see "good" or "bad", no in between, and no race. Careful.

Unlike you, I am highly educated and understand AND abide by the law(s) of this land. :D I know it's above your remedial level of comprehension since I do not fall in line w/ your primitive estrogenal rants :D . So emotional and so misguided. Males like you are highly charged w/ emotionalism and seemingly go nowhere in this life while looting and burning down CVS pharmacies lol. Right?

dude you making my belly hurt LOL

His attorney is now saying he was EMOTIONALLY CHARGED from previous calls that he worked. This is why police departments should be required to do annual psychological evaluation on ALL police officers. When a someone is found mentally unfit to handle their duties as a police officer, they should be immediately discharged and never work in law enforcement again. In the military it's called a Section 8 discharge.

This should really be an afterthought, but unfortunately it isn't. Budget constraints will always be the reason given.

This should really be an afterthought, but unfortunately it isn't. Budget constraints will always be the reason given.

Amongst a whole list of things, the Christopher Commission Report recommended annual psychological evaluations of cops after 1992 Riots in Los Angeles, but LAPD and police associations fought against implementing such programs. IMO, the funding for this program could be a wash or a saving. If only a few individuals are required to psychologically evaluate police officers annually, their service could possibility save police departments millions in lawsuits and settlements. Since more social media videos have come out with cops displaying irrational behavior, I think the U.S. Attorney General should push to have some type of psychological evaluation program implemented nationwide. And even before the wide use social media videos, certain people were later found to be unfit to work in law enforcement. I'm sure you remembered the female New Orleans police officer Antoinette Franks. That woman was a complete psychopath killer.

CHAPTER SIX: RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING

The commission has determined that many emotional and psychological problems develop during an officer's tenure on the force and cannot be detected by pre-employment screening. Accordingly, a principal recommendation of the commission is that officers should be retested regularly for psychological, emotional and physical problems.

In interviews with the commission staff, employees of the city Personnel Department stated their belief that the LAPD's background investigators often focus their attention on a candidate's use of drugs and sexual history and gloss over information concerning a candidate's violent tendencies and inability to interact with others.

The background investigation offers the best hope of screening out violence-prone applicants. Unfortunately, the background investigators are overworked and inadequately trained.

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-07...-excessive-force-officers-laurence-m-powell/6

Last edited:
And these are the people in charge of shaping young minds....

'Blacks' should be 'segregated': Texas elementary teacher fired for Facebook post on McKinney video

"I'm just going to just go ahead and say it...the blacks are the ones causing the problems and this 'racial tension,'" Fitzgibbons wrote in the Facebook post. "I guess that's what happens when you flunk out of school and have no education. I'm sure their parents are just as guilty for not knowing what their kids were doing; or knew and didn't care."

The elementary school teacher continued, "I'm almost to the point of wanting them all segregated on one side of town so they can hurt each other and leave the innocent people alone. Maybe the 50s and 60s were really on to [sic] something. Now, let the bashing of my true and honest opinion begin...GO! #imnotracist #imsickofthemcausingtrouble #itwasagatedcommunity"

http://www.chron.com/news/local/art...ok-post-with-racial-6321410.php#photo-7426957

Amongst a whole list of things, the Christopher Commission Report recommended annual psychological evaluations of cops after 1992 Riots in Los Angeles, but LAPD and police associations fought against implementing such programs. IMO, the funding for this program could be a wash or a saving. If only a few individuals are required to psychologically evaluate police officers annually, their service could possibility save police departments millions in lawsuits and settlements. Since more social media videos have come out with cops displaying irrational behavior, I think the U.S. Attorney General should push to have some type of psychological evaluation program implemented nationwide. And even before the wide use social media videos, certain people were later found to be unfit to work in law enforcement. I'm sure you remembered the female New Orleans police officer Antoinette Franks. That woman was a complete psychopath killer.

Oh yes, I remember Antionette Franks like it was yesterday. While it is true police unions, at the behest of their membership, typically fight against reforms or changes they feel are imposed on them externally, I can tell you from experience police officers are actually a very compliant group when the change comes from within. If any chief, sheriff, constable or public safety director were to implement such a policy/program it would happen with very little opposition because police are conditioned to follow the orders of their superiors. The cost of implementing and maintaining the program will, as in other cases, always be the excuse for not doing it. The only thing new about these days and times is the swiftness of videos going viral. The administrators of law enforcement agencies, large ones in particular, are not shocked by what they see if they have been in law enforcement for a while. In addition,...no district attorney, state's attorney or attorney general is either if they have been at it for a while. The sad reality is there are officers that snap, and just as equally sad is while that is well known in law enforcement circles, especially large police agencies, very little is done about it. In other words, the Christopher Commission Report was on the spot, IMO, with its recommendations regarding psychological evaluations.

'Blacks' should be 'segregated': Texas elementary teacher fired for Facebook post on McKinney video

"I'm just going to just go ahead and say it...the blacks are the ones causing the problems and this 'racial tension,'" Fitzgibbons wrote in the Facebook post. "I guess that's what happens when you flunk out of school and have no education. I'm sure their parents are just as guilty for not knowing what their kids were doing; or knew and didn't care."

The elementary school teacher continued, "I'm almost to the point of wanting them all segregated on one side of town so they can hurt each other and leave the innocent people alone. Maybe the 50s and 60s were really on to [sic] something. Now, let the bashing of my true and honest opinion begin...GO! #imnotracist #imsickofthemcausingtrouble #itwasagatedcommunity"

http://www.chron.com/news/local/art...ok-post-with-racial-6321410.php#photo-7426957

She's not alone:

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ice-Incident-in-McKinney-Texas-306816711.html

She won't be working in a school district shortly. *smh* Racism has absolutely NO place in education @ any level. *sigh* Man...I'm sure she and her biased racism has affected an innocent young person of color, somehow. :(

She won't be working in a school district shortly. *smh* Racism has absolutely NO place in education @ any level. *sigh* Man...I'm sure she and her biased racism has affected an innocent young person of color, somehow. :(

She'll end up teaching at a private Christian school

Realize that the threat of a race war is real.....next they'll be trying to run the blacks out of TX

She'll end up teaching at a private Christian school

You allllllllllllllllllllllllllllready know.

Man, all of this is almost like deja' vu w/ me. I lived this stupid shat back in the gap dealing w/ inward racist anglos who "pretended" neutrality. It takes something awfully big inside onesself to overcome the stupid idjits @ their own game. I almost feel like I sold my soul to the devil but they serve a purpose when it comes to helping.... :) I target their arses like crazy.

they'll be trying to run the blacks out of TX

A lot of these people have the exact same mental paradigm as their racist and bigoted ancestry so it's no surprise that some do not want to encounter us African-Americans, unless it's after watching a group of us perform on a football field or basketball court. ::read:: It's very, very, VERY telling how aTm-b/cs and ut-austin recently hired those coloreds in those high profile football coaching positions and now mens basketball for ut-austin. The "lure" of those schools for physically gifted African-American males had become stale and those people couldn't stomach the idea of those, they consider their own property ::read:: - native texans, leaving the state for the Ohio States, university of alabamas, auburns, ole misses, university of arkansas's, et al.

Just watched the video.

if you live in Texas and you are not a felon, I'd strongly suggest that you acquire a CHL as quickly as possible. :) I trust absolutely NO ONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back