Texas police officer slings innocent black girl by hair, pulls gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously those types of fat white dudes know who to do that too. I will bet you anything he wouldn't have done that to some real inner city kids. Yes those bad suburb kids, but not those from the real inner city. His life would've ended. I don't know why folks can't see this White boys will never run up on inner city dudes. They know the difference. Yes, I know the difference of why he had his gun even though he was not law enforcement, but one day mark my words grown adult black men will be in the right place at the right time and we will see how tough these white boys are. Fear is in their hearts. Believe me. No real gangster gives a dam about white boys and their guns.

I'm willing to bet that this guy was an off duty officer, not just some bloke off the street. I could be wrong, but that's what it seems. If so, and if that was me, a badge would be visible so that there would be no question about who I was and what I was doing there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I promise you casebolt had no idea this guy was carrying. He was too paranoid to want anyone around with a gun other than himself. He was just too caught up to notice which further illustrates he was out of control.

Dude was white so to Casebolt, he was all right...and dangerous as hell but he got a white pass

So, simply anyone w/ a gun in their front pocket can stand alongside an officer, w/out announcing WHO he is/what he represents, who is attempting to control/diffuse a situation? Try it. lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Try it and see what the results are that you receive, if you're not fatally wounded lol :D . And before you ask, I've DONE it before, like big dude, finger off trigger, weapon drawn, standing alongside and behind an officer. *smh*

Jesus help some of these people. *smh* So a lot of you are not aware of the laws of the United States of America? lol

Seriously those types of fat white dudes know who to do that too. I will bet you anything he wouldn't have done that to some real inner city kids. Yes those bad suburb kids, but not those from the real inner city. His life would've ended. I don't know why folks can't see this White boys will never run up on inner city dudes. They know the difference. Yes, I know the difference of why he had his gun even though he was not law enforcement, but one day mark my words grown adult black men will be in the right place at the right time and we will see how tough these white boys are. Fear is in their hearts. Believe me. No real gangster gives a dam about white boys and their guns.

False. *smh*

This incident with the girl on the ground reminds me of an incident that occurred in Nashville about a year ago that involved my friend's daughter who is a tsu who had parked on a curve in order to walk her friend to her apartment after a game because the street was dimly lite. While en route a Police officer instructed her to move her vehicle. She responded that she would as soon as she walked her friend to the apartment. She was approached by the officer after returning to her car and a brief verbal exchange ensued which resulted in her being pulled from her car and forced to the ground, handcuffed, arrested and taken to jail that night. She is a good kid from Birmingham who works part time who is pleasant, does not use profanity but is not afraid to speak up for herself when necessary. I couldn't believe an officer would man handle a young unarmed female student like that! Unfortunately there were no witnesses or cell phone videos of the incident. Charges were dropped and nothing came of the personal humiliation. She is still struggling financially to complete her undergraduate hours in Health Care Administration and graduate.

I can tell you why.....HE WAS WHITE!

Then explain the rationality why I, a black male, was able to do the EXACT same thing a few years ago on the side of and behind an anglo officer attempting to detain 5 anglo males near Lake Lewisville while his help arrived? And logically explain why, after the arrival of 3 more officers, they didn't detain me but simply asked me to get back and stay put for a few, just in case?

I'll wait. I enjoy this superfluous comedy. :D

Last edited:
Just because it's a law doesn't make it right. Stop defending that BS

Just because it's a law doesn't make it right. Well hell... I'm damned near speechless after this statement. Why don't you and your kind converge on the next CVS pharmacy you see and set fire to that bad boy as your only means of illegal response. :D Lets see what that gets you since "just because it's a law not to commit arson, it doesn't make it right." I totally understand the mindset of why those bad folks set fire to that CVS pharmacy in Baltimore because here we have a demonstration of alleged "educated," but not really lol, people who advocate for the same type of illegal stupidity. *handclap* *handclap* *handclap*

I have ZERO negative-nil interest lol in attempting to educate anyone here regarding the law, as that's not my job. Ignorantia juris non excusat. Hopefully some of you will learn the law. *smh*

Last edited:
Just because it's a law doesn't make it right. Well hell... I'm damned near speechless after this statement. Why don't you and your kind converge on the next CVS pharmacy you see and set fire to that bad boy as your only means of illegal response. :D Lets see what that gets you since "just because it's a law not to commit arson, it doesn't make it right." I totally understand the mindset of why those bad folks set fire to that CVS pharmacy in Baltimore because here we have a demonstration of alleged "educated," but not really lol, people who advocate for the same type of illegal stupidity. *handclap* *handclap* *handclap*

I have ZERO negative-nil interest lol in attempting to educate anyone here regarding the law, as that's not my job. Ignorantia juris non excusat. Hopefully some of you will learn the law. *smh*

Didn't read that but remember Zimmerman is a free man because of this so called law BS you're hiding behind. No need to reply because I won't read it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You my boy bruh, but I know the truth bruh. Those streets real. Fox news talk don't scare them real killers. White boys who practice at gun ranges are jokes to them real killers. In fact those walking around with that white boy tough talk will be the first to run in real gun fire.

CEE, that officer reminded me of those former dork guys who were historically bullied or abused while younger and then all of a sudden become power-crazed when they get a badge, a gun, and legal representation behind them (FOP). ::read:: The process is that officers are supposed to be drug tested (for testosterone suppls, STEROIDS, et al drugs). If they test positive for any, no hire. (the 4 agencies I came to know) That particular officer had a very, VERY short fuse that was already lit when he left his squad car so mere mouthing-off words simply added fuel to his already raging fire. The cursing, handling, threatening of unarmed youth, et al, it seemingly sent ol' boy through the roof. In this situation, it's BEST to comply. Dude has a LOADED gun w/ one in the chamber READY to go in front of witnesses so why not comply and simply leave? If he said leave, you should probably make haste to leave and if you feel/felt something illegal occurred, gather your proof, seek prosecution, et al through the process once you are out of there. Dude was ridiculously wrong for the excessive force on the 14 y/o girl. The 14 y/o girl was wrong for STAYING, after being ordered to leave, and continuing to mouth off. It this case, 2 wrongs cannot and will not make it right.

Under the statute, Texas may enter into either reciprocity or a unilateral agreement recognizing a concealed handgun license issued by another state. The Texas Attorney General’s office evaluates other state’s CHL programs to determine if it is appropriate for Texas to participate in reciprocity or unilateral agreements. Upon recommendation by the Texas Attorney General, the Governor may sign a reciprocity agreement or issue a unilateral proclamation. Reciprocal agreements and unilateral proclamations can be found on our Reciprocity map.

From texas.gov. It's right there in black and white and we have texas residents who are ignorant of these acts/laws. *smh* Shameful. lol

Didn't read that but remember Zimmerman is a free man because of this so called law BS you're hiding behind. No need to reply because I won't read it.

Yeh you read it. Stop pretending. *smh* Does your response mean that you and your "kind" will illegally burn down the next CVS pharmacy you see? A simple yes or no would've sufficed. lol

Last edited:
Then explain the rationality why I, a black male, was able to do the EXACT same thing a few years ago on the side of and behind an anglo officer attempting to detain 5 anglo males near Lake Lewisville while his help arrived? And logically explain why, after the arrival of 3 more officers, they didn't detain me but simply asked me to get back and stay put for a few, just in case?

I'll wait. I enjoy this superfluous comedy. :D

Apples and oranges dude

Apples and oranges dude

Herbert, why was I able to do almost the EXACT same thing in a predominantly anglo area? (If you've ever had courage to visit LL, you'd understand the dynamics there) I had a loaded weapon on me and was shadowing a HV police officer attempting to detain 5 anglo guys in a maroon colored tahoe. And, 3 other HV police cars came up behind me and I was ordered by that srg to "go over there and stay put." After the arrival of a few more county deputies, those guys were cuffed and I spoke @ length w/ them w/ my loaded weapon still on me. Why? I left and wasn't arrested, why?

So, where are the apples and oranges, sir? All I see are sour grapes from individuals making assertions w/out knowing the law. *smh*

Right. *smh*

Herbert, why was I able to do almost the EXACT same thing in a predominantly anglo area? (If you've ever had courage to visit LL, you'd understand the dynamics there) I had a loaded weapon on me and was shadowing a HV police officer attempting to detain 5 anglo guys in a maroon colored tahoe. And, 3 other HV police cars came up behind me and I was ordered by that srg to "go over there and stay put." After the arrival of a few more county deputies, those guys were cuffed and I spoke @ length w/ them w/ my loaded weapon still on me. Why? I left and wasn't arrested, why?

So, where are the apples and oranges, sir? All I see are sour grapes from individuals making assertions w/out knowing the law. *smh*

Right. *smh*

You were lucky. A guy here in Houston saw a police officer chasing a suspect (I do not remember if he saw what happened or what) and attempted to help the office chase the guy down and he (the BLACK guy trying to help) was killed (shot dead) by the officer(s) he was trying to assist. Oh yeah, he was a security guard at this apartment complex where what ever happened went down.

Don't ever think, because you got away that particular time, you are any different than the rest of us. What you did was very foolish and you lived to tell about it.

I don't know why police officers are not required to be drug tested after a questionable incident happens. From what I saw on the video, the police officer who recently resigned appeared to have been on drugs. Who actually comes on a scene running around in different directions???

Last edited:
[I@Bewildered Did the anglo officer in your situation have a history of controversial arrests on his record? Did the Caucasoid officer in your incident have a history of questionable arrests against African American males and other minorities? In this particular case with the teenagers in McKinney, Casebolt did, which (in my opinion) tells the rest of the story.

You mentioned that you had a loaded weapon on you and were shadowing an HV police officer....but did HE and the other 2 officers KNOW you had a loaded weapon on you? My guess to this (and the other questions I asked) would be "No" because if they did, it very well could have been that you wouldn't be here now on this site telling this story (by the way, I'm glad you're here because I love you!:)). It's one thing to have a loaded weapon on you while you're shadowing the police, but it's a totally different thing when THEY KNOW you have a loaded weapon on you while you're shadowing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back