Texas police officer slings innocent black girl by hair, pulls gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes it was. She was harassing those kids telling them to go back to Section 8 and ended up getting her ass whipped.

Damn shame....none of these kids were armed.... how the hell do you cuff a girl...sling her down by her hair and she has no weapon. This is fucked up. There is a duplex of apartments across the street from us where college students live. When they move in we tell them if they have a get together make sure its over at a reasonable hour and they are welcome to park their cars on out extra lot.

Adults need to act like adults. I bet if this white heffa would have not said a thing the party would have been over with without any problems.

My question is, does the adult racist woman have some personal relationship with the police officer who was doing the arresting?

The only people who are in denial about a strategic race war going on in America is black people. Black people better wake up. They are gunning literally for black's.

If you live in DFW be sure to catch the news, I just saw a preview about this segment during the game.
"New Details About A McKinney officer Seen Taking Down a Teen Aged Girl and What We have Learned About his TROUBLED PAST!"

Why would anyone expect people of color to ever trust the police. The police has played a major role in the oppression of people of color since they brought them off the boat.

There are no black people in Collin county. Those white people in Mac felt so threatened that they called the polezi. *smh*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
11390143_1060385673989632_4183951322014752258_n.jpg

My family and I live in Craig Ranch. I hope and pray that the rally ends up being peaceful tomorrow....however I am prepared for the worst.

There are no black people in Collin county. Those white people in Mac felt so threatened that they called the polezi. *smh*
B that is so untrue, plenty of Stolen People live in McKinney. It was Stolen People who where hosting the party.

It sounds like a White teenage female is planning on suing the police for being harassed and placed in handcuffs. Based on her story she told the news, the adult White woman started the fight by verbally insulting the Black kids with racial epithets. Also, the White teenage female stated that the police placed her in handcuff right after she tried to tell them what actually happen. From her account, the only people they were arresting and placing in handcuffs were minority teenagers. I'm pretty sure the racist White woman had already called the police before she started her racist triad. IMO, she already knew what the end results would be once the police arrived and decided to add more fuel to the fire. I'm sure if White teenage female wouldn't have come forward and there wasn't a cellphone video, the Black kids would have been charged with some type of crime that would have hung over their heads for life and none of the White kids would have been charge, which would have begun the lifelong downward spiral for the Black kids and the White kids would have continued their upward path in life by attending schools like the University of Oklahoma where they can join organizations that sing songs with lyrics that say, "there never be a N-word in their organization".

Last edited:
My family and I live in Craig Ranch. I hope and pray that the rally ends up being peaceful tomorrow....however I am prepared for the worst.
I'm trying to come to this event wearing my full assortment of military commendations. I volunteered and risked my life so all Americans could enjoy all Constitutional rights bestowed upon them by virtue of American Citizenship. Born and Naturalized!

Even though this is a nationwide & ongoing issue, I'm so glad I didn't buy property out there… Good luck to those who live out in McKinney. I'm truly disgusted by this video, but I've always seen the signs just from working out there ever now and then and encountering some of the white people living there.

I'm trying to come to this event wearing my full assortment of military commendations. I volunteered and risked my life so all Americans could enjoy all Constitutional rights bestowed upon them by virtue of American Citizenship. Born and Naturalized!

Good Luck!!! I know this is not the 1940's, but during WWII, Nazi POW's detained in this country had more rights and privileges than American Black soldiers who had just risked their lives fighting against Nazi Germany. Since WWII, my family has had at least one person to serve in the military during war. My grandfather in WWII, my uncle in the Korean War, a cousin who was killed in action (KIA) in the Vietnam War, myself, brother, and cousins during Desert Storm, and now I have a nephew in the U.S. Marines. IMO, African American have done more than their fair share of duty when it comes to military service, but get nowhere near the recognition and respect as others do.

Last edited:
Local Homeowners Defend Texas Cops Who Brutalized Black Teens At Pool Party
reporter for Fox4 in Dallas, Zahid Arab, interviewed local homeowners who witnessed the incident and defended the officers’ conduct. These homeowners, according to Arab, say they believe the “officers’ safety was at risk.”

One of these homeowners appeared on camera, but allowed only her hands to be filmed. “I feel absolutely horrible for the police and what’s going on… they were completely outnumbered and they were just doing the right thing when these kids were fleeing and using profanity and threatening security guards,” she said.

I'm just 20 mins down the Sam Rayburn Tollway. Not surprised at all by what happened.
When I first saw the video I knew it would become viral & go international.
There are people in other countries showing concern.
It was hard for me to fully watch the footage at first. it's sad man smh

Local Homeowners Defend Texas Cops Who Brutalized Black Teens At Pool Party
reporter for Fox4 in Dallas, Zahid Arab, interviewed local homeowners who witnessed the incident and defended the officers’ conduct. These homeowners, according to Arab, say they believe the “officers’ safety was at risk.”

One of these homeowners appeared on camera, but allowed only her hands to be filmed. “I feel absolutely horrible for the police and what’s going on… they were completely outnumbered and they were just doing the right thing when these kids were fleeing and using profanity and threatening security guards,” she said.

The Great State of Texas... smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back