Texas police officer slings innocent black girl by hair, pulls gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were lucky. A guy here in Houston saw a police officer chasing a suspect (I do not remember if he saw what happened or what) and attempted to help the office chase the guy down and he (the BLACK guy trying to help) was killed (shot dead) by the officer(s) he was trying to assist. Oh yeah, he was a security guard at this apartment complex where what ever happened went down.

Don't ever think, because you got away that particular time, you are any different than the rest of us. What you did was very foolish and you lived to tell about it.

Herbert, dude ASKED me. What's so hard to understand about that? lol And, anyone volunteering to do an officers job, w/out query, is foolish. *smh*

lol @ "lucky that particular time and it was foolish" :D Alrighty now. lol I've been lucky for a looooong time. Maybe I'll be lucky in 2 or so hours when I see 3 of them in bible class and again tomorrow night when I play bball w/ and against 8-9 of those guys lol :D. You people, you are a funny bunch as in non-haha funny.

Last edited:
Why are you all entertaining this buffoon?

Unlike you, I am highly educated and understand AND abide by the law(s) of this land. :D I know it's above your remedial level of comprehension since I do not fall in line w/ your primitive estrogenal rants :D . So emotional and so misguided. Males like you are highly charged w/ emotionalism and seemingly go nowhere in this life while looting and burning down CVS pharmacies lol. Right?

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
[I@Bewildered Did the anglo officer in your situation have a history of controversial arrests on his record? Did the Caucasoid officer in your incident have a history of questionable arrests against African American males and other minorities? In this particular case with the teenagers in McKinney, Casebolt did, which (in my opinion) tells the rest of the story.

You mentioned that you had a loaded weapon on you and were shadowing an HV police officer....but did HE and the other 2 officers KNOW you had a loaded weapon on you? My guess to this (and the other questions I asked) would be "No" because if they did, it very well could have been that you wouldn't be here now on this site telling this story (by the way, I'm glad you're here because I love you!:)). It's one thing to have a loaded weapon on you while you're shadowing the police, but it's a totally different thing when THEY KNOW you have a loaded weapon on you while you're shadowing them.

I'm not sure of D's history w/ regards to his prior arrests. Maybe we should ask him lol.

And yes. D knew I had a loaded weapon. The 2 that drove up behind me knew I had a loaded weapon. And your "guess" is absurdly wrong, obviously, because I'm still here today, typing this superfluous response to a bunch of superfluous people who are ridiculously naive to how the laws of these United States of America works. *smh*

No disrespect intended towards you, 96. My disrespect is for the she-males posting above ^^^^. :D

Either that dude was on drugs or he had eaten one too many bushel of bananas that morning.

LW.gif

Last edited:
Exactly. Everyone here understands the law but the law isn't ALWAYS on our side. This isn't a pissing contest about right and wrong.

Do you really understand the law, psychosis? Seriously? Then explain why was big dude shadowing that officer?

Come on. Offer up more ignorance that some of us can laugh @ . And you're a resident of Texas and don't know the laws here? You're going to get hurt if you're in the wrong part @ the wrong time. *smh*

I'm willing to bet that this guy was an off duty officer, not just some bloke off the street. I could be wrong, but that's what it seems. If so, and if that was me, a badge would be visible so that there would be no question about who I was and what I was doing there.

sps, and you would loose your money. He has been interviewed on the news he is a resident of the community. One of the ones that said he thinks the officer did what he had to do to protect the residents of the community.

I would love to see what they have to say now that the Mckinney Chief of Police has come out and said "The Officer Was Out of LIne" with the training and values of the McKinney P.D.

Do you really understand the law, psychosis? Seriously? Then explain why was big dude shadowing that officer?

Come on. Offer up more ignorance that some of us can laugh @ . And you're a resident of Texas and don't know the laws here? You're going to get hurt if you're in the wrong part @ the wrong time. *smh*

Dude stop ASSuming I don't know what the laws are. I don't have to explain anything to you (for what??) because you've turned this serious situation into a pile of poop. Have fun with that.

sps, and you would loose your money. He has been interviewed on the news he is a resident of the community. One of the ones that said he thinks the officer did what he had to do to protect the residents of the community.

I would love to see what they have to say now that the Mckinney Chief of Police has come out and said "The Officer Was Out of LIne" with the training and values of the McKinney P.D.

Yeah I saw that on the news. Now he's apologizing and admitting he f'd up.

Dude stop ASSuming I don't know what the laws are. I don't have to explain anything to you (for what??) because you've turned this serious situation into a pile of poop. Have fun with that.

Do you not comprehend proper english? I asked you to "explain why was big dude shadowing that officer?" Since you know the laws and all...."Texas resident." lol :D

Miss me w/ your superficiality... What are you going to burn down in north Texas in retaliation for that bad event? Huh? lol

So, simply anyone w/ a gun in their front pocket can stand alongside an officer, w/out announcing WHO he is/what he represents, who is attempting to control/diffuse a situation? Try it. lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Try it and see what the results are that you receive, if you're not fatally wounded lol :D . And before you ask, I've DONE it before, like big dude, finger off trigger, weapon drawn, standing alongside and behind an officer. *smh*

Jesus help some of these people. *smh* So a lot of you are not aware of the laws of the United States of America? lol

I call BS!

Do you not comprehend proper english? I asked you to "explain why was big dude shadowing that officer?" Since you know the laws and all...."Texas resident." lol :D

Miss me w/ your superficiality... What are you going to burn down in north Texas in retaliation for that bad event? Huh? lol
He wasn't shadowing the officer, he was in the damn way. The officer had no idea this guy was armed. He was able to slide because he had the complexion for protection.

Their were 11 additional officers on the scene and no imminent thereat to any officers or citizens.

Do you not comprehend proper English? I don't GAD what you asked me. It's a stupid question.

He wasn't shadowing the officer, he was in the damn way. The officer had no idea this guy was armed. He was able to slide because he had the complexion for protection.

Exactly a typical hillbilly cowboy punk that is scared or some 14 and 15 year olds.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not the "complexion for the protection," eh, Sleep? lmao! Are you all afraid to go outside of your homes? lol Man.... Where is this fear coming from? lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Do you not comprehend proper English? I don't GAD what you asked me. It's a stupid question.

How is it stupid when the factoid is that in the vid, ol' boy was moving right alongside the officer. Or, did I watch the wrong vid? :D

Obviously you won't be selected for any jury in Texas anytime soon because your thinking apparatus isn't so neutrally good and you also don't know what the laws of Texas are lol. :D You prolly don't have a Texas drivers license either, while being a resident here. The same ones you're besmirching are gonna' gitcha', boy. lol

Exactly a typical hillbilly cowboy punk that is scared or some 14 and 15 year olds.

And now he has to be fearful for his life along with the residents and black guy who lives there because blacks are now issuing death threats. All because the black guy who was there stated it was not a race issue by a set of very FEW black kids getting out of order either before the white women (who should be arrested for assault) got into it with the girl.

I got a question why it when blacks have an opinion that is not the black folks are always victim crap that their lives have to be threaten?

We can not keep screaming victim all day then use violence when stuff doesn't go our way.

I got a question why it when blacks have an opinion that is not the black folks are always victim crap that their lives have to be threaten?

We can not keep screaming victim all day then use violence when stuff doesn't go our way.

Ask the new age negrostradamii lol 2kool and psychosis, sky. They have thorough knowledge as to why that ignorant mindset is evident in black people, like them. :D

As I watched that video of the McKinney police officer doing a martial art roll, IMO Attorney General Loretta Lynch SHALL REQUIRE ALL police departments to adopt Chapter 6 in LAPD's Christopher Commission Report.

CHAPTER SIX: RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING

The commission has determined that many emotional and psychological problems develop during an officer's tenure on the force and cannot be detected by pre-employment screening. Accordingly, a principal recommendation of the commission is that officers should be retested regularly for psychological, emotional and physical problems.

In interviews with the commission staff, employees of the city Personnel Department stated their belief that the LAPD's background investigators often focus their attention on a candidate's use of drugs and sexual history and gloss over information concerning a candidate's violent tendencies and inability to interact with others.

The background investigation offers the best hope of screening out violence-prone applicants. Unfortunately, the background investigators are overworked and inadequately trained.

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-07...-excessive-force-officers-laurence-m-powell/6

Sleep, I didn't see that interview. I will admit, in that case, that I was wrong. As I said, that was the appearance to me solely from watching the video without any other info. Won't be the first or last time I was wrong in my interpretation.

I'm calling bullshit on this whole "death threat" story that they are now trying to push to shift the narrative. We hear all the time when white folks get in trouble that there have been "death threats" but yet we never hear of any arrests or even follow ups to the initial supposed threat. Zimmerman supposedly got death threats from Blacks and he's still walking. who has been prosecuted from all of the threats that he received? Go read the comments in virtually any article concerning this story or others and that would tell you who's more likely to issue death threats.

Last edited:
Sleep, I didn't see that interview. I will admit, in that case, that I was wrong. As I said, that was the appearance to me solely from watching the video without any other info. Won't be the first or last time I was wrong in my interpretation.

I tell you it's not uncommon to see people try to insert themselves into situations like this.
You would be surprised how many people have delusions of being police officers and just can't wait for that opportunity to be the citizen who becomes a hero.
That's partly why they buy tactical weapons and spend their weekends at ranges practicing.
A second piece is a lot of weapons hoarders really believe dooms day is coming soon in the form of civil war, martial law, or natural disaster.
Listen to some of them talk and you would be shocked...
Also, many of these people are not racist they are all about self, when it jumps off they going in on anybody they don't know no matter what color your skin is.
But if you are well pigmented don't expect any warning shots. lol

Anybody who doesn't see some sickening ass officer and racist white folks is blind in one and can't see out of the other. This little girl was already sitting down and scared. This officer picked her up and slung her back down. She had on a two piece swimsuit. Those young men came to help her instinctively. They didn't have any shanks because if they did the other officers would not have told him to holster his weapon.

The officer was telling all the kids to sit down but no adult was told to leave which means the officer was abusing his power. You notice he never said anything to black guy (adult) who was trying to calm the young girl. The reason is his cracker ass is intimidated by adults and white people. The officer also never said a damn thing to the white kid who was filming.

Now they are getting death threats....I call that some bullshit!!!!

The DA should file charges against the officer so he will not take his punk ass to another police department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back