Tariq Nasheed versus the world

I honestly wish people would even stop giving this dude attention.
Nah, I disagree with this statement. Tariq is like a lot of other podcasters or whatever they call themselves now. There is some sensationalism and yes at times some things may be over the top, but Tariq does get information out there and he does get people thinking. Be it Kamal Harris, Bill Cosby and metoo, really any Black male stars and metoo. I follow him on Twitter and found out about the Jessie Smollett attack, through his tweets before the rest of the media.

He pointed out that the LGBTQ would try to capitalize on Jessie's attack for their own gain. How is donating to the LGTBQ anything, going to help Jessie. Tariq makes a point when it comes to the LGTBQ seemingly wanting people, specifically Black people to choose orientation over race. Like I said no matter how you feel about him, he does bring out some important issues.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nah, I disagree with this statement. Tariq is lie a lot of other podcaster and whatever they call themselves now. There is some sensationalism and yes at times some things may be over the top, but he does get information out there and he does get people thinking. Be it Kamal Harris, Bill Cosby and metoo, really any Black male star and metoo. I follow him on Twitter and found out about Jessie Smollett, through his tweets before the rest of the media.

He pointed out that the LGBTQ would try to capitalize on Jessie's attack for their own gain. How is donating to the LGTBQ anything, going to help Jessie. Tariq makes a point when it comes to the LGTBQ seemingly want people, specifically Black people to choose orientation over race. Like I said no matter how you feel about him, he does bring out some important issues.
Speaking of donating... he has a site called tangibles2020.com and is accepting donations. For what? The link leads to a paypal for Flex Ent.

This is sad. I truly believe some of you folks are not black.

Donations?? You don't have to give any money if you don't want, those who want to donate that's on them, He aint putting a gun to their head to make them donate. Those ppl want to support the dude, probably could care less where the money goes.

Those who asked about donations why he asking for donations, truly wasn't gonna donate to begin with if they knew where the money was going.

Did anybody ask their preacher where the money they get goes too? Hell no.

Those who asked about donations, don't even utter a word about other folks who have the donation button on their page, What about the donation button that's on the page of the Youtuber child who sit around and open up toys and plays with them?? Folks don't, especially BLACK folks don't utter not one word about the donation button Smh

Ngas just be hating just because. Never seen such a group of ppl that hate as much as black folks, if you don't wanna donate, and you have no intentions, what the hell you worried about where the money that he's getting is going. sht is stupid.

I'm giving that energy because when it comes to whites and how they move and operate, these same black folks be all hush mouth about what they be doing.

Would you mind explaining why? I'm asking respectfully.

He or she can't, all you gonna get is some personal explanation if it does states their reason, on the woman side of the game. Women do that. Women shit.

Men give real reason to why they don't support something, something that you can be like "Ok, I can see that" but we got dudes in here saying they don't like him because he be on folks ass, or he talks about them smh

Malcolm gave you a reason why he didn't like MLK points. Something tangible.

What is #metoo doing with their donations? Anybody know where that money is going??

How much have they given to the Black Women they so call pretend to help?

Ngas utter nothing about them when they were asking and saying donate on their website

Ngas just be hating, hating on another black man, but yet don't say anything about what this #metoo movement is doing, which is nothing for black women, all the white women get the money and don't give nothing to black women or kids.

Smh

This is sad. I truly believe some of you folks are not black.

Donations?? You don't have to give any money if you don't want, those who want to donate that's on them, He aint putting a gun to their head to make them donate. Those ppl want to support the dude, probably could care less where the money goes.

Those who asked about donations why he asking for donations, truly wasn't gonna donate to begin with if they knew where the money was going.

Did anybody ask their preacher where the money they get goes too? Hell no.

Those who asked about donations, don't even utter a word about other folks who have the donation button on their page, What about the donation button that's on the page of the Youtuber child who sit around and open up toys and plays with them?? Folks don't, especially BLACK folks don't utter not one word about the donation button Smh

Ngas just be hating just because. Never seen such a group of ppl that hate as much as black folks, if you don't wanna donate, and you have no intentions, what the hell you worried about where the money that he's getting is going. sht is stupid.

I'm giving that energy because when it comes to whites and how they move and operate, these same black folks be all hush mouth about what they be doing.
You donated huh?

King Flex appreciates you.

I stopped reading this thread after the first page.....

Let's be honest no one's record in politics is clean to any ethnicity. I think Tariq wants a person geared toward blacks period. It's like he is finding every point to dislike people who disagree with him.

Dude is putting in work, why you negros come with the hate sht. Smh. Dude out here fighting for your kids black girls and black boys, and yall worried about how much the man makes. Dayum man putting his life on the line for black society and you negros on some other goofy ass hating chit smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The man out here exposing articles and the writers and how they are trying to form this agenda towards black ppl and how they are protecting white folks and you got negros on here talking about "I don't like Tariq because he talks to much, or he makes more money than me" Man if yall don't sit yall hating ass down somewhere with that dumb goofy talk, Just don't say nothing and keep the hate.

Dude putting in work, if not him, Start posting other folks who are doing as much as him if you don't want us folks to talk about him.

I'm starting to see some of you black folks are good and scared and tap dance for whites, Those 10 points, I'm willing to bet that most of you who don't like the dude fits one of those points.

Dude fighting and trying to help your black boys and girls and yall on some goofy chit about the man, you aint gotta follow him, but what he's saying and doing aint no other black person out here doing what he's doing, Not even LEBRON or KOBE.

Smh.

Post some other folks who out here fighting for black men and women, boys and girls on the same level as Tariq, I'll wait

Post some other folks who out here fighting for black men and women, boys and girls on the same level as Tariq, I'll wait
You'll just be waiting then. A lot of people who are directing a lot of hate towards Tariq don't have the best interest of the "African American" at hand. I'm talking Black people who are the descendants of slaves. It's either because they are not the AA's i speak of, or they are but are just conditioned to being treated like 2nd-classed citizens to the point where they think equality actually exists.

Just sad.

See the chit that's happening and folks in here on that dumb dumb chit. Aint go buss a grape or do nothing if their only child hell any child is harmed by a white man, but be quick to jump up in a face of a black person who is telling you "man it's an agenda out here against us, these ppl are circling their wagons, it's a shift that's coming" but wanna get mad, Won't do nothing if a cop, or white person kills your seed in front of you on your steps, or if a white man graps your nuts, won't do nothing but wanna jump stupid against black folks for telling you to get on board and stop the tap dancing.

ngas scared to speak up or call out what it is, safe scare ass negros, yall will get the blunt of what's happening, if not yall, your kids, or relatives will get it.

Wake the hell up

Can't believe the black folks on this site smh.

Kamala Harris wack ass got you dudes fooled again, She done locked up more black ppl than close to Clinton but you have ppl on this board wanting to freely give your vote to her, when she hasn't even said the word "black" in public. Sad

Get you negros that aint about nothing up out the paint.

Question the man about a dayum donation button when #metoo, through out this whole movement been asking for funds and aint built or did nothing to help black folks out, they don't give a dayum about black women, they use black women to get funds, because white women aren't in a struggle to say they are in one. Black folks wake the hell up and see what's going on.

It's sad seeing old negros talk that scared safe talk, smh, You aint even ready, nor have you prepared your children for what's about to happened. It's plain as day now, they not even hiding it no more

Man you may not be on social media (which is where things are started now) but it will trickle down in your back-yard.

Last edited:
@Bighead I am with Tariq on this. I saw a lot of brothers speaking out about the story. This is crazy.

Yea it's crazy, but you got dudes in here talking about they don't like him because he talks to much, or he has a dayum donation button on a website/movement that's exposing these agendas.

Everybody is seeing the chit now, black folks are peeping out what's going on, with these magazines, like Essence, The root, and Vibe, and Ebony, it's an agenda man, smh.

Sad man. Can't even exposed what's happening to black society without somebody pocket watching or somebody mad that he talks to much, wtf is this chit man

Happy Friday

My question for everyone running for president is what will you do to address the wealth gap amongst American Descendants of Slavery

Dude is putting in work, why you negros come with the hate sht. Smh. Dude out here fighting for your kids black girls and black boys, and yall worried about how much the man makes. Dayum man putting his life on the line for black society and you negros on some other goofy ass hating chit smh

I agree with him on this. I have noticed the b.s. on this.

This is why we aint voting if you aint saying nothing about tangibles

Listen to this chit, They been running this game on black folks for many many years.

Neither Monique nor Roland said anything that will help black folks.

We aint playing that game anymore

Back