Tariq Nasheed versus the world

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tevin Campbell came for Tariq yesterday. Can't wait to see who @'s him today. LOL

You don't have to like Tariq (dude can be an ass), but his message is real. I think we're in a climate now where Liberals of white society have propped up certain Black people in media and journalism to make them appear to be the resounding voice of the Black community, but they're not. And when they get challenged, they react with words like "misogyny", "Hotep", "toxic masculinity" or "homophobia". It's almost like a script they've been handed to shun any Black person who comes to power (esp via social media) and challenges the narrative that Democrats are trying to feed to Black people.

Everything Tariq says, he's backed it up with facts.

Tevin Campbell came for Tariq yesterday. Can't wait to see who @'s him today. LOL

You don't have to like Tariq (dude can be an ass), but his message is real. I think we're in a climate now where Liberals of white society have propped up certain Black people in media and journalism to make them appear to be the resounding voice of the Black community, but they're not. And when they get challenged, they react with words like "misogyny", "Hotep", "toxic masculinity" or "homophobia". It's almost like a script they've been handed to shun any Black person who comes to power (esp via social media) and challenges the narrative that Democrats are trying to feed to Black people.

His message is not real if he has not listed the "tangibles" he requires for the "Black agenda".

I agree with all of this.

His message is not real if he has not listed the "tangibles" he requires for the "Black agenda".
I haven't gotten around to watching that particular video yet. I was speaking in general.

But I've heard Tariq use the term "tangibles" in the past to describe initiatives brought forth by candidates that are specific to the needs of Black Americans and only Black Americans. For example, Obama gave $12MM to Jewish Holocaust survivors. That's a tangible benefit; specifics basically.

Nothing tangible has ever been done for Black people to atone for what was done to us, and politicians - mainly Democrats- use the benign neglect method when approached about it. They use words like "minority"....a White US Veteran can be considered a "minority", so again nothing specific to Black Americans.

I haven't gotten around to watching that particular video yet. I was speaking in general.

But I've heard Tariq use the term "tangibles" in the past to describe initiatives brought forth by candidates that are specific to the needs of Black Americans and only Black Americans. For example, Obama gave $12MM to Jewish Holocaust survivors. That's a tangible benefit; specifics basically.

Nothing tangible has ever been done for Black people to atone for what was done to us, and politicians - mainly Democrats- use the benign neglect method when approached about it. They use words like "minority"....a White US Veteran can be considered a "minority", so again nothing specific to Black Americans.
So nothing. I watched most of the video he posted about tangibles.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
When it comes to black ppl, what I've noticed that those who go against Tariq's message, which is the same as Malcolm, Francis Welson, Claude Anderson, Neely Fuller, Marcus Garvey etc. Those who are against the message to help black society and for us to actually stand up of one of these kinds:

1. Deal with, or married to a non-black person. preferably a white woman or man

2. They the token negro or one of many tokens either at the job their at, or where they live, or in their social circle

3. They don't know their own black history let alone, world history, Some black folks still think Columbus discovered america. Some black folks think the US gov't don't have money to pay for reparation, Some black folks still think the US gov't like Black folks Lol smh sad

4. Don't own nothing other than maybe a house and a car, never invested any funds over 10k of their own money into something of their own, Never been around real money, don't know about owning anything that's helping our the community

5. Don't travel, aint go no more than 2 stamps in their passport. Going to Houston and ATL aint traveling nga

6. Had 2 to 4 friends in a black school, wasn't popular in school, pissy at sports, was pretty much the black kid that everybody didn't talk to, or they either had white friends, went to a white school, in some kind of club. Parents wanted them to fit in and be accepted, Think of themselves as "we not like those other blacks"

7. Love asking for forgiveness from whites, but can't forgive their black cousin who aint pay them back 10 dollars, still holding a grudge.

8. Scared to say anything to a white person, male or female, female, they really scared to get mad, but get around black folks and got all the energy to give out. Always smiling

9. Tell all their business to a white person, all their personal goals, talk about other black ppl in front of black folk

10. Aint black at all

Those who go against what Tariq and what our elders have been saying, you are aligned with one if not all of these, One of these fits you and you are not on our side and not for black society

This is how I feel. If you are not talking about addressing the wealth gap and America's role in it, I care zero about what else you have to say.
Exactly. I don't care much about your stance on DACA, DOMA or global warming. I really don't care about a wall either. If Trump were to put in a binding clause that would stipulate that a certain amount of spending and project management will be done by Black owned businesses, I'd say build that mofo.

Oh yeah, if it was a 30% set aside for black owned companies, I definitely would support wall. I am not opposed to the wall, I just care about the money being used for it.

Oh yeah, if it was a 30% set aside for black owned companies, I definitely would support wall. I am not opposed to the wall, I just care about the money being used for it.
Heck yeah.

Like the Obama presidential library project that awarded black construction firms (part of a consortium) with the $300M contract for the library. 51% of the consortium is black owned.

That's where I am at with him. You might not like his delivery but he backs up everything he does. If he was such a "pimp", he would have been exposed by now with all the enemies he has made over the years

The main people that hate him are black feminists, the LGBT community (and their supporters) and people like Roland Martin or Jamilah that work for white owned corporations and propped up by white people. The Preston Mitchum/George Johnson types are always calling him a hotep but they don't have the stroke or following that Tariq does online so he really doesn't have to take them seriously.

And he destroyed Bakari Sellers with this one tweet. He never answered the question

He has been stating these for a while.

This is more specific that has been shared since #Tangibles2020 has taken off

The Jan 21st Tweet is basically reparations. First time seeing the tweet from the 28th so I will read the document. Thanks.

Yall do know that other groups of ppl received reparations and some of still receiving them now from the U.S

Please stop thinking reparations is something black folks can't get. We are the only group of ppl that is owed something and haven't received it yet.

Every other group of ppl have done less but yet the U.S. gov't rewards them with reparations

Black ppl get out of the mindset that the U.S gov't can't pay us what's owed to us when they are paying every other groups of ppl.

You don't ask for nothing, you don't get nothing. But most black ppl don't know their history nor this country's history, that's why you here them "ole man, we aint go get that, that's impossible, yadda, yadda, yadda, all that dumb goofy sht, when other groups who we helped come over here getting reparations.

Indians, $5.00 Indians, white folks who are fake Indians get all the benefits and black folks don't get any of the benefits that's owed to us from off that Treaty

The Marshall Plan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...b1de56-7abb-11e6-bd86-b7bbd53d2b5d_story.html

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...-pay-492-million-to-17-american-indian-tribes

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-to...on-to-offset-trade-conflict-losses-1535396442

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-in-the-united-states/?utm_term=.4aa320e6bed7

The Jan 21st Tweet is basically reparations. First time seeing the tweet from the 28th so I will read the document. Thanks.

He actually got more specific in a video but that tweet just listed the main points

Basically what most have said is let's move past this minority crap and focus specifically on American Descendants of Slaves (American DOS) that were born here in the US because native Africans can come here and get those "minority" benefits and look down on us. Same with Indians, Native Americans, Middle Easterners, Jamaicans and even LGBT and Europeans (especially Jews and their descendants)

It is working because Bakari literally took everything Tariq said and posted it in an article plus Kamala acknowledged it (not directly to Tariq or other black conscious media outlets but you can tell)

Back