Tariq Nasheed versus the world

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
I know @Bighead has to be proud somewhere that Tariq has inserted himself into the national convo by criticizing Kamala and having people outside of bitter feminist Twitter come for him lol. Love him or hate him, he has become a voice (whether good or bad) for black people that people will have to take seriously

I mean, it's all he does. It's his whole scheme. Go at folks with the whole they're not black enough routine and controversy because it gets him attention. Dude is corny IMO, even more so than the other faux woke dude that's taken all of those folks money to build a school that'll likely never happen.

I mean, it's all he does. It's his whole scheme. Go at folks with the whole they're not black enough routine and controversy because it gets him attention. Dude is corny IMO, even more so than the other faux woke dude that's taken all of those folks money to build a school that'll likely never happen.
Lol. His tactics get old but they are funny sometime. Now Umar a straight up fraud.

I couldn’t agree more.

Exactly. That ish is getting old bruh.

He is a master manipulator and maintains his relevance by riling up the unsophisticated every day with black trauma and manufactured drama he creates on social media. He knows these folks and their useless outrage keeps him in the spotlight.

He is a master manipulator and maintains his relevance by riling up the unsophisticated every day with black trauma and manufactured drama he creates on social media. He knows these folks and their useless outrage keeps him in the spotlight.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

I've stopped listening to all of those cats. Even Boyce. I liked some of his business content but he turned into a big crybaby.
Well, I guess I am part of the minority here. While Umar lost all credibility with me long ago and yes, I have gotten so sick of Boyce that I've unfollowed him in everything, I still like to listen to Tariq. No I don't agree with everything he says or does but still when I watch his live broadcasts, he simply gives a different take on issues where justice is not taking place within this system particularly with respect to Black people.

I don't feel like he is a fraud because as petty as he can be, he delivers. Those Hidden Color Series as well as the 1804 Haitian Documentary are on point even if he never did anything else. The #themfirstmovement that he started is needed to balance #metoo because I really sense that the later is targeting Black Men unfairly. Now that Mink Slide isht….well....SMH & LOL

I think he is somewhat serious about running for President though I would not vote for him. He is kinda flirting on dangerous territory there...he has pissed a lot of folks off...his enemies would love to see him out the game period...seems like they tried to do a trial run last year....

Yeah, he could have came at Kamala a better way with much more class. Still, let's just leave Tariq out for a second, and talk about Kamala Harris. Would you guys really want her to be President? Nah, I'm not feeling her at all...

...just another man's opinion though.....

Last edited:
He's a con artist. I wouldn't be surprised if he voted for Trump.
Con artist or not, he does bring out some good points in his tweets. Especially when it comes to the disparity of the judicial system.

Well, I guess I am part of the minority here. While Umar lost all credibility with me long ago and yes, I have gotten so sick of Boyce that I've unfollowed him in everything, I still like to listen to Tariq. No I don't agree with everything he says or does but still when I watch his live broadcasts, he simply gives a different take on issues where justice is not taking place within this system particularly with respect to Black people.

I don't feel like he is a fraud because as petty as he can be, he delivers. Those Hidden Color Series as well as the 1804 Haitian Documentary are on point even if he never did anything else. The #themfirstmovement that he started is needed to balance #metoo because I really sense that the later is targeting Black Men unfairly. Now that Mink Slide isht….well....SMH & LOL

I think he is somewhat serious about running for President though I would not vote for him. He is kinda flirting on dangerous territory there...he has pissed a lot of folks off...his enemies would love to see him out the game period...seems like they tried to do a trial run last year....

Yeah, he could have came at Kamala a better way with much more class. Still, let's just leave Tariq out for a second, and talk about Kamala Harris. Would you guys really want her to be President? Nah, I'm not feeling her at all...

...just another man's opinion though.....
Kamala is a loosing argument for Black men. Black women will see any indifference towards Kamala as a slight against all Black women. I'll give you an example; a Black female friend of mine is excited about Kamala and hopes to vote for her, saying we can use a Black woman in the White House.Especially given her credentials in Calafornia and that fact that she whent to an HBCU (my friend did not go to an HBCU, but acts like she so pro-Black) and she pledged AKA.

I told her none of that matters, there are white girls that went to HBCUs and pledged a Black sorority, should they are they Black? Should they get a pass? (you know the response to that.LOL )

I then said; "Kamala is not Black" she replied she is, I told her, Kamala's dad is Jamaican and her mom is Indian. She is not Black. She reiterated that Kamala is Black. I just said "ok" and left it alone.

Jamaicans and Indians will tell you definitively that they are not Black and will get angry if you call them Black. Most of them think they are better than those of us born and raised in America.
And to add to my argument today I see this...
Indian-American Kamala Harris, running for US president in 2020, is being hailed as top candidate: All you need to know

Kamala Harris' 2020 US presidential run excites Indian-American community

I'll leave this litte confusing nugget from back in 2016:
Kamala Harris will be the first Indian American U.S. senator and California's first black senator

Honestly, I don't care what she considers herself. Black, Indian, or Jamaican, the Democrats or Independents need a strong candidate to defeat whomever the Republicans put on the ticket. If she has the Black woman vote on lock and she appeals to white people then she's more than halfway there and white people don't really care about her record as DA and AG in California, prison reform is not one of their hot button issues.

Con artist or not, he does bring out some good points in his tweets. Especially when it comes to the disparity of the judicial system.

Kamala is a loosing argument for Black men. Black women will see any indifference towards Kamala as a slight against all Black women. I'll give you an example; a Black female friend of mine is excited about Kamala and hopes to vote for her, saying we can use a Black woman in the White House.Especially given her credentials in Calafornia and that fact that she whent to an HBCU (my friend did not go to an HBCU, but acts like she so pro-Black) and she pledged AKA.

I told her none of that matters, there are white girls that went to HBCUs and pledged a Black sorority, should they are they Black? Should they get a pass? (you know the response to that.LOL )

I then said; "Kamala is not Black" she replied she is, I told her, Kamala's dad is Jamaican and her mom is Indian. She is not Black. She reiterated that Kamala is Black. I just said "ok" and left it alone.

Jamaicans and Indians will tell you definitively that they are not Black and will get angry if you call them Black. Most of them think they are better than those of us born and raised in America.
Indian-American Kamala Harris, running for US president in 2020, is being hailed as top candidate: All you need to know

Kamala Harris will be the first Indian American U.S. senator and California's first black senator

Honestly, I don't care what she considers herself. Black, Indian, or Jamaican, the Democrats or Independents need a strong candidate to defeat whomever the Republicans put on the ticket. If she has the Black woman vote on lock and she appeals to white people then she's more than halfway there and white people don't really care about her record as DA and AG in California, prison reform is not one of their hot button issues.

I hope that the AKA basileus and the rest of them don't fall for the pimp game but the thought of being the first sorority with a POTUS might be too much to pass up being used for a photo op

@ second bold. It appears that you might be right on that because many of them want to push a woman into the White House no matter how flawed she might be because the people who were affected the most by her policies were black people (outside of Daniel Lasrsen)

I have never met someone of Jamaican descent here in the U.S. who didn't claim to be Black.

I have never met someone of Jamaican descent here in the U.S. who didn't claim to be Black.
Oddly enough. The first person I did business with was a white jamaican. I'm not sure if she claims to be black or not but when I saw her in person for first time, I was in shock. Her name is Marley also.

Oddly enough. The first person I did business with was a white jamaican. I'm not sure if she claims to be black or not but when I saw her in person for first time, I was in shock. Her name is Marley also.
*disclaimer*

Never personally met a white Jamaican.

I wanna cry.

This dude is doing what our ancestors all wanted us to do, If you're against him, then you don't mess with Dr. Henry Clark, Fances Welsing, Claude Anderson, Neely Fuller

Dude is talking the same stuff that these elders were talking and still talking today.

Everybody aint gonna like Everything, but this dude has put in more work than the folks that criticize him LOL

Folks that criticize him, I doubt have a business in their own that's worth anything.

Dude doing more than what Obama has done for black folks Haha

Kamala is a joke and you're political ignorant if you can't see how ways and views, Remove the jealousy because that man is exposing your coons and bed-wenches

Haha

The dude had the "whole" democratic party going at him and he was killing all them bozos LOL LMAO at Howard Dean racist ass saying anything, yall out-tune black folks hate this man, but yet support Kamala who has thrown more black folks in jail than he has. Man yall so obtuse, I can't post on here, yall don't get it, and that's kool, every black ppl will tap dance, shout-out to those who get it and starting to understand the game.

Been trying to put yall on game, yall out here voting for the Devil and Satan, just because ppl say vote, Sad ass hell, and I hope folks don't look up to you, Wake me up when black folks (some) get some dayum sense

Dude has the young black voters and some of the old black voters are peeping game now.

He had 6,000 ppl in his live chat Sunday LMAOO.

Black ppl are waking up and starting to understand this evil world we live in.

Tangibles 2020

If they don't mention black folks, say black ppl, and lay out what they will do for black folks, Fuk you, We aint voting for you.

Tangibles 2020, that beginet 9 policy is done, Yall tricked them old folks with that goofy crap and that's why we are in the situation we are in now, because most are scared and settle for crumbs, We off that

y last year at AAMU i worked as a waiter, there were these Jamaicans that worked there as waiters as well. Two women and three men they ran track for A&M.
They always said they were Jamaican and not Black. Black was synonymous with being American. Even the Nigerian dude that worked there made sure he said he is Nigerian and not Black, but he said he followed it up by saying he was part of original Black people and not the ones here. The only people that I worked with who claimed Black before anything, were the two Ethiopian women, who were also AAMU students. They would always get on the Jamaicans and the Nigerian dude, telling them Black is Black no matter where we're from and that when white people see them, they're Black and when they open their mouth's, they're a Black person with funny accent.

y last year at AAMU i worked as a waiter, there were these Jamaicans that worked there as waiters as well. Two women and three men they ran track for A&M.
They always said they were Jamaican and not Black. Black was synonymous with being American. Even the Nigerian dude that worked there made sure he said he is Nigerian and not Black, but he said he followed it up by saying he was part of original Black people and not the ones here. The only people that I worked with who claimed Black before anything, were the two Ethiopian women, who were also AAMU students. They would always get on the Jamaicans and the Nigerian dude, telling them Black is Black no matter where we're from and that when white people see them, they're Black and when they open their mouth's, they're a Black person with funny accent.
So not Black "Americans".

Back