Swac Media Day ESPN

Bleedbluefan

Ripbayless

Thank you Prime 😊

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

The last Swac Media Day where we did it in person was done with Tiffany Greene & Jay Walker. Coach Sanders didn't have anything to do with this and it's not new to the conference.

Was it on ESPN?

Tiff & Jay weren’t new to the conference before the Spring right? But what did Prime do?
He had their asses broadcasting the swac every weekend on ESPN. Without the attention & the interests from across the nation that prime brought… ESPN wouldn’t even think about our media day.

And if your hating ass think this thread is about some damn tiff & Jay you are just as dumb as I thought you were. Ole hating ass lol
Go knit a damn sweater or something.

This fool think we are excited about some tiff & Jay 😂. Try again Fiyah the fact checka.

Was it on ESPN?

Tiff & Jay weren’t new to the conference before the Spring right? But what did Prime do?
He had their asses broadcasting the swac every weekend on ESPN. Without the attention & the interests from across the nation that prime brought… ESPN wouldn’t even think about our media day.

And if your hating ass think this thread is about some damn tiff & Jay you are just as dumb as I thought you were. Ole hating ass lol
Go knit a damn sweater or something.

This fool think we are excited about some tiff & Jay 😂. Try again Fiyah the fact checka.
Fiyah the fact checka sounds like the title of a children’s book. Good one,

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y’all don’t understand how ESPN3 works lol

If Prime had a hand we’re on ESPN 1, 2, U or News at the worst along with the SEC that day.

Unless both make the SCG, they will never coach against each other
I am highly aware. But hopefully at some point. And before you start that too, I'm also aware that this is the last year of coach Dooley's contract.

Who knows how things work. I seriously want(ed) to see them go toe-to-toe and witness coach Dooley come out on top, again. :D Also, speaking from the perspective that both are very offensive minded coaches who can light a scoreboard up quickly.

Last edited:
Back