SWAC Head Football Coaches Salaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you care so much about JSU's business?:xeye:

Besides .....................I already said SU is the cause.
Ya'll get all the credit.

The SWAC President's can't function until they read BLUDOG's words here on the SWACPAGE.:shame:

Mr. Tiger said:
If you noticed the Mississippi schools are down at the bottom. Wonder why?? :rolleyes: Well there must not be much money to go around in broke Mississippi. :rolleyes: Poor Ole Miss paid their offensive coordinator $250,000 a year on a guaranteed 3-year contract and then fired him in the first year. That means they will be paying an assistant coach as much as all three Mississippi SWAC schools paid their head coaches combined and that assistant will be sitting at home for the next two years. :mad: This is a crying shame.

No ..........................We just ain't stupid enough to pay ANY HAMBONE that comes along 6 figures just to say we can.:xeye:

He!!, the reality of it is most schools in the SWAC HAVE to pay that much just to get a "Joe Neckbone" to give YOU a coaching look..............:shame:

bluedog said:
Man y'all can spin it any way you like but comanche was making 140k for two jobs not one. You can sum it up as him making 70k a piece or 85k for one and 55k for the other, but the bottomline is JSU isn't paying him for what he was making for his coaching position because he wasn't commanding six figure for it.
You'd spin anything to make look like y'all are responsible. You can speculate about how his salary broke down, but the FACT is he was making $140K. He wasn't leaving Tuskegee for less than that. I don't give a damn if he had 10 jobs.

I've sit here and watch you all complain to know end about coaches salaries. Who's complaining about the 300K coaches are getting at the larger D I schools and having records of 2-8, 1-10...etc. I think it's about time black coaches start getting paid their inflatted rates. We all know that it's not the amount you pay the coaches, but the amount you pay the parents of the student athletes. So whoever has the largest Down Low account will always get the better player. Sorry PV and TSU, until your state starts putting monies toward athletics, you all always be behind the eightball. If you want to compare dollars, take a look at the Athletic Budget and the (As JSU Calls It) Special Funds Budget.

Robber said:
You'd spin anything to make look like y'all are responsible. You can speculate about how his salary broke down, but the FACT is he was making $140K. He wasn't leaving Tuskegee for less than that. I don't give a damn if he had 10 jobs.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Come on robber give up the ghost and just admit you were wrong and ole bluedog tried to tell you bout it one mo time. Nobody in the SWAC can't take a fart until they find out how SUs fart smell.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

bluedog said:
Come on robber give up the ghost and just admit you were wrong and ole bluedog tried to tell you bout it one mo time. Nobody in the SWAC can't take a fart until they find out how SUs fart smell.

See this is why you lose post credibility. Your ass is too dayum busy trying to convince people how right you are. :lol:

Blue, let me ask you. Would you be willing to take a cut in salary for a position upgrade? Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back