SWAC Coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiight dude...the bit about the little tigers and 0-7's and braves was kinda funny, but I don't care what you tryin' to sell! :p

We have been making a steady progression since we came up in this piece, and y'all don't like it! Well that's too dayum bad!
Hell...once we beat y'all by 2 or 3 touchdowns when y'all come to The Hill, y'all STILL wouldn't respect us, so why would you think we want your respect NOW????

Regardless of all the negativity you're tryin' to give...WE WON'T BE DENIED!!! :D

NTel they just wanna be noticed and we taking the shine.........so you will get stuff like this from time to time!

I guess if they win a SWAC Football title while we are here in the SWAC we will give them some respect but while were waiting we just continue to rule the EAST division:D..........they are getting there excuses ready as we speak!

:emlaugh:

Ntel,

For the last two years, we have done better than most including AAMU. No one has won EVERY title. If anyone has run things, JSU is definitly a legit contender for that award. We won the Comm Cup in 1999, the third best football record (behind Gram and D2 scheduling TxSo) in 2000, and made baseball finals. We also won tennis and golf titles in 2000. The only sport we have not represented in is bball 2000 but get ready 'cause here we come.

You know what, to answer your question. I think JSU has run it for the past two years. I know you guys expected total domination from us. We will make up for it.

GR,

I will do the same. If they win two games in September, I might give them a better chance of beating Alcorn and getting a winning record.

Originally posted by Ntelekt

We have been making a steady progression since we came up in this piece, and y'all don't like it! Well that's too dayum bad!
Hell...once we beat y'all by 2 or 3 touchdowns when y'all come to The Hill, y'all STILL wouldn't respect us, so why would you think we want your respect NOW????

You want respect, well here is where you start paying....IN SWEAT. RESPECT were gonna win forever.

Man these speeches are the bomb. Maybe you should be in the locker room or something.

No matter how hard you try....

Originally posted by Get Ready

Man these speeches are the bomb. Maybe you should be in the locker room or something.

Oh yeah? :)

Well what about THIS one?

"KISS MY AZZ!"

<font size=1>Bootney Lee Farnsworth - 1974</font>

:D

we dont need JSU's respect cuz they aint ****!!!!!! mannnn yall can take all that crap and shove it up Hughes ass when yall fire him after losing on the 29th:emlaugh:

Before this thread closes, I want to reiterate that this Ron Cooper is the biggest dope as a head coach in the SWAC. He has no balls and no guts. Any man that cant stand up and take the blame for his faults like a man should is less than a man. Is there any as dum'. How many times do you throw back pass unsuccussfully before you get it. Memo to Cooper, If you cant throw the damn ball forward, no one cares if throw it backwards. And oh yeah, its alright to kick a field goal every now and then.

This dude has hurt the chances of every black coach in the country that wants to get a head coach job at a major college program. All of that whining and *****ing and moaning and slobbering and snotting and embarrassing himself and the black race. If somebody pays your ass a MILLION dollars to leave, just get out..... YOU SUCK . And ron Cooper....you suck

Before this thread closes, I want to reiterate that this Ron Cooper is the biggest dope as a head coach in the SWAC. He has no balls and no guts. Any man that cant stand up and take the blame for his faults like a man should is less than a man. Is there any as dum'. How many times do you throw back pass unsuccussfully before you get it. Memo to Cooper, If you cant throw the damn ball forward, no one cares if throw it backwards. And oh yeah, its alright to kick a field goal every now and then.

This dude has hurt the chances of every black coach in the country that wants to get a head coach job at a major college program. All of that whining and *****ing and moaning and slobbering and snotting and embarrassing himself and the black race. If somebody pays your ass a MILLION dollars to leave, just get out..... YOU SUCK . And ron Cooper....you suck

What is sad is that you actually think Cooper really reads and is concerned about what a part-time writer for a two-bit rag in Mi'sippi has to say! We'll save this little soliloquy of yours to show him. I'm sure after he laughs, he'll line his birdcage with it. :emlaugh:

And oh yeah, its alright to kick a field goal every now and then.

I wish you could have told the JSU kicker that at the Tenn State game.

Coach Cooper your life is in danger

you tell us bruh!!!! you the one with all the history? where was he born GR I know you know everything about the man:(

mannnnnn AAMU public safety needs to tap GR's phone this getting serious.....:eek:

Just for you...

Sing it, Aretha!!!!

gal57.jpg

"R - E - S - P-E-C-T....don't need it from Get Rea-dy!
R - E - S - P-E-C-T...ph_ck him AND TP! OH!!!

*JSU,JSU,JSU,JSU,JSU,JSU...*

We don't need yo respect! *neva, none of it...*
Kiss our azz! *dammit, all of it..*
*Y'all stuck in the past! *y'all ain't winnin' ish...*
We gonna laugh! *justa little bit...*
OH!"
<font size=1>*fade...*</font>

Re: Just for you...

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Sing it, Aretha!!!!

gal57.jpg

"R - E - S - P-E-C-T....don't need it from Get Rea-dy!
R - E - S - P-E-C-T...ph_ck him AND TP! OH!!!

*JSU,JSU,JSU,JSU,JSU,JSU...*

<font size=1>*fade...*</font>

Aw lawd! Haaaaaaa! Hall of fame material if ever any was posted. That's my checkman kickin' arses and takin' names!! ROTDFGMCWWWTHGO! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I want an autographed copy!

Originally posted by TRU3000
I heard GR is writing a book on Coach Ronald Cooper:idea: thats why he knows so much! you aight with me GR:)

Sounds like a best seller.:D

The whole world will finally see how "logical" he can be! ;)

Did someone say something about Basketball?

Did they mention the Mighty Alcorn State Braves?

Okay, let's keep this in Football where Alcorn is at an all-time low.

A & M, how many NCAA Div 1 Tournaments have you participated in?

Just asking!!!:kiss:

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86

did krazykay ask you to post that?:confused::mad::confused: mannnnn that was a dum question.....

but I will answer it considering this year we are off probation from the NCAA so now we can partcipate in the 2002 SWAC Tournament so after we win that 2002 will be our first year in the Division 1 tournament

you welcome.
in advance

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86

Just asking!!!:kiss:

Dammit, we just got into dayum DIV 1, you clown!!! :mad:

We haven't even been ELIGIBLE for any tournament play yet in our whopping 2 YEAR tenure!!!! :rolleyes:

any more questions, Einstein????

Why do you keep making yourself look this way, man???? :(

KrazyKat...send h-....naw, you're just as clueless! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back