SWAC Coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Robber!

We are also talking about a coach that has gotten his team's arse kicked for the last two years. Do you remember last year's record for that coach? Do you remember how many games jsu won? Can you recall the last time jsu won a game against AAMU?

Do you realize that Coach Pettaway has been winning tournaments for years. This year you lames will see why, because we have all the elements that we've been missing for the past three years to really skull-drag your teams. It ain't gonna be pretty. :( :bawling: :emlaugh:

Mike,

Your coach and your team is D2. JSU tried to fire Stoglin two years ago but they made the mistake of telling him that he had the win the SWAC to keep his job. Well he did it. We don't keep losers around like AAMU. This is the last year of his contract and he has not been mandated to win it all but he better get a winning season. SWAC basketball was at an all-time low last year which allowed the BAMA schools to compete. Once TxSo, JSU, and SU right these ships, hopefully we can bring this conference back up to respectability. Alcorn and Valley must improve as well. The SWAC used to be a good conference.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Mike,

Your coach and your team is D2. JSU tried to fire Stoglin two years ago but they made the mistake of telling him that he had the win the SWAC to keep his job. Well he did it. We don't keep losers around like AAMU. This is the last year of his contract and he has not been mandated to win it all but he better get a winning season. SWAC basketball was at an all-time low last year which allowed the BAMA schools to compete. Once TxSo, JSU, and SU right these ships, hopefully we can bring this conference back up to respectability. Alcorn and Valley must improve as well. The SWAC used to be a good conference.

I swear your A$$ got more excuses than ANYBODY I know. JSU hasnt beatin AAMU since AAMU has been in the SWAC, True you did go to the NCAA tourney, BUT THAT IS THE SAME YEAR WE KICKED YOUR ASS TWICE. So in my book, you backed your way in). We aint neva had a player over 6'8 and still kick yalls ass. Yall had a 6"11 and 7 footer and still lost. Andy will NEVER beat Pettaway in basketball. Everytime your sorry a$$ school dont win something IT WAS A DOWN YEAR IN THE CONFERENCE. Stop cryin, shutdafucup, and tell somebody else they are good for a change.

EXCUSE # 999?? You've got more excuses than a whore on welfare!

Mike,

SWAC basketball was at an all-time low last year which allowed the BAMA schools to compete. Once TxSo, JSU, and SU right these ships, hopefully we can bring this conference back up to respectability. Alcorn and Valley must improve as well. The SWAC used to be a good conference.

jsue Excuses con't...........

#103.....ya'll backed into the SCG :bawling:

#191.....jsue used to be_______ ___________ :rolleyes:

#247.....we use to have nice(our own facilities) facilities :rolleyes:

#501......whenever the 'tiny tiggers' can't be winners/champions, declare that sport as an all time low within the SWAC! :D

#555......jsue basketball is 0-10 against AAMU & A-STATE. :D

#666......the devil(s) made us not be good! :D

#710.....SWAC basketball was at an all-time low last year :D

#816......SWAC football was at an all-time low last year :D

#833......SWAC Volleyball was at an all-time low last year :D

#899.....we use to be the champions back when we had _____

#913......if jsue had coach so & so we coulda ____________
:rolleyes:

More sippian logic. Can the world take much more of this?

tp,

If our coach and team are D2, what does that make those scrubs you call a hoops team for jackazz-sue U?

Ghost of Wilt Chamberlain, please, please, please send help........QUICK!

i have to admit AAMU has for the last three years improve and i got to give them their promts when they play ball they bring it.
i'll have to also agree that they will be the ones to look out for.

Bush should have never given GR, and a few more Cooper haters, $300.00 or $600.00 tax refunds. I see they have upgraded their 286 Government surplus computers with the tax money and are really talking smack before the season.

All this means is we have to work a little harder DP because these fellows are trying to take our best smacking team award.

Kool Aid disagrees with GR, Had GR trying to explain LOL.

Actually MD, its called a discussion. You see, Kool-Aid has a mind and I have a mind. He has an opinion and so do I. He knows how to think for himself and so do I. It is not a requirement of JSU people that we think and talk alike. You see what we have here is the ability to formulate and express and independent thought. I think thats what makes the Mafia so great. We dont have to talk to each other in the private forum and tell each other what to say and what not to say. WE are not robots and we often disagree, but its all good in the end.

Off the cuff, Im willing to bet that we agree that JSU is your daddy, and Cooper is the dummer than a watermelon.

Kool-aid has a mind? Step away from the #3 tub Grits. You've been sniffin' too much of Hughes' bleach. Either that or you've been drinking the ammonia he uses for those "hard to get to" stains.

Originally posted by DAHILL

I swear your A$$ got more excuses than ANYBODY I know. JSU hasnt beatin AAMU since AAMU has been in the SWAC, True you did go to the NCAA tourney, BUT THAT IS THE SAME YEAR WE KICKED YOUR ASS TWICE. So in my book, you backed your way in).

Dahill,

Check that. That was the first year we kicked dk's azz twice.

If all you have is basketball smack in the heat of football smacking season....yo ass is smaaaallllltime.

Tell me yall didnt go to basketball? Please tell me that.

This is sad

Sometime I think....analytical mind......small world....

oooh nevermind

Originally posted by Get Ready
If all you have is basketball smack in the heat of football smacking season....yo ass is smaaaallllltime.

Interesting...

But, but Get Ready....

didn't JSU try to run back to football once BASKETBALL got underway???? (I'll save you some time...YES Y'ALL DID)

And the ironic thing was...no one knew why in da hell y'all DID run back to football. :confused:

And what abou-.....nevermind.:cool:

Hmmm...I guess it's a good dayum thing that we CAN smack other than just basketball! :p

Oh no Ntel, he forgot! Again I say, Grits has been inhaling bleach and other cleaning products. Grits, even with some of the magnificent stupidity you've posted on these forums, I find it hard that even YOU would have the gall to talk about someone else mentioning a sport out of season. You know what that is an example of don't you............................SIPPIAN LOGIC!

sippian logic QUICKFACT #2

sippian logic is being taught in schools all across the great and sovereign 3rd world country of TCHULA, Mississippi!!!

The difference between what we can smack and what you can't is that we have success in all of the major sports in the last decade by winning 3 or 4 titles in each in a 8-10 team conference. How many does that leave for everyone else???

One thing. One time. Ya'll good.

How much success did you have last year, tarzan? See, I knew you would do it again. Always something about your past. We're tallking about the future. And yours isn't looking very bright son.

One thing. One time. Ya'll good.

Well hell, Einstein...if you want to get snippy about it, why not keep in mind how long we've actually been IN the dayum SWAC!!!
Since we've been IN the SWAC, we've been among the TOP in basketball...

Since we've been in the SWAC, we've won the East...

All of this was done in HOW MANY years??? ;)

Tell me this,since you want to have your azz on your shoulders..

ratio-wise, what is JSU's success rate while being in the SWAC, in regard to football and basketball?????

Excuse Bowling and Horseshoe throwing...tell me the number of SWAC men titles you have won in the last two years. Im curious.

Why not take GOLF out of the choices, too?????

Actually we haven't had that many...AND? ::shruggin' shoulders::
Let you tell it, JSU won 90 percent of the mens titles since 98.

I at least respect the fact (this time) that you didn't do the same silly thing that you and your comrades usually do, like ask how many SWAC championships we've won in the last 20 years. :rolleyes:

But my post wasn't about titles...it was about success and progress. That IS something that we HAVE had, since being here. We're here, we're gonna stay here, and we're gonna do our thing in the proces. No matter how hard you try, you CAN'T dispute that! :p

*still waiting on MY answer...* ;)

Re: Why not take GOLF out of the choices, too?????

Originally posted by Ntelekt

But my post wasn't about titles...it was about success and progress. That IS something that we HAVE had, since being here. We're here, we're gonna stay here, and we're gonna do our thing in the proces. No matter how hard you try, you CAN'T dispute that! :p

*still waiting on MY answer...* ;)

Say it with me

I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can

Chooo choooooo!!!

Typical...

You call no football, basketball, or baseball titles, success.

Only at AAMU.

So what are you saying, you buffoon?...That JSU ran the SWAC the past 2 years????
Is THAT what you're trying to infer???
C'mon, Tarzan...wutchu gotta say????

Was JSU SUCCESSFUL in football last year??? Bump that...did they make ANY PROGRESS last year????
Hell...what about in BASKETBALL??? What about that one.

Like I said...you CAN'T dispute it, no matter what you clowns try to say.

*SMH*

Re: Why not take GOLF out of the choices, too?????

Originally posted by Ntelekt

;)

"Like everybody I wouild like to live a long life, but longevity has its place. I wont you to know tonight, that I have
been to the mountain top...and I have looked over...and I have sseeeeeen, a SWAC title. I might not get there with you, but we as a people
will get to a SWAC title. We are not fearing any team, mine eyes have seeeeeen the glory of the coming of a SWAC title."

Man NT :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

That was beautiful mang....can you do the other one that goes like this...

One day, little Tigers and 0-7s and braves will hold hands and sing
in the negro spiritual:

"Jackson fair Jackson Dear
The I love my dear old college home
The I love wherever I may roam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back