SWAC Coaches on the Hot Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They can always call Reggie Barlow

Oh, dis is some crucifix shit right cheah'. A stake in SWACular's (black dracula) heart. Oh boy. This gonna' be goooooooood.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

You all got me weak, best facilities 🤣!!! Best facilities don't always win championships! I hear the top 2 candidates is Al Pogue and Reggie Ruffin.

You all got me weak, best facilities 🤣!!! Best facilities don't always win championships! I hear the top 2 candidates is Al Pogue and Reggie Ruffin.
while I think pogue has earned an opportunity has bama state learned what it takes to field a winner? prime & eddie george have demonstrated that 1. the name can generate excitement and 2. having a quality staff beyond the head coach is necessary to see growth.
they are going to have to be willing to pay for the staff they want. we don't officially know the details of the mo williams hire (working for free?) but they are going to have to pay for the staff they want IF they hope to finally be winners in that stadium.

Reactions: J C
We beat yall and every other HBCU in Bama. We own all of y'all. That's why y'all hate us. 😂

Y’all beat us every year but nobody outside of Huntsville knows wtf a AAMU is. ASU & Tuskegee are the premier HBCUs of Alabama.

if it weren’t for miracle football seasons every 7 years y’all would be in the SIAC along with Miles. Y’all have made the NCAA Basketball tournament once since joining the SWAC & that was in 2005. I don’t even know if y’all have a baseball team

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y’all beat us every year but nobody outside of Huntsville knows wtf a AAMU is. ASU & Tuskegee are the premier HBCUs of Alabama.

if it weren’t for miracle football seasons every 7 years y’all would be in the SIAC along with Miles. Y’all have made the NCAA Basketball tournament once since joining the SWAC & that was in 2005. I don’t even know if y’all have a baseball team
you sound stupid... AAMU is the LARGEST HBCU in the state...

How would you know? Besides that COVID title, how many championships have y'all won in the last 4 years? 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back