SWAC Coaches on the Hot Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have 20+ fewer scholarships than the teams who fully fund football. That’s playing with one arm tied behind your back! He’s rumored to get 10 add scholarships next year. BTW… I have a Home for him!
Remember this? We lost (got lit up) to Delta State 2x and they're D2. Did scholarships play into that? Uber him to where you want him..lol

Everybody say this old cheer to her and Cheap Lenny "Get you hat, your coat and get on out that dooooor!"😆

Remember this? We lost (got lit up) to Delta State 2x and they're D2. Did scholarships play into that? Uber him to where you want him..lol
The eligibility requirements for D2 is less than it is to play at the D1 level and they still offered more scholarships than you did At the time. They attract a larger cross-section of the talent pool than Valley. These are well known issues and will continue unless you up the ante!

I was happy when they made him the coach but losing to AAMU consecutive years is unacceptable. I don’t care about losing to Tuskegee but there is no reason AT ALL why we should be losing to AAMU every damn year

Shouldn’t be hard for us to get a high name coach like Prime or Eddie George. We have the best facilities and fan base in the SWAC. Any old nfl player looking to get into coaching would be a fool not to come to the gump

I was happy when they made him the coach but losing to AAMU consecutive years is unacceptable. I don’t care about losing to Tuskegee but there is no reason AT ALL why we should be losing to AAMU every damn year

Shouldn’t be hard for us to get a high name coach like Prime or Eddie George. We have the best facilities and fan base in the SWAC. Any old nfl player looking to get into coaching would be a fool not to come to the gump
We beat yall and every other HBCU in Bama. We own all of y'all. That's why y'all hate us. 😂

1-800-CALL-VINCE-YOUNG
1-800-CALL-EARL-CAMPBELL

Come get them. Please.

"Who say dey need a football head coarr-roach? I got dat work for ya'! HOOK'EM!!!!!"

vince-young.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back