SWAC Coaches on the Hot Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t be so sure about that statement….

That's my biggest worry. As soon as he pulls off a 5-6 win season, someone is gonna come and scoop him up and there's nothing at this point we can do anything to stop it. Trust me people in the SWAC aren't the only one seeing what he is doing at Valley with barely over a half tank of gas. You can already see the slow culture change with most people staying for the entire game after what happened at Homecoming.

It wasn't underfunding or facilities that throw those 3 INTs and a thrown fumble for a TD

I think even the AD knows that most want her gone (she doesn't even go to the stands or press box anymore) but it's the president who protects her. If push comes to shove, he will fire her if it means protecting his job

That's my biggest worry. As soon as he pulls off a 5-6 win season, someone is gonna come and scoop him up and there's nothing at this point we can do anything to stop it. Trust me people in the SWAC aren't the only one seeing what he is doing at Valley with barely over a half tank of gas. You can already see the slow culture change with most people staying for the entire game after what happened at Homecoming.

It wasn't underfunding or facilities that throw those 3 INTs and a thrown fumble for a TD

I think even the AD knows that most want her gone (she doesn't even go to the stands or press box anymore) but it's the president who protects her. If push comes to shove, he will fire her if it means protecting his job
She had on her jsu mom shirt Saturday. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back