SWAC Announces Football Championship Game Hosting Scenarios but moved it to a Neutral Site

It is what it is.... The Bulldawg focus has turned to one of the greatest offenses in the SWAC, those Golden Lions of Arkansas Pine Bluff. Therefore, all the sideshow antics are over. In the words of Kirk Franklin, the today is a new day, so we smile...

I done told y'all folks working for HBCUs, Walmart McDonald's and Burger King got the most of useless employees in America. Only about 5% has the intelligence to work else where. The SWAC and MEAC offices probably got less than 1% who could work any where else. Both commissioners ain't got the sense of a rusty nickel stuck in mud.

@TSU/BAMA this is the post I was trying to entice CEE DIGGY to give the other day. lol

I have no comment on the matter other than to LMAO! lol :D

No disrespect to THEE but if coach Prime is at the game, will he be allowed to roam the sidelines? If so, how many ESPN cameras will be fixated on him, his sons, and his entourage exclusively? Also, what %age of camera time will be dedicated to the actual AAMU/UAPB game vs coach Prime's entourage?

Something to ponder. *whistling*

No disrespect to THEE but if coach Prime is at the game, will he be allowed to roam the sidelines? If so, how many ESPN cameras will be fixated on him, his sons, and his entourage exclusively? Also, what %age of camera time will be dedicated to the actual AAMU/UAPB game vs coach Prime's entourage?

Stop being messy!!!!

Shit bruh. I MC this shit to get it poppin'. lol

Where is @BraveMan97 ? Bruh, get up in heah. This is a good one. lol
Ole Bewild do keep it poppin!!

Do You Success GIF by Graduation

I know this is your specialty but, slow ya roll OG. 🤣

CRUEL

I’m confused.....

Listening to Commish McClelland, one not savvy with the SWAC would think Veterans Memorial is a city-owned stadium. But I’m a little familiar with the SWAC, and I thought JSU purchased The Vet. And if they (JSU) did, they own The Vet and are at liberty to profit from May 1st’s event. But Commish said “this has nothing to do with JSU”.

I honestly don’t have a problem with a neutral site, or having the SCG at The Vet. But I do have a problem with the statement that JSU has nothing to do with a stadium they own. I can’t quite put my finger on how funny this looks & sounds, but if I could, I’d have to wash it.

I’m confused.....

Listening to Commish McClelland, one not savvy with the SWAC would think Veterans Memorial is a city-owned stadium. But I’m a little familiar with the SWAC, and I thought JSU purchased The Vet. And if they (JSU) did, they own The Vet and are at liberty to profit from May 1st’s event. But Commish said “this has nothing to do with JSU”.

I honestly don’t have a problem with a neutral site, or having the SCG at The Vet. But I do have a problem with the statement that JSU has nothing to do with a stadium they own. I can’t quite put my finger on how funny this looks & sounds, but if I could, I’d have to wash it.
The Vet is ours Lioness. And we WILL profit from the use of it. The City never owned the Vet; the State did. And they gave it to us for $1.
The Commish is just pulling the wool over the blind eyes of those who don't want to see the truth. You know, I will keep it on the up and up for you.

Here ya go, Sweet stuff...

Lioness, Sweetie......here's the bill that gave the stadium to us.

Back