SWAC Announces Football Championship Game Hosting Scenarios but moved it to a Neutral Site

I really hate this change; however, if it is truly for heath reasons there are no other options. Question to Get Ready, JRob, and Tiger Pride ONLY: If we are fortunate to beat a great PIne Bluff team during the SWAC Championship game in Jackson, it will equal the same number of games Mighty JSU won in their home stadium this year (I could be wrong about the number of wins). Should we call the stadium Louis Crews West if win and only if we win?

PS: Nasty D, BlacknBengal, Bewildered, Coldblooded, and my other friends of JSU, please no response or passing notes. Plus, you can not give them hints.

Your Friend,

Dog81

Why was Jackson chosen? What were the criteria for choosing Jackson? Why not Baton Rouge, Houston, Montgomery, New Orleans, Birmingham, all cities with more to offer than Jackson? The commissioner appears to be doing a great job of taking care of his "hometown" city. I'm sure the city of and people of hometown Jackson really appreciate the windfall of having a commissioner who hails from Jackson. First negotiating the contract with ESPN that featured Jackson State more times than any other school, and now what appears to be an arbitrary decision to make "hometown" Jackson the host city for the championship game. The selection of Jackson denies the city of Pine Bluff or Huntsville the opportunity to welcome new visitors, fill hotel rooms, sample local cuisine, see increases in expenditures at local gas pumps, and visit local entertainment venues. Instead, Jackson will reap those benefits, and thereby will be enriched at the expense of either Pine Bluff or Huntsville.

Last edited:

SWAC Championship game moved to Neutral Site

The anticipation of Alabama A&M having control over the destination of the SWAC Championship location will not play out on the football field this weekend. The SWAC announced on Wednesday that its championship game is moving to Jackson State University.

Here’s how the unlikely decision unfolded. Mississippi Valley State announced on Wednesday morning that it was canceling this weekend’s game against Alabama A&M due to COVID-19 protocols.

The news of the cancellation comes a day after news that the Texas Southern versus University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff game would not be played.

“We’ve made the decision to relocate the upcoming SWAC Championship game to a neutral site location due to the COVID-19 related game cancellations that directly impacted Alabama A&M and Arkansas-Pine Bluff,” said SWAC Commissioner Dr. Charles McClelland.
“The canceled games would have ultimately assisted the Conference Office in determining a host institution for the championship game using our existing hosting tiebreaker policy. Without having the ability to thoroughly evaluate both teams using that policy we felt the only fair and equitable decision that could be made was to move the game to a neutral site location,” said McClelland.

The championship game is scheduled to be played on Saturday, May 1 at 2:00 pm CST and will be broadcast live on ESPN2.

I really hate this change; however, if it is truly for heath reasons there are no other options. Question to Get Ready, JRob, and Tiger Pride ONLY: If we are fortunate to beat a great PIne Bluff team during the SWAC Championship game in Jackson, it will equal the same number of games Mighty JSU won in their home stadium this year (I could be wrong about the number of wins). Should we call the stadium Louis Crews West if win and only if we win?

PS: Nasty D, BlacknBengal, Bewildered, Coldblooded, and my other friends of JSU, please no response or passing notes. Plus, you can not give them hints.

Your Friend,

Dog81
Just pay us our money and don't leave your chitlen boxes and buckets all over our stadium.

Make that check out to:

Jackson State Athletic Department

Your Friend,

Dog81

Nothing like this would ever happen to JSU 🤣😂
I guess @Tigerpride is right. Small-time 😆

Nothing like this would ever happen to JSU 🤣😂
I guess @Tigerpride is right. Small-time 😆
Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

This has to be the absolute dumbest, most idiotic, dickless, niggish, asinine, pussyfied, bitch ass move pulled by Dr. Mcclelland and the SWAC HQ since they guaranteed the MS schools would play each other every year in football. Don't nobody wanna travel to dirty ass, no water having ass, thieving ass, ass-backwards ass, JSU Pres. male prostitute fiending ass, KKKlan Memorial stadium ass, Chuckaleesa City ass, depressing ass, bottom of the barrel ass Jackson, MS.

It's not our fault Alcorn quit!
It's not our fault Grambling got COVID and didn't want to reschedule!
It's not our fault PV can't social distance!
It's not our fault Valley can't get right!
It's not our fault TxSU's AD & coach hid under their desks when we called.
It's not our fault you dumbasses didn't schedule AAMU and Valley to play on March 20th and 27th when we were both sitting at home.

A&M has done EVERYTHING right this year, but instead of rewarding the team and fans with our 1st home game of the Spring, you make both fan bases travel from out of state 4 hrs from Pine Bluff, Ark. and 5.5 hrs from Huntsville, AL (IN A PANDEMIC) to your sweaty ball sack hometown? Are you f***in serious? Did you miss Uncle Clifford that much that you needed to create an excuse to see him? You pull this shit???? You call this fair?

I'm about to change my screen name you batches got me so hot! 🔥🤬😡

GR was right! You're a fucking 🤡!

This has to be the absolute dumbest, most idiotic, dickless, niggish, asinine, pussyfied, bitch ass move pulled by Dr. Mcclelland and the SWAC HQ since they guaranteed the MS schools would play each other every year in football. Don't nobody wanna travel to dirty ass, no water having ass, thieving ass, ass-backwards ass, JSU Pres. male prostitute fiending ass, KKKlan Memorial stadium ass, Chuckaleesa City ass, depressing ass, bottom of the barrel ass Jackson, MS.

It's not our fault Alcorn quit!
It's not our fault Grambling got COVID and didn't want to reschedule!
It's not our fault PV can't social distance!
It's not our fault Valley can't get right!
It's not our fault TxSU's AD & coach hid under their desks when we called.
It's not our fault you dumbasses didn't schedule AAMU and Valley to play on March 20th and 27th when we were both sitting at home.

A&M has done EVERYTHING right this year, but instead of rewarding the team and fans with our 1st home game of the Spring, you make both fan bases travel from out of state 4 hrs from Pine Bluff, Ark. and 5.5 hrs from Huntsville, AL (IN A PANDEMIC) to your sweaty ball sack hometown? Are you f***in serious? Did you miss Uncle Clifford that much that you needed to create an excuse to see him? You pull this shit???? You call this fair?

I'm about to change my screen name you batches got me so hot! 🔥🤬😡

GR was right! You're a fucking 🤡!

Soooo, You booked your hotel yet? Lmao 😂

you mean our very own on campus stadium while ya'll begging white folks to give y'all one😭😭🤣🤣

You sure y’all own it? cause the fans don’t seem to know that mothafucker exist 😂.
It’s either that or they refuse to pay to sit 4 miles away from the field.

Those architects jipped y’all asses. Cause... 😂 that shit is sad. You can put another full track around that track. 😩

You sure y’all own it? cause the fans don’t seem to know that mothafucker exist 😂.
It’s either that or they refuse to pay to sit 4 miles away from the field.

Those architects jipped y’all asses. Cause... 😂 that shit is sad. You can put another full track around that track. 😩
Lol on Oct 9 you can talk this same type of dumb shit inside the stadium or tailgate area and see if our fans know if our on campus stadium exist..do it with a megaphone and see what happens to you....until then keep begging to get your very own stadium😭😭🤣🤣

The Championship game is being moved because of issues with covid-19 protocols at the participating institutions (UAPB & AAMU). Apparently covid-19 somehow managed to escape, avoid, or take a detour around Jackson and Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium?

Last edited:
The Championship game is being moved becaiuse of issues with covid-19 protocols at the participating institutions (UAPB & AAMU). Apparently covid-19 somehow managed to escape, avoid, or take a detour around Jackson and Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium?
We want their moooniieesss!!!!

Back