SWAC Announces 2021 Preseason All-SWAC Football Team and Predicted Order of Finish

Sorry, I can’t tell you who has or who hasn’t practice for JSU. I can tell you your win and loss record this past Spring. I can also tell you how Deion eeeerrrrrr Coach Prime said things will be different this fall. All I’m saying, if things are not different it’s going to be a show in Jackson, MS. this fall. I got my popcorn 🍿 ready. PS. Please right click.

Can you tell me anything about your sorry team 😆. I mean that should matter more than JSU. The hate for one team shouldn't overtake the love for your own lol..

Can you tell me anything about your sorry team 😆. I mean that should matter more than JSU. The hate for one team shouldn't overtake the love for your own lol..
Look, it’s JSU, Deion, Jackson State, Prime, Deion’s Son… and then it’s the SEC & Texas/Oklahoma.
That’s all these folks on her know and can talk about. They don’t give a shit about the regular schools.

First, Charles asked me to support the SWAC by watching SWAC teams on TV. Now you are telling me to watch my own school. I think you don’t want me to see FAMU get in that @ss this fall. Remember when things go wrong on the football field Deion can’t give any X’s and O’s advice. He only motivates and points fingers.
Hatas love "Watchin".

GIF by Paramount Movies

I can tell you a lot about Texas Southern Football. When I tell you something you don’t agree with doesn’t mean I’m hating on you. Next, you are going to say I was bullying you.

It's crazy right how our teams are always playing for championship 😆 in just about every sport. Coach Reed is a helluva coach.
Yes, Coach Reed is an okay coach. Let’s see if she can do it with a different cast of characters before we crown her. Damn I hate talking about PV, but what their men’s coach did last year with a different cast of kids earn my respect.

Nasty D, your basketball team didn’t lose to Texas Southern in the Championship game.

Yes, Coach Reed is an okay coach. Let’s see if she can do it with a different cast of characters before we crown her. Damn I hate talking about PV, but what their men’s coach did last year with a different cast of kids earn my respect.

Nasty D, your basketball team didn’t lose to Texas Southern in the Championship game.

Coach Reed is the best coach in the Swac. No need for you to crown her the conference already has

Bullying? I'm a grown man no profile on a message board could ever 🤣😂
What can you tell me about sTu football 👂🏾?
I believe we are getting better. We are closing the gap on the lower tier SWAC schools. We put points on the board against anybody. Our problem is we can’t stop anybody. Our biggest problem is we are under size, bot that gap is closing too. It doesn’t help that Alcorn is coming to the West. It will only make things harder.

I believe we are getting better. We are closing the gap on the lower tier SWAC schools. We put points on the board against anybody. Our problem is we can’t stop anybody. Our biggest problem is we are under size, bot that gap is closing too. It doesn’t help that Alcorn is coming to the West. It will only make things harder.

Lower tier? Who's Lower than sTu? How many points did you guys average this spring? I don't recall many at all.

Look, it’s JSU, Deion, Jackson State, Prime, Deion’s Son… and then it’s the SEC & Texas/Oklahoma.
That’s all these folks on her know and can talk about. They don’t give a shit about the regular schools.
The only reason I mentioned JSU is because the snake oil salesman has JSU fans all Gassed up. All I said , if Y’all don’t finished top two in the East things will get ugly in Jackson. That is all it took for you and your crew to get all in y’all feelings.

19 against PV and 23 against SU. JSU put up 14 against SU. I’m just saying.

Never a good idea to compare games (we've beat teams and lost to teams that the team we beat also beat). We put up 53, 33, 43 , 28, 14, and 43. Y'all averaging 21 points ain't gone win many games at all so I don't know why you said you have an offense that can put points on anybody lol. You need to be averaging around 35 ppg in today's Swac.

Never a good idea to compare games (we've beat teams and lost to teams that the team we beat also beat). We put up 53, 33, 43 , 28, 14, and 43. Y'all averaging 21 points ain't gone win many games at all so I don't know why you said you have an offense that can put points on anybody lol. You need to be averaging around 35 ppg in today's Swac.
When was the last time Jackson put up them type of numbers?

Second to last? These "experts" really have not researched BCU roster lately. Sleep on then.

PV - predicted 4th place SWAC W? Laughable! LMAO!!!!!

PVAMU will finish 5th or 6th. Obviously folk don't know PV football like we know "PV football." lol & smh

Southern vs Famu Swac championship

I really don't see PV finishing 4th, that is waaay off, after we lost to sTu in the first game it will be an uphill climb from there. I don't see PV beating anyone in the west.

Everybody thinks we're crazy.

Must be the PV-80s grads crazy virus setting up in between us lol. We watched PV and its lack of commitment and severe lack of stewards of good leadership, outside of Charles Mac/Willie Tempton ,a looooooooooooooooong time and have seen what's what here.

Unless there were massive changes in the program, PV finishes either 5th or 6th place. All-world QB means nothing w/out quality WRs and Oline. :(

View: https://twitter.com/drkenyattacavil/status/1419373427027234818?s=21

if JSU doesn’t finish in top 2 in the East there will be problems in Jackson, MS. Coach Prime is a classic finger pointer. He has already shown when things don’t go according to plan he will blame the kids.

I find it funny, he has already name his kid the starter without one day of practice. He bought his son to SWAC media day as a freshman. Jackson I have my popcorn ready. This will be an exciting year in the SWAC.

Bump.. for all your viewing pleasures.. Lol.

Back