SWAC Announces 2021 Preseason All-SWAC Football Team and Predicted Order of Finish

Y’all got a good whipping coming that is going to make you question the rest of your season. The rattlers are no joke and are deep. I pity that freshman qb and we don’t care what his last name is. The rest of the conference will get a great scouting report on “thee”.

Now this is pure comedy 😆
The Rattlers are a joke to us. Y'all ain't no deeper than anybody else. We got starters from the spring on the bench. Once we finish y'all off by at least 2 TDs the conference will definitely be on notice.

The Rattlers are a joke to us. Y'all ain't no deeper than anybody else. We got starters from the spring on the bench. Once we finish y'all off by at least 2 TDs the conference will definitely be on notice.
Admit it, you don’t know what you guys have. We have team that has been together, fast, big, hostile and mobile. We have 35 players from Miami area just for starters, we are loaded. We also added a few stars, just don’t talk about it as much as you guys do. It is war and we come from a conference where war Is won in the trenches with some good offense. Ask Alcorn about A&T. Coach kept a nice smile on his face at the conference event. Rattlers will strike and strike and strike again…

Admit it, you don’t know what you guys have. We have team that has been together, fast, big, hostile and mobile. We have 35 players from Miami area just for starters, we are loaded. We also added a few stars, just don’t talk about it as much as you guys do. It is war and we come from a conference where war Is won in the trenches with some good offense. Ask Alcorn about A&T. Coach kept a nice smile on his face at the conference event. Rattlers will strike and strike and strike again…

Didn't we just have a Spring season so we at least know we have that being that we kept only the starters. Added the top 50 ish class to that. Added an additional 45+ transfers of 4/3 ⭐. Your few stars don't compare to the 40 plus we have. You have a team that hasn't played in 2 years, lost its all conference QB, and replacing a DC. JSU by at least 2 TDs

Didn't we just have a Spring season so we at least know we have that being that we kept only the starters. Added the top 50 ish class to that. Added an additional 45+ transfers of 4/3 ⭐. Your few stars don't compare to the 40 plus we have. You have a team that hasn't played in 2 years, lost its all conference QB, and replacing a DC. JSU by at least 2 TDs
Let’s see how they handle that punch in the mouth that we put on them early…

These predictions are mealiness. No Felix Harper or Nugget. Plus, "Big Play" Zay Moore, who led the nation in receiving on second team? Should be an exciting season with awesome bulletin board material for all to see.

Last edited:

Nah...this is probably the best FAMU team since maybe 1999.

Not even kidding. The game in Miami will be a good one.

View: https://twitter.com/drkenyattacavil/status/1419373427027234818?s=21

if JSU doesn’t finish in top 2 in the East there will be problems in Jackson, MS. Coach Prime is a classic finger pointer. He has already shown when things don’t go according to plan he will blame the kids.

I find it funny, he has already name his kid the starter without one day of practice. He bought his son to SWAC media day as a freshman. Jackson I have my popcorn ready. This will be an exciting year in the SWAC.

I find it funny, he has already name his kid the starter without one day of practice. He bought his son to SWAC media day as a freshman. Jackson I have my popcorn ready. This will be an exciting year in the SWAC.

You must be new? We’ve talked all spring and summer about how Sheduer has proved himself from day one, on and off the field, when he got to Jackson in January 😂

You must be new? We’ve talked all spring and summer about how Sheduer has proved himself from day one, on and off the field, when he got to Jackson in January 😂

Shedeur has had an abbreviated red-shirt season but this guy claims he hasn't had one practice. Lol. And then it just so happens to be somebody from sTu who's team hasn't won a swac game in 2 years. You can't make this shyt up lol

My bad for not keeping up with everything JSU. All I know is things didn’t go as plan in the spring. I will be watching from a far this fall.

Shedeur has had an abbreviated red-shirt season but this guy claims he hasn't had one practice. Lol. And then it just so happens to be somebody from sTu who's team hasn't won a swac game in 2 years. You can't make this shyt up lol
Sorry, I can’t tell you who has or who hasn’t practice for JSU. I can tell you your win and loss record this past Spring. I can also tell you how Deion eeeerrrrrr Coach Prime said things will be different this fall. All I’m saying, if things are not different it’s going to be a show in Jackson, MS. this fall. I got my popcorn 🍿 ready. PS. Please right click.

EVERYBODY wants to watch us instead of their own team. I get it!!
First, Charles asked me to support the SWAC by watching SWAC teams on TV. Now you are telling me to watch my own school. I think you don’t want me to see FAMU get in that @ss this fall. Remember when things go wrong on the football field Deion can’t give any X’s and O’s advice. He only motivates and points fingers.

Back