SWAC Announces 2021 Preseason All-SWAC Football Team and Predicted Order of Finish

Nas, I was ENTIRELY too proud and impressed w/ the representation of JSU by coach and the 2 student-athletes. You alums should feel god awfully proud of the way they represented your university.

Their level of seriousness pimp slapped the hell out of Tiffany and immature Jay. lol Shut up w/ the stupidity, bitches! lol Loved it! :D

"I don't see Nick and Dabo doing it so why are we doing that here?!" (pimp slap the bitches)

Damn man I love the Jags, Braves, Lions, and Tigers (Grambling St) squads. SU is freaking loaded and I hope they solved that QB situation. From top to bottom, they are strong. Ditto for Alcorn St and I expect GSU to return to form as well.

SWAC Western Division

Alcorn State (128)
Southern (108)
Grambling State (85)
4. Prairie View A&M (78)
Arkansas-Pine Bluff (68)
Texas Southern (37

I really don't see PV finishing 4th, that is waaay off, after we lost to sTu in the first game it will be an uphill climb from there. I don't see PV beating anyone in the west.

I really don't see PV finishing 4th, that is waaay off, after we lost to sTu in the first game it will be an uphill climb from there. I don't see PV beating anyone in the west.
Everybody thinks we're crazy.

Must be the PV-80s grads crazy virus setting up in between us lol. We watched PV and its lack of commitment and severe lack of stewards of good leadership, outside of Charles Mac/Willie Tempton ,a looooooooooooooooong time and have seen what's what here.

Unless there were massive changes in the program, PV finishes either 5th or 6th place. All-world QB means nothing w/out quality WRs and Oline. :(

Last edited:
I see disrespect is the currency of this conference and yall some rich jokers. Keep that same energy when the scoreboard hit 0:00.

Get them, smc. Let your nutts drag the ground mane.

PV isn't part of that currency because football wise, we're broke w/ pennies. smh

Last edited:
Nas, I was ENTIRELY too proud and impressed w/ the representation of JSU by coach and the 2 student-athletes. You alums should feel god awfully proud of the way they represented your university.

Their level of seriousness pimp slapped the hell out of Tiffany and immature Jay. lol Shut up w/ the stupidity, bitches! lol Loved it! :D

"I don't see Nick and Dabo doing it so why are we doing that here?!" (pimp slap the bitches)

Panth I've been locked at a conference all day so I'm finally getting a chance to watch it now. I'll be back with my commentary.

The Southwestern Athletic Conference announced its 2021 Preseason All-SWAC Football selections and Predicted Order of Finish on Tuesday during the league’s media day. The preseason all-conference teams, individual award winners, and predicted order of finish were voted on by the league’s head coaches and sports information directors.

Player of the Year
Aqeel Glass- Alabama A&M

Defensive Player of the Year
Jordan Lewis- Southern

SWAC Eastern Division

Alabama A&M (122)
Florida A&M (109)
Jackson State (80)
Alabama State (76)
Bethune-Cookman (71)
Mississippi Valley State (25)

SWAC Western Division

Alcorn State (128)
Southern (108)
Grambling State (85)
Prairie View A&M (78)
Arkansas-Pine Bluff (68)
Texas Southern (37)

I dont think PV should be below Gram and SU.

Doesn't JSU hv the #1 recruiting class beating some FBS schools? Shouldn't they be unanimous #1 ... this is so confusing.

Where's the change up? We still kicking yalls arse.. that will never change.
We gonna dance all over dat ass!!!!

excited dog GIF

Back