SWAC Announces 2021 Preseason All-SWAC Football Team and Predicted Order of Finish

Where is the "What The Fuck" smiley? Man oh man oh man!!!!!!!!

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
Disbelief Wtf GIF by The Maury Show

I blame Pinebluff 😆. Dude got about 300 of those 550 yards against them and now sujagLIEtillheDIE is literally taking it and running with it 😆 🤣
Again Dillion is our 2nd best back. Simms by far is the best. PB game is the first time Dillion got extended carries because Benn 🤦🏾‍♂️ Was hurt

So y'all forgot to win again? I told y'all early in the week you were getting over150 yards rushing. Your rushing yards are what they are because your QB's cant pass worth a sh*t and look at the teams y'all played before you went against our defense.
PV has yet to stop the option and we didn’t run it one damn time. Poor coaching.

We have the best Online by far. The coaches have to play towards our strength point blank period. Look at our rush yards compared to everyone else’s. Nobody has Stopped SU from running. Our OC stopped us last week not PV. We have a RB that is averaging 9.3 yards a carry and you have him on the bench smh.
Are we playing the game, Bullisht? Cause if so, I call Bullisht!!!!

Oh, and the "no defense" joke you've used in the past is no longer valid, huh?

I don't think y'all will get more than 150 yards rushing Saturday. Your only chance is McDaniel turning into Mahomes or Russell Wilson before Saturday.

Watch it again. Chart the carries Dillion had between the tackles. PV is very weak when teams run straight at them.

PV has yet to stop the option and we didn’t run it one damn time. Poor coaching.

So let me get this straight… can’t stop the run, can’t stop the option. But we’re 2nd in rushing defense?

Back