SWAC Announces 2021 Preseason All-SWAC Football Team and Predicted Order of Finish

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I know how you think my brother! You like to set them up for the okie-doke! We have a tough game against a team that's been whooping our azz for three seasons this week! I hate playing BYE WEEK.

But I got blasted when I said in the past that we actually have a pretty good team. I took the other road and kept my mouth shut, for the most part. PV ain't no good. Nothing to see here folk.

BYE Univ gonna' break a foot all off in PV's ass this week.

The Southwestern Athletic Conference announced its 2021 Preseason All-SWAC Football selections and Predicted Order of Finish on Tuesday during the league’s media day. The preseason all-conference teams, individual award winners, and predicted order of finish were voted on by the league’s head coaches and sports information directors.

Player of the Year
Aqeel Glass- Alabama A&M

Defensive Player of the Year
Jordan Lewis- Southern

SWAC Eastern Division

Alabama A&M (122)
Florida A&M (109)
Jackson State (80)
Alabama State (76)
Bethune-Cookman (71)
Mississippi Valley State (25)

SWAC Western Division

Alcorn State (128)
Southern (108)
Grambling State (85)
Prairie View A&M (78)
Arkansas-Pine Bluff (68)
Texas Southern (37)

Man, whatever happened to that Defensive player of the year guy? He's been missing since the start of fall. And I don't want to talk about that Player of the Year guy who don't lose.

We didn't have one person on offense.

LMAO at Southern having 4 OL on first team.
We have the best Online by far. The coaches have to play towards our strength point blank period. Look at our rush yards compared to everyone else’s. Nobody has Stopped SU from running. Our OC stopped us last week not PV. We have a RB that is averaging 9.3 yards a carry and you have him on the bench smh.

We have the best Online by far. The coaches have to play towards our strength point blank period. Look at our rush yards compared to everyone else’s. Nobody has Stopped SU from running. Our OC stopped us last week not PV. We have a RB that is averaging 9.3 yards a carry and you have him on the bench smh.
So you guys should be running the triple option/wishbone? If I'm reading you correct....

Oh, so su was hiding a RB on the bench that PV didn't get to see, wonder who that was?

Confused Wile E Coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ohhh Kobe Dillion, but PV didn't stop him the OC did, is that right?
Not one time did they stop SU from running between the tackles . They stopped the stupid end arounds and then other cute stuff he decided to do. Early in the season I told y’all Skelton was our best option. We never needed Skelton to be a great passer. Dude only lost to Alcorn as a starter and UAPB in the spring.

@NastyD @Blacknbengal @coldsweat @ColdBlooded @BraveMan97

My good gentlemen. Please tell ol' Bewild what part of the voodoo game is this?

trump friend GIF

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I still can't figure out who had 9.3 yards per carry

We chopped that shyt in half.....

Kobe Dillion ---- 4.7

Back