SUcks tell ole Luvtheboom what had happened ?

hey JAX my good brother go focus on your team not going 1-4 this week.... this is where you hush and go on somewhere before this gets real bad for you... run along now I'm done smacking the sick and shut in.

LOL, son, things have been bad for yall since ya'll fired Comegy, Jackson and Hughes. Remember, SU is yo pappy. This is where you humble yourself.

You know, we are the reason jsu fired Comegy AND Hughes.

LOL, son, things have been bad for yall since ya'll fired Comegy, Jackson and Hughes. Remember, SU is yo pappy. This is where you humble yourself.

You know, we are the reason jsu fired Comegy AND Hughes.

no, humble yourself you negroes thought ya'll should be crowned swac champs and celebration champs in the offseason lmao …. and look at ya 1-3 and sorry because you have to bring up everything else but what's on your resume recently which is 1-3 in 2019 go sat down and hold your L. UAPB want a piece next.... go worry about that..

no, humble yourself you negroes thought ya'll should be crowned swac champs and celebration champs in the offseason lmao …. and look at ya 1-3 and sorry because you have to bring up everything else but what's on your resume recently which is 1-3 in 2019 go sat down and hold your L. UAPB want a piece next.... go worry about that..

That's the only trick you got? Son, you gotta come better than this. Again, congrats on getting an F plus.

#Stilltakingbackwardsteps

That's the only trick you got? Son, you gotta come better than this. Again, congrats on getting an F plus.

#Stilltakingbackwardsteps

Tandy, you sick jax lol im praying for ya that 2018itis is real...as I said I don’t smack the sick and shut in frat ... always forward never backwards and you’re going backwards frat smh

Last edited:
Tandy, you sick jax lol im praying for ya that 2018itis is real...as I said I don’t smack the sick and shut in frat ... always forward never backwards and you’re going backwards frat smh
No son...when you nuttride another school....backwards steps. lol

Facts is nutridding? so by your logic you were nutridding bcu ….. lmao come on jax...

Nuttriding is you using another school not yours to smack the school that owns yours. Let me enlighten you....if your school doesn't own SU, you should try the following:

1. Sit down
2. Be humble
3. See my signature
4. STFU lol

Also, I didn't nuttride BCU. All I said was they beat yall. Why would I do that when SU clearly OWNS yall in......everything save Golf.

Nuttriding is you using another school not yours to smack the school that owns yours. Let me enlighten you....if your school doesn't own SU, you should try the following:

1. Sit down
2. Be humble
3. See my signature
4. STFU lol

Also, I didn't nuttride BCU. All I said was they beat yall. Why would I do that when SU clearly OWNS yall in......everything save Golf.
Lol he stupid. Why would we nutride BCC and we own them too? Lol

1. Sit down
2. Be humble
3. See my signature
4. STFU lol

Lol I’m not reading that power point .... your 1-3 deal with it lmao

1. Sit down
2. Be humble
3. See my signature
4. STFU lol

Also if you used that brain i called y’all 1-3 four weeks ago in fact I said this to you personally lol ain’t no nutridding this is pointing out the fact I told y’all swamp negroes SUcks ain’t shat!!! Y’all only win on the smack board not the field at SUcks ... lol help him and help him now backwards step ! 😂😭

Also I've noticed u like nutriding. Are you gay?

Homophobic jokes ? Lol you havent said shat so when you smacked to sleep you move to in the closet Jokes to make yourself feel better.... You’re a joke dude... you’re upset and it’s ok.... smack 101 never let your opponent know he’s made you mad... come on now rookie dez.... lol Jax come get the baby jaguar he embarrassing SUcks at this point lmao smh

Homophobic jokes ? Lol you havent said shat so when you smacked to sleep you move to in the closet Jokes to make yourself feel better.... You’re a joke dude... you’re upset and it’s ok.... smack 101 never let your opponent know he’s made you mad... come rookie dez.... lol Jax come get the baby jaguar he embarrassing SUcks at this point lmao smh
I thought so another tangent. Lol

You’re the scum of the earth ... lol go sit yo ass down somewhere you embarrassing yourself at this point 🤦🏽‍♂️
Ksml, I'm just saying u love nutriding. Us, Alcorn, Grambling, Famu, BCC, now Jax. I'm just saying if thats your preference thats your preference. Lol no need for name calling. Lol i never called u a name lol

Ksml, I'm just saying u love nutriding. Us, Alcorn, Grambling, Famu, BCC, now Jax. I'm just saying if thats your preference thats your preference. Lol no need for name calling. Lol i never called u a name lol

Lol why do I even waste my time talking too low level smackers... smh dez do better g... it’s only football and you over here trying to make homophobic jokes and then try to explain yourself like that’s smack ... you can’t handle the heat ... take yo ass to the band board... smh SUcks is sinking lmao

Lol why do I even waste my time talking too low level smackers... smh dez do better g... it’s only football and you over here trying to make homophobic jokes and then try to explain yourself like that’s smack ... you can’t handle the heat ... take yo ass to the band board... smh SUcks is sinking lmao
Lol ok Luvtonutride

Hey dez!

NO SMACK! I have a couple of simple, easy-to-answer questions:

Question #1-What do you mean when you say:

Question #2-What "category" is PB in?

Thanks in advance for answering.
Lol both of y'all belong in a jar. Ain't nobody worried about Peanut Butter and the toothless tigers.

Back