SUcks tell ole Luvtheboom what had happened ?

You are correct but in a different context. You are more trash than we are and the leaders of the west. That's where your suPERIORITY reigns lol

Dude, get a life, everyone knows jStank is pure unadulterated trash. You luck up and beat TNST, and now you trolls are coming out from under rocks acting like "you are somebody." JROCK is here to tell you, y'all ain't "shat." LMAO.

Dude, get a life, everyone knows jStank is pure unadulterated trash. You luck up and beat TNST, and now you trolls are coming out from under rocks acting like "you are somebody." JROCK is here to tell you, y'all ain't "shat." LMAO.

Luck you say. I don't call being up 49-30 with less than 4 minutes on the clock luck lmao. The score only looked respectable because we pulled our starters. And I've been here almost 2 decades. Never went hiding so save that noise lmao. Yall got plenty more arse whippings coming. That 3rd place finish in the west should feel real familiar anyways lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Lmao you know what else is shat.... that 1-3 garbage on espn 3 that benched y’all savior Skelton in the 2nd quarter.... J loss come stronger sir

Luck you say. I don't call being up 49-30 with less than 4 minutes on the clock luck lmao. The score only looked respectable because we pulled our starters. And I've been here almost 2 decades. Never went hiding so save that noise lmao. Yall got plenty more arse whippings coming. That 3rd place finish in the west should feel real familiar anyways lol.
How many times we've finished in 3rd place in Coach O era? Verse j sorry finishing in 3rd place?

Lmao you know what else is shat.... that 1-3 garbage on espn 3 that benched y’all savior Skelton in the 2nd quarter.... J loss come stronger sir

jStank ain't nothing but a pimple on a fat woman's azz and that tiny turd that won't go down the tidy bowl. Basically a small troublesome nuisance that eventually will crawl back under a Mississippi rock (go tell that)....LOL

jStank ain't nothing but a pimple on a fat woman's azz and that tiny turd that won't go down the tidy bowl. Basically a small troublesome nuisance that eventually will crawl back under a Mississippi rock (go tell that)....LOL

J loss your smack can’t help 1-3 and 1000 yards given up in the secondary over 4 games lol I appreciate your efforts SUcks looking like pretenders

I know its traumatizing and it still hurts to stick with current news since your team ain't shyt but its 2019 lmao. How does it feel being in PB and PV shadow lol
Idk thats why i was trying to get u to prove to me, how many times we've finished in 3rd place under Coach O.

I can't help you if you can't explain these feelings to me. I want make sure you aren't on suicide watch like the other jags lol
Lol i thought u couldn't help me. But how does feel to be under Southern Grambling Alcorn Alabama A&M shadow?

Just look at this monkey azz move. Get a dunce hat and go sit down in the corner until you're freed from this buffoonery...smh & LOL
1569193205942.png

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This too gets worst for THEE

SUcks secondary must’ve missed the bus ... THEE fact is ... you’re 1-3 ..... you lost to Famu.... your secondary gave up 1000 yards in 4 games... your only win is against Edward waters school of the blind and crippled .. and that shouldn’t even count...

Back