SUcks tell ole Luvtheboom what had happened ?

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Hey SUcks I could’ve sworn I told y’all y’all were going to be 1-3, but please by all means leave your excuses and series records below ... haha

p.s. we beat Famu in our two meetings... never send a jag to do a tigers job... I thought Odom’s owned Simmons.... I thought y’all owned the mewack ? man I told y’all y’all were going to be 1-3 ...I told y’all ... I told y’all nickels .... I told SUcks... I told you but gone head and tell ole luvtheboom what had happened *snickers*

Last edited:

What happened? Did Billy Joe sneak in the stadium and yell "air it out"? Did Odoms print some notes from TSPN and declared that somebody was going to get embarrassed?

We are here for you in your time of trouble suCKS

Same thing that happened to y’all at the swac meac challenge. Guess you forgot about that. 🤙🤡

Tandy, But frat Jax you said y’all owned the mewack... y’all owned Simmons... y’all said y’all winning the celebration bowl..., and I told you that your team was going 1-3 I told you Skelton was gone get exposed... y’all had to bench that mofo 😂😭😭 how I know your team better than y’all... pride before the fall... careful pb might make y’all 1-4 this week 😂😂

I said the swac meWack challenge. Reading is fundamental.

Awe frat no Tandy .... lol come on troller ... tell yo young frat what happened to the west champs? So far you dodging the fact y’all 1-3 like I said and might be in trouble against pb... *snickers*

@dezjaguar @PsychoJag y’all alright ? What’s going on normally y’all would be up and on the smack board? Rattler got ya tongues *snickers* come on in here & sat down , uncle luvtheboom just want to talk about that 1-3 he called 4 weeks ago 😂😂😂

Did all that damn begging & crying for a famu game. Then lost. And then only had like 500 fans show up. Lmao. Watch they try to claim 50% of the crowd was Jags lol when 98% of the stadium was green & orange.
Lol just like yall the name Southern brings the biggest crowd to your house.

Better than y’alls at the moment but that’s Apple and oranges...and I mean we actually beat Famu in tally so.... um awkward ... what happened champs ? FAMU still y’all daddy I see 😂🤣
Smh and we beat yall. How yall record better than ours? Boy bye all j st do is talk and go to home room every semester, talking about yall passed. Smh

Smh and we beat yall. How yall record better than ours? Boy bye all j st do is talk and go to home room every semester, talking about yall passed. Smh

Relax we talking about 2019 ... stay on topic lol let’s focus on 27-21 by your papi Famu ... come on dez what happened , it’s okay the first step to a loss is owning y’all defeat... come on in dez we gone take real good care of you now and in November nickel lol 😂

Back