SUcks tell ole Luvtheboom what had happened ?

If y’all big time like y’all was puffing your lil bird chest out to be you beat Famu understanding that you may have to see that conference again if you reach the celebration bowl ? But now it don’t matter huh ? Lol interesting.
Smh see u make my point.

Smh see u make my point.

Nah you’re contradicting yourself... if southern wins then it matters man get out of here with this elementary smack and hold your L.... smh have you no shame go back to your room and think about what you done said ... lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nah you’re contradicting yourself... if southern wins then it matters man get out of here with this elementary smack and hold your L.... smh have you no shame go back to your room and think about what you done said ... lol
Boy please a elementary smacker would knock u out.

I WAS enjoying this until you stepped in the dog's business. Now keep it clean.

Misery loves company. Since their Daddy loss a game it's one of the few highlights in football life for them. Just look at this pitiful tihs below.....LOL
jStank Resume'
2014 4-7
2015 3-8
2016 3-8
2017 3-8
2018 5-5

Misery loves company. Since their Daddy loss a game it's one of the few highlights in football life for them. Just look at this pitiful tihs below.....LOL
jStank Resume'
2014 4-7
2015 3-8
2016 3-8
2017 3-8
2018 5-5
Damn thats below 50%

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jStank Resume'
2014 4-7
2015 3-8
2016 3-8
2017 3-8
2018 5-5

First of all we were 5-7 in 2014 lmao
This is 2019. Don't divert to history. 4 weeks into the season and SUCKS has yet to win a game against a D1 school. If yall lose this upcoming weekend after losing to your rival them guys might not be able to bounce back. PB got 2 QBs that can throw it and both probably better than Stanley. Defensively I give yall the edge. Good luck this weekend lol

This is 2019. Don't divert to history. 4 weeks into the season and SUCKS has yet to win a game against a D1 school. If yall lose this upcoming weekend after losing to your rival them guys might not be able to bounce back. PB got 2 QBs that can throw it and both probably better than Stanley. Defensively I give yall the edge. Good luck this weekend lol

They knew they’d be winless. That’s why they scheduled Edward.

If you were 4-7 or 5-7.....jStank is still azz wipe....LOL

We were but we are no longer. Finally the coaching and talent to match. See yall arses in November lol

jStank would rather jump off a bridge and pay rent again to a confederate Colonel to play in that stadium before they see S.U. in November. You are who we know you are....cowards! You better go talk that smack to Valley.....LOL

jStank would rather jump off a bridge and pay rent again to a confederate Colonel to play in that stadium before they see S.U. in November. You are who we know you are....cowards! You better go talk that smack to Valley.....LOL

Yall haven't kicked any arse in 2019 for anybody to fear lol (muddy waters don't count). Heyal truth be told most of yall want Berry gone. Yall gonna want big worm gone after PB put that whipping on you this weekend. I hope yall can make it to November at this rate. I want proud Jaguars to show up to witness what we got brewing. We should win by at least 2 TDs. Stay strong my fellow jag lmao

Yall haven't kicked any arse in 2019 for anybody to fear lol (muddy waters don't count). Heyal truth be told most of yall want Berry gone. Yall gonna want big worm gone after PB put that whipping on you this weekend. I hope yall can make it to November at this rate. I want proud Jaguars to show up to witness what we got brewing. We should win by at least 2 TDs. Stay strong my fellow jag lmao
Will this game be televised or screamed?

Back