SUcks tell ole Luvtheboom what had happened ?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We played enough teams to know what we got and brought home a W in the process. Can't say the same for sucks

After losing to Tennessee St since Bill Clinton was on Arsenio Hall playing the saxophone. Y’all are an accident waiting to happen 😂😂😂

If j sorry had this much energy yall would something to take serious. But u not carry on lol

If southern had a secondary and a legit qb then y’all would actually achieve something and stop coming up in 2nd place... maybe even be in Atlanta in December, hell might even be 3-1 THIS year, but I digress hard for a Jaguar to learn new tricks when it’s stuck in its ways of “wElL wE bEAt j STanK duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh” it’s worse than I thought @NastyD I diagnose y’all jags with stuck in 2018itist ... it’s a real sad sad day in Baton Rouge home of the LSU tigers...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dayum you Edward Waters

Had them ghetto swamp Negroes feeling themselves so much they forgot they had a game against FAMu that them fools been crying about for years. Massa please let us play famu again. We need this game. We ain’t been right without it. Then took their fake creole asses (Yes, the light skinned green eyed folk don’t fuck with SUcks no more. It’s a bunch of Wesley Snipes & Leslie Jones on that campus now) down there and showed just how sorry they are.
la Cumba didn’t starve to death for this.

Had them ghetto swamp Negroes feeling themselves so much they forgot they had a game against FAMu that them fools been crying about for years. Massa please let us play famu again. We need this game. We ain’t been right without it. Then took their fake creole asses (Yes, the light skinned green eyed folk don’t fuck with SUcks no more. It’s a bunch of Wesley Snipes & Leslie Jones on that campus now) down there and showed just how sorry they are.
la Cumba didn’t starve to death for this.
Did u know Creole isn't just light skinned? But carry on

Back