SU I Like Your Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lights! Dude all them early games y'all got this year?! Words is, the reason why yall games so early this year because yall can't afford the light bill at Klan Memorial Stadium.

man please like southern hasn’t had its share of day games for similar reasons.... don’t cherry pick cause it’s southern now...

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL prove it

I already embarrassed your bud for accusing me of falsifying information above... I just don’t have the energy to debunk all southern lies and obsession today... his lack of knowledge shouldve closed the whole trump I mean southern coalitions mouth but y’all love JSU more than JSU fans love JSU with how y’all be thirsting over all things JSU.

Its an irrelevant question. The post has nothing to do with selling out a stadium. Because we all know y'all didnt sell out Ross Barnett ( Klan Stadium).
You made it a relevant question when you claimed yall had the best fanbase. I simply asked you to back it up with the numbers.
If your fanbase is "all that and more" answer the simple question, "how many home games did southern sellout" this year?
Come on bruh, you answered every other question, don't stop now. (snickering)

You made it a relevant question when you claimed yall had the best fanbase. I simply asked you to back it up with the numbers.
If your fanbase is "all that and more" answer the simple question, "how many home games did southern sellout" this year?
We are the best fan base and more. We have a name 4 our fan base "Jaguar Nation". If yall were a great fan base people would give j st fans a nickname. Maybe we should call yall " Klans Ross Fanbase", slogan " Stay Home N***** Stay Home". LOL

We are the best fan base and more. We have a name 4 our fan base "Jaguar Nation". If yall were a great fan base people would give j st fans a nickname. Maybe we should call yall " Klans Ross Fanbase", slogan " Stay Home N***** Stay Home". LOL
Numbers please??!!

Dear @PsychoJag
To your “pulling shat out your arse” statement read below and tell me where I pulled facts from...

Above is the shooting at the homecoming parade at southern university 2018 which was this past season. I present facts only ... as an alum that’s sad you don’t know your own campus news... further proves my point that y’all on campus safety sucks between this and the lights on campus for guest and your own students... the way y’all got triggered speaks volumes lol... JSU don’t look for southern unless y’all losing after talking big stuff... don’t make me embarrass you again ... your dismissed now.

Hey Genius......There’s only one problem. This didn’t happen on campus. You didn’t even read the article you posted. Near campus and on campus isn’t the same thing 😂😂😂😂 #fail

Lol!!! Just win the West, have a better record than us, and we will see you there.

I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you.........but, If you didn't get past your SUperior last year, AAMU absolutely has no chance of being in the same ball park this year. Your competition is jsu and perhaps Bama State. Southern U is about 4 touchdowns better than AAMU this season.....LOL (hear me now and believe me later)....

Last edited:
Hey Genius......There’s only one problem. This didn’t happen on campus. You didn’t even read the article you posted. Near campus and on campus isn’t the same thing 😂😂😂😂 #fail

I never said the location... still associated with southern university or is there some other school that has those similar colors?. Guest/alum/students/band were present right? I’m pretty sure I said due to this event, you’d think you’d want to add more lights on campus right? Right... I read the article sir you clearly didn’t read my original first statement addressing y'all safety issues... reading is a fundamental good sir.... that’s two Ls care to go for the trifecta? #FailedSouthernDegree

Last edited:
I never said the location... still associated with southern university or is there some other school that has those similar colors?. Guest/alum/students/band were present right? I’m pretty sure I said due to this event, you’d think you’d want to add more lights on campus right? Right... I read the article sir you clearly didn’t read my original first statement addressing y'all safety issues... reading is a fundamental good sir.... that’s two Ls care to go for the trifecta? #FailedSouthernDegree

That was the dumbest thing I’ve read in my life. Just read the article you posted said this happen after the parade was over so no the band was not there. Stop trying to save face! You claimed we didn’t have campus lights #thatsalie then you posted an article and claimed there’s violence on campus when the article clearly states it happened off campus #anotherlie just stop dude because you’re reaching and there’s nothing there at all. Not to mention didn’t y’all have a student get shot in his dorm last year? Have several seats. #lackscriticalthinkingskills

Last edited:
A 60,000 seat stadium is impossible to sellout every game, HOWEVER, had we been in southern's stadium, we would've sold out EVERY game.
There's a reason dezjaguar is scared to post how many games southern sold out.

YOUTUBE CLIPS DONT LIE
JSU VS AAMU DID NOT HAVE 30,000 that JSU CLAIMED
Show the clips and the time DURING the game. Plus that was JSU's first home game in late September. Folks were starving for a home football game that we finally got.
No need to fudge numbers and for what?

Last edited:
That was the dumbest thing I’ve read in my life. Just read the article you posted said this happen after the parade was over so no the band was not there. Stop trying to save face! You claimed we didn’t have campus lights #thatsalie then you posted an article and claimed there’s violence on campus when the article clearly states it happened off campus #anotherlie just stop dude because you’re reaching and there’s nothing there at all. Not to mention didn’t y’all have a student get shot in his dorm last year? Have several seats

I’m not going back and fourth with ya pimp. I said what I said. There are videos out of how dark it is when the band marches out... that’s inexcusable... Hold your L and continue to sniff on JSU threads.... Simple...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back