SU I Like Your Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooo @The Founder not like this smh I looked up to your smack. You were suppose to destroy them not join em in conversation... damn Founder aka KD

Nah I wasn’t going to smack them...their suite area in the end zone is interesting.

The only thing SU needs is a museum within that facility. It could be small. Myself and few high school coaches wanted to see more accolades from SU. Nobody had attitudes with us. I even sat down and chopped it up with running back that went to Evangel.

Honestly...it was welcoming.

Nah I wasn’t going to smack them...their suite area in the end zone is interesting.

The only thing SU needs is a museum within that facility. It could be small. Myself and few high school coaches wanted to see more accolades from SU. Nobody had attitudes with us. I even sat down and chopped it up with running back that went to Evangel.

We don't "hate" Grambling so you shouldn't expect any attitudes outside of the Classic and maybe a basketball or baseball game. Now those folks in Mississippi, all bets are off. lol

I agree, I can see a museum maybe being added on the opposite endzone to fully enclose the stadium.

So let me get this straight. A Grambling fan makes a statement about liking the improvements done to our stadium, and the JSU folks are mad about his comment? How the heck did JSU even enter in this conversation?

No one:

Absolutely no one:

JSU: Look at me, look at me

See the jSU trigger words.

Man nobody has an issue with BR ( SOUTHERN) but j st. Maybe they are the problem.

Man nobody has an issue with BR ( SOUTHERN) but j st. Maybe they are the problem.

Southern would be the most exciting and most ideal venue in which to host the SCG! It has a large spacious campus, and a large and rabid fan base. It is also.located in a city with lots of hotels, restaurants, shopping and sightseeing. Swacsters from all over the South just love coming to BR to challenge the SWAC's most energetic fan base. ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````to host the SCG

Y’all need to put energy into some lights for y’all campus... you would think a shooting at homecoming would make you amp up student and guest safety... got guest bands and fans walking clutching their purses and wallets cause they can’t see shat at night... #Safety
Hell, you ain't nevva lied. Could barely see The BOOM march out.
Don't know what Founder was thinking when he started a whole thread about a non-issue.

You would be more of a secret fan than anyone the way you make it your duty to comment on or behind anyone/thing that has anything to do with JSU with that horrible English of yours. And got the nerve to call folk country with your feening a** lol.
Hahahaha!!!

Here comes the peanut gallery. You need to put some energy in finding some facts. Pulling shat out your arse stinks. #bullshat

What are trigger words for jSU fans?
A. Haymer
B. Jukebox
C. Stadium
D. Football
E. Southern
F. All of the above
You forgot one.......LOSERS!!!

So let me get this straight. A Grambling fan makes a statement about liking the improvements done to our stadium, and the JSU folks are mad about his comment? How the heck did JSU even enter in this conversation?

No one:

Absolutely no one:

You should be the last complaining the way y’all attention seeking drama queens take over threads that have nothing to do with your school. Man please lol. Dude made a thread on the sports board for everyone to comment so I don’t get why you upset just because we don’t agree. Such is life. Get over it and stop crying.

Southern would be the most exciting and most ideal venue in which to host the SCG! It has a large spacious campus, and a large and rabid fan base. It is also.located in a city with lots of hotels, restaurants, shopping and sightseeing. Swacsters from all over the South just love coming to BR to challenge the SWAC's most energetic fan base.
Dude, yall barely sellout homecoming. Where are all these fans coming to that stadium?
southern hosting the SCG and folks ducking bullets wouldn't be a good look on national television.
Been there done that.

We probably need to start playing jsu on our practice field. S.U. is simply much too powerful for them these days and the game is no more than practice or a tune up. The Ace should never be disgraced by the caliber of teams jsu is putting on the field these days....LOL

No one:

Absolutely no one:

They're straight garbage. They need to get them a football team or join the SIAC......LOL

It would be a good thing if southern officials would invest in human safety and invest in lights and bullet-proof vests.

Here with my son for a football camp and I haven’t been in the stadium since 1991 when Grambling High beat Southern Lab 40-0.

I like the end zone area opposite the jumbo tron.

You guys are doing maintenance and the grounds are maintained.

Wait till you visit our stadium. Best in the FCS!

So we can’t compliment each other anymore?

Look I love JSU’s drum majors and how the band takes the field.

I love the Alcorn Golden Girls

I love PV’s band especially their sound when they did a tribute to breast cancer suvivors playing “Isn’t she Lovely.”

I love to hear SU play the second line song

I love Alcorn’s hype song.

I love SU’s football coach’s raw emotion.

I loved how Comegy would cuss anybody out over his players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back