SU I Like Your Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you won’t go back and forth because you clearly made an ass out of yourself 😂😂😂☺️

Nice joke. 😂 I brought facts and caught you slipping for not reading my initial first statement... you actually went for the trifecta today in Ls ... congrats! 👏🏾

A 60,000 seat stadium is impossible to sellout every game, HOWEVER, had we been in southern's stadium, we would've sold out EVERY game.
There's a reason dezjaguar is scared to post how many games southern sold out.
And if j st played Southern every weekend it would be a sell out.

I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you.........but, If you didn't get past your SUperior last year, AAMU absolutely has no chance of being in the same ball park this year. You competition is jsu and perhaps Bama State. Southern U is about 4 touchdowns better than AAMU this season.....LOL (hear me now and believe me later)....
That's a lot of optimism, but it will collide with reality when we roll into town and run over SUperior. We had it last year and let it get away. This team will know how to finish off an opponent. The SCG, if SUperior gets there, will be a rematch with SUperior trying to get revenge for the thorough beating we gave it on Nov. 2nd.

And if j st played Southern every weekend it would be a sell out.
But how many games has southern sold out this year? It's obvious you're scared to answer a simple question. Stand up for your home base and post the number of sellouts at ole mumfy stadium.
You're welcome to get help from other southernites to help you with those numbers.

But how many games has southern sold out this year? It's obvious you're scared to answer a simple question. Stand up for your home base and post the number of sellouts at ole mumfy stadium.
You're welcome to get help from other southernites to help you with those numbers.
How do you come up with that question? Because last I checked j st didn't sell out there stadium. Hell if j st fan base was so good your in state rival game would still be at Klan Memorial like it use to be.

That's a lot of optimism, but it will collide with reality when we roll into town and run over SUperior. We had it last year and let it get away. This team will know how to finish off an opponent. The SCG, if SUperior gets there, will be a rematch with SUperior trying to get revenge for the thorough beating we gave it on Nov. 2nd.
I hope y'all make it, I like hearing y'all fight song lol

AAMU all time record in Baton Rouge is 2-8. You will be 2-9 at the end of this year.....LOL (we "fixin" to treat AAMU like they're PVAM or jsu).....LOL

BTW, I know you all think you got better with those pick ups in Georgia. Y'all aren't the only team in the SWAC that had a good recruiting year.....

Actually I didn’t notice.

Just goes to show when a university is fiscally responsible with less State funds. Now that Louisiana has a Governor who believes in funding higher education, we can do some things, but I'm not sure why an university (I shall remain nameless) has to downsize when the State is not at fault.

Last edited:
Just goes to show when a university is fiscally responsible with less State funds. Now that Louisiana has a Governor who believe in funding higher education, we can do some things, but I don't know why an university (I shall remain nameless) has to downsize when the State is not at fault.
Fiscally responsible?!! Hahahaha!!!

How do you come up with that question? Because last I checked j st didn't sell out there stadium. Hell if j st fan base was so good your in state rival game would still be at Klan Memorial like it use to be.
How many sellouts dude? Quit avoiding the question.

A 60,000 seat stadium is impossible to sellout every game, HOWEVER, had we been in southern's stadium, we would've sold out EVERY game.
There's a reason dezjaguar is scared to post how many games southern sold out.
Mumford seats 31,000, no y’all wouldn’t.

Fiscally responsible?!! Hahahaha!!!

I bet we have more than a year worth of reserved funds in case of an emergency. There's an university in Mississippi that would be totally wiped out if a $10 million dollar emergency occurred. Also, I'm sure Grambling will soon have its Nursing Program back up and running. Adding programs, doing maintenance and upgrades are key signs that universities are heading in the right direction, not losing programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back