SU I Like Your Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

j st please, y'all can't talk about nobody's staduim. The stadium y'all play in is Ross Barnett Stadium. Remember the speech he said in that stadium? Segregation forever.... Remember?

That man is dead and gone. We done got rid of all of 'em and being paid to do it.
And still have the best tailgating area in all of Black college football.

Who won, not the SWAC FCS attendance title, but the ENTIRE NATIONAL attendance award? I dare you to name that school. I DOUBLE dare you. If you sced, say you sced.
Thats because of home games, smh. Yall fans don't travel. Now, name the only school in 1-AA whose school fans has a nick name. If you sced say u sced. I dare you, I triple dare you.

Thats because of home games, smh. Yall fans don't travel. Now, name the only school in 1-AA whose school fans has a nick name. If you sced say u sced. I dare you, I triple dare you.
Say the name! I see you're scared and who cares about a fictitious nickname? The numbers don't lie.
And we didn't have a good home game schedule last year and STILL averaged 25,000. Grambling, southern and Alcorn were NOT on our schedule.
We had AAMU, PV, North Alabama and Valley. LOL.

Say the name! I see you're scared and who cares about a fictitious nickname? The numbers don't lie.
And we didn't have a good home game schedule last year and STILL averaged 25,000. Grambling, southern and Alcorn were NOT on our schedule.
We had AAMU, PV, North Alabama and Valley. LOL.
Dude please.... Even the article has our picture on it. We Southern are the best fan base in 1-AA. Try again

Dude please.... Even the article has our picture on it. We Southern are the best fan base in 1-AA. Try again
Where the damn numbers at? Who cares about a picture? Where your numbers at? That's it, you don't have any. You just have tricks and fictitious names.
Here's an exact quote from the article YOU mentioned: "Jackson State claimed the FCS attendance title attracting 99,079 fans for an average of 24,770 fans for the Tigers’ four home games in 2018.
Where's southern's name mentioned as number one in attendance?

Last edited:

Where the damn numbers at? Who cares about a picture? Where your numbers at? That's it, you don't have any. You just have tricks and fictitious names.
Here's an exact quote from the article YOU mentioned: "Jackson State claimed the FCS attendance title attracting 99,079 fans for an average of 24,770 fans for the Tigers’ four home games in 2018.

Y'all claimed that ass whipping too!!! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!

Stats are like bikinis it shows somethings not all things. Y'all are good home game crowd. Hell, the Southern vs j st game has lost its popularity (because y'all suck) in BR. Y'all don't travel home and away like we do. We have a bigger following then y'all. Try again, Stay Home 🏆 state. LOL

I usually stay out of Attendance battles, but if you look at youtube of the zero quarter thru the 5th quarter of some of JSU games, the number on paper does not match up to what was seen on video most times

I usually stay out of Attendance battles, but if you look at youtube of the zero quarter thru the 5th quarter of some of JSU games, the number on paper does not match up to what was seen on video most times
You're right. Our JSU officials are known to under count, so the numbers should really be higher. Thanks for reminding us of that.

Every time JSU comes to mumford, yall sellout. Other than southern's homecoming, that's the ONLY game yall sellout. Now that's fact.
As far as traveling, what SWAC games has southern sold out on the road? Not Valley, not AAMU, not Alcorn, not Bama State, not Texas Southern, not PV, not PB.
Yall folks love to party on the outside, but yall don't buy no damn tickets like yall claim.

Actually JSU reported higher numbers then what was viewed on youtube
Meaning JSU "high home attendance numbers look fudge.
You're right. Our JSU officials are known to under count, so the numbers should really be higher. Thanks for reminding us of that.

Last edited:
Every time JSU comes to mumford, yall sellout. Other than southern's homecoming, that's the ONLY game yall sellout. Now that's fact.
As far as traveling, what SWAC games has southern sold out on the road? Not Valley, not AAMU, not Alcorn, not Bama State, not Texas Southern, not PV, not PB.
Yall folks love to party on the outside, but yall don't buy no damn tickets like yall claim.
Who in the Swac and outside the Swac would say has the best fan base in our conference? I bet they wouldn't say j st. The celebration bowl is waiting for that Famu vs Southern matchup. The best fan bases in there respected conference. Try again! LOL

Actually JSU reported higher numbers then what was viewed on youtube
Meaning JSU "high home attendance numbers look fudge.
What games are you referring too? Post evidence of your theory and then post the attendance numbers? LOL at "youtube".
Besides, even without so-called fudging numbers, JSU's home attendance average has been the highest in HBCU football for years. Where have you been?

Who in the Swac and outside the Swac would say has the best fan base in our conference? I bet they wouldn't say j st. The celebration bowl is waiting for that Famu vs Southern matchup. The best fan bases in there respected conference. Try again! LOL
How many times did yall sellout last year? (snickering)

Here comes the peanut gallery. You need to put some energy in finding some facts. Pulling shat out your arse stinks. #bullshat

What are trigger words for jSU fans?
A. Haymer
B. Jukebox
C. Stadium
D. Football
E. Southern
F. All of the above

😂😂😂😂😂

Dear @PsychoJag
To your “pulling shat out your arse” statement read below and tell me where I pulled facts from...

Above is the shooting at the homecoming parade at southern university 2018 which was this past season. I present facts only ... as an alum that’s sad you don’t know your own campus news... further proves my point that y’all on campus safety sucks between this and the lights on campus for guest and your own students... the way y’all got triggered speaks volumes lol... JSU don’t look for southern unless y’all losing after talking big stuff... don’t make me embarrass you again ... your dismissed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back