STATS FCS Preseason Top 25 Poll

Tn State would have went far if Murray wasn’t hurt…. I believe their second string qb was hurt also. They were playing a fresh 3rd string qb. Murray plus Cheating Cole would have went FAR!

Dude nothing Miles has EVER done can compare to JSUs history. Absolutely nothing 😆 🤣 😂 😹. Please don't self smack yourself again, we ain't the same lol.
I wish I might go back & forth a mofo who school has a losing record against Concordia!!!! Neegah please shut yo 0-17 against Bama State azz up!!!! Slaw azz school has a losing record against everybody but 2 schools in the SIAC!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ruffin just got yall off being Bama Valley

I wish I might go back & forth a mofo who school has a losing record against Concordia!!!! Neegah please shut yo 0-17 against Bama State azz up!!!! Slaw azz school has a losing record against everybody but 2 schools in the SIAC!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ruffin just got yall off being Bama Valley

If Texas Southern, Prairie View, Alabama State, or Alabama A&M win the SWAC. They will have the same amount championship as JSU since 1999.

But, you mofo got audacity to talk about moving up to G-5 after one damn championship.

Miles vs
Alabama A&M 3-22
Alabama State 0-17
Albany State 20-41
Benedict 10-17
Ft Valley 13-38
Valley 4-6
Morehouse 19-26
Morris Brown 3-10
Savannah State 4-14
Southern 0-2
Tuskegee 17-46
Concordia 2-3
UAPB 0-3

Miles entire W-L record is 236-415-16 WTF are we talking bout?!?!?!?!?
Fugg a "if" yo slaw azz school has a losing record over its entire history!!!!!! LOL get to .500 over yall history before you come for the King! I'm done with yo slaw azz LOL

Miles vs
Alabama A&M 3-22
Alabama State 0-17
Albany State 20-41
Benedict 10-17
Ft Valley 13-38
Valley 4-6
Morehouse 19-26
Morris Brown 3-10
Savannah State 4-14
Southern 0-2
Tuskegee 17-46
Concordia 2-3
UAPB 0-3

Fugg a "if" yo slaw azz school has a losing record over its entire history!!!!!! LOL get to .500 over yall history before you come for the King! I'm done with yo slaw azz LOL
Lmao I tried to give him a way out lol

Miles vs
Alabama A&M 3-22
Alabama State 0-17
Albany State 20-41
Benedict 10-17
Ft Valley 13-38
Valley 4-6
Morehouse 19-26
Morris Brown 3-10
Savannah State 4-14
Southern 0-2
Tuskegee 17-46
Concordia 2-3
UAPB 0-3

View: https://youtu.be/7i_pfDDvFVU

But, we beat the same school that blew you out with a simple azz offense.

Last edited:
Ruffin just got yall off being Bama Valley

Says the one year wonders that are all of a sudden P5 ready after almost a decade of mediocrity but ran away from some D2 Thoroughbreds that was looking for a rematch after rushing for over 350 yards despite completing one pass and played Delta State instead (and almost lost that game as well)

The only reason people are interested in Jackson State is Deion Sanders! Once he goes, the media and fanfare goes away too.

You all better pray and hope Norvell have a good year down in Tallahassee. Because, if he doesn't. They are coming for Coach Sanders.

You can say whatever about 'Dear Old Miles. Atleast, we got our own football stadium on campus. Tuskegee, Alabama A&M, Alabama State, Alcorn State, and Mississippi Valley can say same thing too. 😆

I applaud UMMC for not knocking down Veterans Stadium, and having a little sympathy for their step-brother JSU AKA The Corbin Kyle of Mississippi.

Last edited:
You can say whatever about 'Dear Old Miles. Atleast, we got our own football stadium on campus. Tuskegee, Alabama A&M, Alabama State, Alcorn State, and Mississippi Valley can say same thing too. 😆

I applaud UMMC for not knocking down Veterans Stadium, and having a little sympathy for their step-brother JSU AKA The Corbin Kyle of Mississippi.

Newsflash "We Don't Care About Miles College" lol

Says the one year wonders that are all of a sudden P5 ready after almost a decade of mediocrity but ran away from some D2 Thoroughbreds that was looking for a rematch after rushing for over 350 yards despite completing one pass and played Delta State instead (and almost lost that game as well)
Did we lose to Valley? Don't answer that it's rhetorical lol.
It gotta suck being the rest of y'all 😆 🤣 😂 😹. Can't even brag on your own school since they are sad AF lol

A decade of mediocrity is better than a lifetime. How many rings yall got again? Sit this one out.

Make that make sense dude... LOL

Did we lose to Valley? Don't answer that it's rhetorical lol.
It gotta suck being the rest of y'all 😆 🤣 😂 😹. Can't even brag on your own school since they are sad AF lol
Do we EVER lose to Valley? When was the last time we lost? Was I born? 🤔 And I'm old.

You're a 0 year wonder, win 1 damn football championship YBY

Back