STATS FCS Preseason Top 25 Poll

If FAMU/Jackson loser runs the rest of the table, they could make a case for an at-large.

If that’s Jackson, the NCAA would bend over like Uncle Clifford to ensure they can get some of the Merce … oop, Coach Prime Experience
People might actually watch the playoffs then.....

Campbell is one of THEE most talented teams on our schedule. They had 3 close losses to Elon, Hampton, and Robert- Morris. They also had the 2nd best recruiting class in FCS.

No one cares what you would love! Im glad FAMU made that nice run 20+ years ago but this is 2022 and we are not interested.

The Male Groupies for Coach Prime really need to calm down. One damn SWAC championship, and you all act like everybody in The SWAC is suppose to bow down.

Campbell is one of THEE most talented teams on our schedule. They had 3 close losses to Elon, Hampton, and Robert- Morris. They also had the 2nd best recruiting class in FCS.
Priming (pun intended) an excuse for a homecoming loss to a no-name, traditionless school with a 0.365 all time winning percentage. I got J-State 1-3 after Sept. 17th.

It’s gotta be drugs. Everybody either gets overly sensitive or make up some random bs when it comes to THEE.

Anyway, it would be nice to see more SWAC schools on this list. Hopefully it happens soon, as y’all continue to play catch up.

Well, JSU does have something-in-common with Robert Morris.

Priming (pun intended) an excuse for a homecoming loss to a no-name, traditionless school with a 0.365 all time winning percentage. I got J-State 1-3 after Sept. 17th.
I already said we were going "AND 0" so look for another reason to input your copy n paste post lol.
Your school has been an embarrassment all year. Sit this 1 out 😆

It’s gotta be drugs. Everybody either gets overly sensitive or make up some random bs when it comes to THEE.

Anyway, it would be nice to see more SWAC schools on this list. Hopefully it happens soon, as y’all continue to play catch up.
Jealousy running rampant through this thread ainnit lol

We definitely don't have anything in common with Miles

Correct. We had a decade of dominance, and went to the playoffs twice, and even nationally ranked.

Wow. Since, the inception of The SWAC Championship Game, Jackson State have won a whopping TWO CHAMPIONSHIP in twenty plus years. 👍

Meanwhile, Grambling have eight under their belt during that same time. 😊

How many conference championships did Miles win from 2011-2019? A total of four!

Man, if you all don't sit-down, and go behave yourself.

Back to the topic at hand.

I can see FAMU make it next year if they have a solid run and do well in the playoffs again, even tho I’m not a fan of the playoffs.

Correct. We had a decade of dominance, and went to the playoffs twice, and even nationally ranked.

Wow. Since, the inception of The SWAC Championship Game, Jackson State have won a whopping TWO CHAMPIONSHIP in twenty plus years. 👍

Meanwhile, Grambling have eight under their belt during that same time. 😊

How many conference championships did Miles win from 2011-2019? A total of four!

Man, if you all don't sit-down, and go behave yourself.

Dude nothing Miles has EVER done can compare to JSUs history. Absolutely nothing 😆 🤣 😂 😹. Please don't self smack yourself again, we ain't the same lol.

bama state's last undefeated season they finished #5 in the country and obvs didn't go to the playoffs.
Deion will raise hell, whine, and cry if they go undefeated and not be able to play in the playoffs. If they are as good as the narrative around them is, I’d love to see JSU in the playoffs.

Deion will raise hell, whine, and cry if they go undefeated and not be able to play in the playoffs. If they are as good as the narrative around them is, I’d love to see JSU in the playoffs.
Winning the Celebration bowl is our goal. Coach Prime ain't thinking about no playoffs this year.

Back