STATS FCS Preseason Top 25 Poll

Correct. We had a decade of dominance, and went to the playoffs twice, and even nationally ranked.

Wow. Since, the inception of The SWAC Championship Game, Jackson State have won a whopping TWO CHAMPIONSHIP in twenty plus years. 👍

Meanwhile, Grambling have eight under their belt during that same time. 😊

How many conference championships did Miles win from 2011-2019? A total of four!

Man, if you all don't sit-down, and go behave yourself.
You can give your history from the top of the Empire State Building with the worlds loudest megaphone and Nobody would care. You been slick mouthing in SWAC business to much. Tell miles move up or insert yourself into some SIAC business… up there riding Grambling grapefruits…. Get on with that.

You can give your history from the top of the Empire State Building with the worlds loudest megaphone and Nobody would care. You been slick mouthing in SWAC business to much. Tell miles move up or insert yourself into some SIAC business… up there riding Grambling grapefruits…. Get on with that.
They riding anybody that’s not JSU Lol. They mention what JSU has going on more than they mention their own teams. Their narratives have been dismantled already. Each year it’s going to be a new narrative.

Correct. We had a decade of dominance, and went to the playoffs twice, and even nationally ranked.

Wow. Since, the inception of The SWAC Championship Game, Jackson State have won a whopping TWO CHAMPIONSHIP in twenty plus years. 👍

Meanwhile, Grambling have eight under their belt during that same time. 😊

How many conference championships did Miles win from 2011-2019? A total of four!

Man, if you all don't sit-down, and go behave yourself.

...and we only know because you just said it. Dont you have a D2 board to go brag about beating Lane on?

Deion will raise hell, whine, and cry if they go undefeated and not be able to play in the playoffs. If they are as good as the narrative around them is, I’d love to see JSU in the playoffs.
We are not interested. JSU is moving past FCS. We looking to beat FCS G5 schools. Schools like Campbell (and yall) just something to do.

This ain't basketball 😆 🤣. Y'all were 3TDs behind us last year and that gap will widen to 5 TDs this year.
Y'all were tied in the 4th quarter with the 2nd worst defensive team in all of FCS/FBS football. What did ole @Bewildered say when he was Panthro? "TS Tiger foot, up JSU Tiger Ass" hahahahahahahha. So what y'all got a new team, and we still have the same lowly TSU players...We goin' kick yall ass.

Meanwhile ... we recruiting nothin' but contestants for a Five Heartbeats reboot.

We gonna look good and sang good. We won't play good LOL

Y'all were tied in the 4th quarter with the 2nd worst defensive team in all of FCS/FBS football. What did ole @Bewildered say when he was Panthro? "TS Tiger foot, up JSU Tiger Ass" hahahahahahahha. So what y'all got a new team, and we still have the same lowly TSU players...We goin' kick yall ass.

That's not how football works. We were tied when the game begin in the 1st quarter too right lol. We beat you by 3 TDs once the clock struck 0:00 while amassing well over 500 yards of offense. With the quality depth we've added, Shedeur will most likely be sitting on the bench in the 2nd half after throwing for 6 TDs 😆 🤣

I know. I know.

But, I would love to see somebody from The SWAC or MEAC have a nice run like FAMU had in 1999.

I really would have loved for JSU to play Kennesaw State or East Tennessee State, instead of Campbell.
FAMU 99???? I recall A&T having a run not FAMU….

FAMU 99???? I recall A&T having a run not FAMU….

I believe FAMU went deeper and probably should have won that last playoff game . A&T was the conference champ and loss in the first round and TNST finished the regular season #1 in the country and loss in the first round (starting QB couldn’t play due to injury). Could be wrong, speaking from memory, didn’t go back and research.

I believe FAMU went deeper and probably should have won that last playoff game . A&T was the conference champ and loss in the first round and TNST finished the regular season #1 in the country and loss in the first round (starting QB couldn’t play due to injury). Could be wrong, speaking from memory, didn’t go back and research.
Actually, it was A&T who beat TNState in the first round, right?

Back