(Starz) Power Season 6-Finale

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJD6acnho4g

Let me take over as writer and fix all of this!

At best, it would be cool to see Ghost become Lt. Governor at the expense of betraying and eliminating everyone including, "his own son." <--I'm still standing by that prediction

Think about it. Power 1.0 started out with Ghost launching Club Truth while his enemies were trying to eliminate him. Power 2.0, Ghost is now Lt. Governor, still, he has more enemies trying to eliminate him in another type of game.

Still with that scenario, there are just too many holes to fill. The opposite of all this would be Ghost is shot and they (writers) try to do a "Who shot JR/Victor Newman type of thing," but Ghost never dies, he just disappears.

...shrugging shoulders

Well I predicted wrong.
At best, it would be cool to see Ghost become Lt. Governor at the expense of betraying and eliminating everyone including, "his own son." <--I'm still standing by that prediction.

Think about it. Power 1.0 started out with Ghost launching Club Truth while his enemies were trying to eliminate him. Power 2.0, Ghost is now Lt. Governor, still, he has more enemies trying to eliminate him in another type of game.

Still with that scenario, there are just too many holes to fill. The opposite of all this would be Ghost is shot and they (writers) try to do a "Who shot JR/Victor Newman type of thing," but Ghost never dies, he just disappears.

...shrugging shoulders
@Damariun ...Well, I predicted right didn't I....

Overall I didn't think episode 10 wasn't too bad. It was still rushed and there once again were too many holes. How did Tommy find out Ghost didn't kill Keisha and how did he find out about Proctor's recording? What did Ghost have 2Bit and Spanky do? Who was that following Ghost throughout the episode? And why is it they choose to keep Dre alive?

I like how they allowed Ghost to interact with each of his enemies but I didn't like how they had them all coming after him at once. Those scenes were cheesy but I understand what they were trying to do. This who shot Ghost thing is so unoriginal.

The question now is, is Ghost really dead? I can't see the show surviving without Omari Hardwick. I can't believe he is dead unless they bring in another good actor to feel the void. But then again, they have been consistent in doing things in this Drama series that makes no sense.

Last edited:
@Damariun ...Well, I predicted right didn't I....

Overall I didn't think episode 10 wasn't too bad. It was still rushed and there once again were too many holes. How did Tommy find out Ghost didn't kill Keisha and how did he find out about Proctor's recording? What did Ghost have 2Bit and Spanky do? Who was that following Ghost throughout the episode? And why is it they choose to keep Dre alive?

I like how they allowed Ghost to interact with each of his enemies but I didn't like how they had them all coming after him at once. That was real cheesy. This who shot Ghost thing is so unoriginal.
All them coming at one time is wild. It’s so much I wanna see. I wonder who shot him

Side note...Xfinity is dropping Starz.

I am calling the corporate office tomorrow. Do not call the call centers. Call the corporate office...better still write the CEO and call.

Alright Alright.....

The Governor had Ghost killed and the chick Ramona set everything in to play. The reason is what is the best way for the Governor to get elected? By having a running who has created an awesome program for youth then he gets killed. The narrative is a man who was gritty came clean about his life and when he got on top....his past wanted him dead because he refused to allow favors to get involved with his campaign.

I don't think he's dead. I don't know if the Ramona theory is that bad either.

What better way to get the governor elected. Ghost is killed and Ramona is seen as the women that was starting a relationship. Notice how quick the governor was willing to drop him without that project.

Alright Alright.....

The Governor had Ghost killed and the chick Ramona set everything in to play. The reason is what is the best way for the Governor to get elected? By having a running who has created an awesome program for youth then he gets killed. The narrative is a man who was gritty came clean about his life and when he got on top....his past wanted him dead because he refused to allow favors to get involved with his campaign.
In my Stringer Bell voice...…^^^^^^ now there is a thinking man!

Seriously, I had put this in my post but I deleted it. Ramona was the first person that came to my mind. @The Founder , that is a good theory. I watched episode 10 1 time, then I fast forwarded to Ghost's fall after being shot. He had a look of shock on his face. So it had to be someone he never expected to give him that kind of reaction. Tariq would be the other person but I imagine that once he discovers his father was shot and is near death, he will have change of heart towards his dad (like Michael Corleone with Vito) and he will be distraught.

I can see the other suspects falling apart with their own lies and dirty deeds coming back to haunt them in episodes 11-14. Finally when the dust settles in 15, Jamie St. Patrick is back in the fold just like a Ghost that you never saw coming or going setting the stage for Power 2.0

Just like in the Godfather, The Wire, Scandal, House of Cards, & etc, we get to see how politics is just as dirty and grimy as the streets. <--that's where the writers are taking us

In my Stringer Bell voice...…^^^^^^ now there is a thinking man!

Seriously, I had put this in my post but I deleted it. Ramona was the first person that came to my mind. @The Founder , that is a good theory. I watched episode 10 1 time, then I fast forwarded to Ghost's fall after being shot. He had a look of shock on his face. So it had to be someone he never expected to give him that kind of reaction. Tariq would be the other person but I imagine that once he discovers his father was shot and is near death, he will have change of heart towards his dad (like Michael Corleone with Vito) and he will be distraught.

I can see the other suspects falling apart with their own lies and dirty deeds coming back to haunt them in episodes 11-14. Finally when the dust settles in 15, Jamie St. Patrick is back in the fold just like a Ghost that you never saw coming or going setting the stage for Power 2.0

Just like in the Godfather, The Wire, Scandal, House of Cards, & etc, we get to see how politics is just as dirty and grimy as the streets. <--that's where the writers are taking us

Exactly!!!!

He had a complete look of shock especially with his arms open.

What was the purpose of the shootout when he was with Tommy?

why ghost doesn’t have protection?

Let me start with the top one.....who was the guy that was killed? Ghost looked like he knew him.

Ghost doesn't have protection because he is not in the game anymore on that level. It's public perception.

During the after show, the writer said it was one of those people walking that shot him. I'm going with Tasha and Tariq as the main suspects. He's always had cameras at Truth so it should be open and shut. Blanca heard the shot and should be able to get him help. I don't thimk she's gone that dark yet.

The writer likes Dre.

I can't understand why the story of Breeze is so fascinating to Tariq.

I still think it is a dream because Ghost never tells anyone what he is really thinking. In the series of events leading up to him "being shot" he was giving everyone a piece of his mind. He was telling everyone basically to go to hell.

Back