(Starz) Power Season 6-Finale

Tasha did the next best thing.....Tariq is not going to stop so she chose the option that would keep him alive.

Suit yourself.....LaLa come way its popping like fish grease!!!!

Shiddddddddd I ain't heard no foul stuff about her.
Man them thangs either hard as a rock or you can't touch them because they may burst....nope, you can have the fake stuff. Nice to look at but not for use.

I knew LaKeisha was going to get killed off but never thought it would be Tasha......DAYUM!
All I kept hearing throughout the season was Tommy was going to kill her. Now Tasha doing the deed doesn't surprise me, just how it all went down.

I was about to make some predictions about the aftermath of all of this, but I only confused myself because like we already said, it is just too much going on. Now this goes against things I've heard would happen but I was trying to figure out Ghost's motive for sabotaging Councilman Tate's run for Governor. Then I began to think what if the Ghost character never dies? What if he betrays Tasha, Tariq, and Tommy in order to live a clean life and enter into politics? Just a random thought....

In the end, I am #teamghost. His character was what intrigued me about this series. It is just no where intriguing like the first two or 3 season, a man who is so many steps ahead from his enemies that you could never see him coming or going. I'm so anxious for this long ride to end.

Last edited:
All I kept hearing throughout the season was Tommy was going to kill her. Now Tasha doing the deed doesn't surprise me, just how it all went down.

I was about to make some predictions about the aftermath of all of this, but I only confused myself because like we already said, it is just too much going on. Now this goes against things I've heard would happen but I was trying to figure out Ghost's motive for sabotaging Councilman Tate's run for Governor. Then I began to think what if the Ghost character never dies? What if he portrays Tasha, Tariq, and Tommy in order to live a clean life and enter into politics? Just a random thought....

In the end, I am #teamghost. His character was what intrigued me about this series. It is just no where intriguing like the first two or 3 season, a man who is so many steps ahead from his enemies that you could never see him coming or going. I'm so anxious for this long ride to end.

I think Ghost is playing everybody including his son.

I knew last night was coming, but I still wasn't ready for it. Everybody except Tommy knew Lakeisha wasn't made for the game. Saxe still getting people killed even though Ghost saved him from Tommy. Blanca's sexy ass getting ready to step up to Tommy so I guess her days are numbered.

Again, as Law Dawg pointed out...No Security Cameras any where. In this age of video surveillance everywhere why no cameras?

That was Founder pointing that out.

What I will say is only on Power can a cop execute a cooperation agreement on the streets that actually takes place between a prosecutor, perpetrator/suspect and his or her lawyer in private quarters.

Also, funny how Tommy still doesn't know his top subordinate has been killed and Dre is roaming the streets after killing him.

Stlll entertaining though, I guess I'm caught up in seeing how it all plays out.

Back