(Starz) Power Season 6-Finale

Tommy finna go on a rampage. He thinks with his emotions. This is why i think Ghost will be on top at the end.

That was Founder pointing that out.

What I will say is only on Power can a cop execute a cooperation agreement on the streets that actually takes place between a prosecutor, perpetrator/suspect and his or her lawyer in private quarters.

Also, funny how Tommy still doesn't know his top subordinate has been killed and Dre is roaming the streets after killing him.

Stlll entertaining though, I guess I'm caught up in seeing how it all plays out.

LOL....my wife was saying the same thing about the cop....it would have been more interesting if Keisha would have called the cop bluff....then her and Tommy flipped around and hired the black lawyer who was the US Attorney and is now a private defense attorney. Now that would have flipped the game.

THEN she becomes the new Proctor for Ghost and family......

Drug dealers won't use security cameras in this day and age with the ability to hack into systems.

You missed the point....I'm speaking of CCTV. There is CCTV all over NYC. Also, there are cameras entering damn near every building especially high end buildings. Ghost has a doorman who allows people to enter.

You missed the point....I'm speaking of CCTV. There is CCTV all over NYC. Also, there are cameras entering damn near every building especially high end buildings. Ghost has a doorman who allows people to enter.
Aren't we talking about Keisha getting killed at her house in the SUBURBS?

Ghost is Michael Corleone. He wants to get out, but his family doesn't want to go with him. He has to do more and more dirt to try and get clean, but in trying to get clean he sees he's still dealing with dirty people (politics). Like any good parent, he wants his child to have a better life than he had, but he allowed Tasha and Angela to throw him off his plan.

Ghost is Michael Corleone. He wants to get out, but his family doesn't want to go with him. He has to do more and more dirt to try and get clean, but in trying to get clean he sees he's still dealing with dirty people (politics). Like any good parent, he wants his child to have a better life than he had, but he allowed Tasha and Angela to throw him off his plan.

No he allowed ANGELA to throw him off his plan....she got him off his square. A side chick will always throw a monkey wrench in a man's plan. Cats need to learn to treat a side chick accordingly.....like a SIDE chick....she doesn't now shit about you...doesn't know how your wife looks....doesn't know the names of your kids....as a matter of fact she doesn't deserve to know your real name.

@Attack Dog

If you married and she not the wife....she a side piece. Ghost can call her what he wants but she was a side piece. Ghost has a complex where he tries to justify his actions and feelings for Angela. It's an unresolved part of life where he saw her as a previous love when in fact she was just an object. Hell Angela was a hoe. LOL.....she would have given up the tail to Saxe had he tried.

Ghost could not let go of what he feels could have been versus what is and who is loyal. Tasha may not have wanted Ghost to go legit but she would have supported it as long as he took care of the family. When Ghost got with Angela his entire game was off.

Angela was his first love, but he chose Tommy over her and Tasha was his second choice since she could be trusted in the game. Ghost put himself first instead of his family, but Tasha can't be taken off the hook for her role in almost everything.

Angela was his first love, but he chose Tommy over her and Tasha was his second choice since she could be trusted in the game. Ghost put himself first instead of his family, but Tasha can't be taken off the hook for her role in almost everything.

See I really hate that first love stuff....Ghost a sucka for falling for it. There is nothing better than a woman who is down with your plan.

Also, I have never been a fan of who put who or what first. Life is situational and truth be told Ghost should have thought about what Angela did for a living versus his heart.

That's his downfall. I can't remember who said it first, but Ghost is more concerned with what his wants than with the consequences. If he didn't think about anything else, he should have thought about the impact of his decisions on his children. But Tasha didn't help either.

That's his downfall. I can't remember who said it first, but Ghost is more concerned with what his wants than with the consequences. If he didn't think about anything else, he should have thought about the impact of his decisions on his children. But Tasha didn't help either.

I think he was focused on his by going legit but he blindsided by Angela. Truth be told when she started participating in the investigation to put Ghost in jail...if I was Ghost she would have been dead then.

Back