(Starz) Power Season 6-Finale

I still think it is a dream because Ghost never tells anyone what he is really thinking. In the series of events leading up to him "being shot" he was giving everyone a piece of his mind. He was telling everyone basically to go to hell.

Great point.....

If it is a dream and he wakes up and is in the bed with Tasha and she says, "you had another dream....you know we have the event tonight at Truth so lets get up." Ghost then looks in the camera in shock. The event would be the night at the club where he saw Angela.

If it is a dream and he wakes up and is in the bed with Tasha and she says, "you had another dream....you know we have the event tonight at Truth so lets get up." Ghost then looks in the camera in shock. The event would be the night at the club where he saw Angela.
Damn. But that might be too cliche

That is deep...it would be really messed up if that was real.

Last edited:
Episode 12 Random Thoughts

We finally done with Dre. Such a hell of a way to go out, but that was true karma because he burned everybody.

When Spanky told Dre, "You about to be crispy!" ROTFLMBO!!!

Last edited:
Somewhere, Courtney Kemp is quoted in saying the last 45 seconds of this season's last episode is the best writing she's ever done. If this all turns out to be a dream, I won't forgive her.

Last edited:
He got what he deserved. He burned everybody he knew and it was fitting that he got burned in the end. How can you shoot a man who just protected your daughter and saved your life? Then on top of it all tell him, "I did't tell you to do that shit".

It's is something to that. Tasha wouldn't have pushed her to get the money nor told her about Tommy if there wasn''t something up. To me, the top suspects are Tasha and Tariq :(.

Man this show irritates me every single week. Paz having her own episode was tragic.

At this point, I'm starting to think that none of the main characters actually killed him.
Since this is Power and nothing makes sense since logic is thrown out the window, I will say the Democratic party played a part in his "death".

Man this show irritates me every single week. Paz having her own episode was tragic.

At this point, I'm starting to think that none of the main characters actually killed him.
Since this is Power and nothing makes sense since logic is thrown out the window, I will say the Democratic party played a part in his "death".
This crossed my mind a couple of weeks ago. Cynthia Addai-Robinson (can't think of her name on the show) did it.

This episode had some promise, but Pas' behavior and hate for Ghost was just too much. Just didn't come across as realistic, maybe the actress was trying too hard to be convincing. I understand how she could blame Ghost for all of Angela's missteps, but her actions were unrealistic and laughable at times.

This episode had some promise, but Pas' behavior and hate for Ghost was just too much. Just didn't come across as realistic, maybe the actress was trying too hard to be convincing. I understand how she could blame Ghost for all of Angela's missteps, but her actions were unrealistic and laughable at times.
Exactly. I was light you finna kill this man in broad daylight and in his club during an event.

Bruh I think the Democratic Party did kill him. The governor wants to win the race...what better way to do it than to kill a running mate to bring sympathy.

This crossed my mind a couple of weeks ago. Cynthia Addai-Robinson (can't think of her name on the show) did it.

That sexy specimen of a black woman.

Wait...she always hated Ghost and she is dealing with some stress. Sister dead...no money...son can't go to college and father can't get the Nursing care he needs...all because the sister was involved with a no good dude who got her killed and now can't get the death benefits either....WHEW!!!

Be thankful you never came in contact with any females like that. You know, those that act illogical and will "burn an entire house down with them in it".

LMAO!!!! Or stalk you after putting you in prison......yea she stalked me and I had file a restraining order.

Exactly. I was light you finna kill this man in broad daylight and in his club during an event.

LOL...man a scorned woman will do the most.

I was looking back at all of the posts in this thread. Then I had this random thought. It all could be some twisted set up.

What if, Ghost really did fake his death?

You see, I thought that Paz being alerted of Ghost's Will & inheritance happened a little too quick. When Paz asked Tasha if she killed Ghost, Tasha smirked as if she knew something. Maybe she thought she killed Ghost but Tariq helped to cover it up and like his name, Jamie actually becomes "Ghost"? I add Tariq in the equation because the Italians could possibly put him and his mom in a situation where they are told to deal with Ghost or he is gone. Tasha also has to be protected from Tommy when he finds out Tasha killed Keisha. So Tariq protects his mom and himself and covers his dad at the same time. (shrugging shoulders)

Note the title of episode #15--> "Exactly How We Planned It!"

just another #powertheory we shall see..

I was looking back at all of the posts in this thread. Then I had this random thought. It all could be some twisted set up.

What if, Ghost really did fake his death?

You see, I thought that Paz being alerted of Ghost's Will & inheritance happened a little too quick. When Paz asked Tasha if she killed Ghost, Tasha smirked as if she knew something. Maybe she thought she killed Ghost but Tariq helped to cover it up and like his name, Jamie actually becomes "Ghost"? I add Tariq in the equation because the Italians could possibly put him and his mom in a situation where they are told to deal with Ghost or he is gone. Tasha also has to be protected from Tommy when he finds out Tasha killed Keisha. So Tariq protects his mom and himself and covers his dad at the same time. (shrugging shoulders)

Note the title of episode #15--> "Exactly How We Planned It!"

just another #powertheory we shall see..
Bruh,
That’s a mean theory!

Back