Sitting In Starbucks While Black

We are never going back into slavery. The "book" doesn't call for us to go back into slavery. It calls for us to be free after 400 years in the land of bondage. Those 400 years are almost up! First slaves arrived in 1619. Do the math.

What we must do it prepare to exit this place before God's judgment hits. Hence "come out of her my people". But I'm not going to pretend anyone reads their bible. Oh well....

1. What page that's on

2. Once we are freed, do you think everything will be sweet?

3. Where should we go?

4. Not saying you're wrong, but in this book, do you think America is Babylon?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/19/news/companies/starbucks-arrests-philadelphia/index.html

The two black men arrested at a Philadelphia Starbucks last week say they were handcuffed within minutes of entering the store.
Rashon Nelson and Donte Robinson appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Thursday and described their arrest. They said they went to Starbucks for a business meeting that they believed would change their lives.

Nelson said he asked to use the restroom shortly after walking in and was told it was only for paying customers. The two men were waiting for a third person when a white store employee called 911 minutes later.

Black people are in bondage all over the world. Does this just apply to America?

Specifically America yes (because this is our "2nd Egypt"). But you are correct in acknowledging black people are in bondage all over the world. That was foretold in scripture too:

Deuteronomy 28: 64-66

64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

1. What page that's on

2. Once we are freed, do you think everything will be sweet?

3. Where should we go?

4. Not saying you're wrong, but in this book, do you think America is Babylon?

1. The "initial" 400 years of bondage can be referenced here.
Genesis 15: 13-14
3 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

This is reinforced here:
Deuteronomy 28:68
And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with "ships", by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall redeem you.

2. No, everything will NOT be sweet. But, it will be better than the mess that will eventually come to the U.S.

Baruch 2: 29-35
29 If ye will not hear my voice, surely this very great multitude shall be turned into a small number among the nations, where I will scatter them. 30 For I knew that they would not hear me, because it is a stiffnecked people: but in the land of their captivities they shall remember themselves. 31 And shall know that I am the Lord their God: for I will give them an heart, and ears to hear: 32 And they shall praise me in the land of their captivity, and think upon my name, 33 And return from their stiff neck, and from their wicked deeds: for they shall remember the way of their fathers, which sinned before the Lord. 34 And I will bring them again into the land which I promised with an oath unto their fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and they shall be lords of it: and I will increase them, and they shall not be diminished. 35 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them to be their God, and they shall be my people: and I will no more drive my people of Israel out of the land that I have given them.

3. Stay tuned. This will be revealed very soon. Some say Ghana.

4. Yes. This is proven via scripture as well.

1. The "initial" 400 years of bondage can be referenced here.

This is reinforced here:

2. No, everything will NOT be sweet. But, it will be better than the mess that will eventually come to the U.S.

3. Stay tuned. This will be revealed very soon. Some say Ghana.

4. Yes. This is proven via scripture as well.

Good stuff

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back