Sitting In Starbucks While Black

That won’t happen we have those blacks that will always believe The white mans ice is always colder and are willing to take any abuse from them to eat with them, to go to school with them, and to get in their bed with their cave beasts knuckle dragging women. And it’s not his fault these types of negros are sick from 400 years of brain washing that what we create even if it is a coffee chain to complete with Starbucks is is somehow inferior

It's not brain washing it's called ACCESS. You can't have your hood coffee shops in only certain places only. They like McDonalds know where to setup shop at. It's not by Sally Soul Food Stroke Attack Shack-it's in Wal Marts.
Or like CVS making sure they are ALWAYS next to Walgreens.

Folks see the white man's ice as colder because they see EFFORT unlike with many of the black folks-who feel just being black is good enough. Being black owned is not enough to get me in your store.

It's not brain washing it's called ACCESS. You can't have your hood coffee shops in only certain places only. They like McDonalds know where to setup shop at. It's not by Sally Soul Food Stroke Attack Shack-it's in Wal Marts.

Folks see the white man's ice as colder because they see EFFORT unlike with many of the black folks-who feel just being black is good enough. Being black owned is not enough to get me in your store.
While I agree that convenience is attractive that is no reason to support companies who demonstrate their disdain for you in their establishment. I, personally, would rather do without than patronize a company like that. It is called sacrifice.

Chick-fila is another I do not patronize plus their stuff is not all that anyway. Most of why we support these companies is marketing if you get right down to it. We are being mind f***ed and happy about it.

Last edited:

You proved my point how did they get the impression that the White man put more effort into something than black people. They get that impression because we have been taught to hate ourselves and it’s not our fault again 400 years of massa teaching you how inferior you are to him make you see each other as inferior. That’s a mind is still in chains. So much so when you go into that white own store and he give you half ass service, he won’t even greet you, he follows around the store because he sees you as a savage that will steal. And when you make your purchase he won’t even put your change in your hand he will throw it at you and you will see nothing wrong with it . Because in the mindset of a house negro the fact that cracker just acknowledged your existence made your day now and now you feels equivalent to him. Because at that moment the house negro feels he earned some status and now he is better than his own people. The only EFFORT the white man will invest in when it comes to you is keeping you out of his town away from his kids and his women and somehow we still haven’t got the message and that’s then main reason they put Trump in office to make America great again. Now when you go to a black owned store in the mist of your own people who love you who identifies with you somehow you will look down on them even if they treat you with The upmost respect nevertheless you will still criticize and critique them and look down on them because you have been taught that white is right and black is wack. Again it’s not your fault because your sick you have stripped of your identity your language and who you are for 400 years you been fed images of a white Jesus, a white heaven, white angels, and how pure everything white is and how polluted and disgusting everything black is. Now when I say “you” I’m speaking in generalities not you directly but the general masses of blacks that feel this way.

Have you ever heard of the economic bounce theory? For every other race of people just that you are the same as them is enough for them to pass up Kroger, WinCo, and Albertsons to shop at El Amigo market, Pho market and the such. Then go to the chain store for the items not at their cultural market.

Here you go...please listen to this short video. Most of Dr. Anderson's lectures are a couple of hours this one is 10 key minutes from lectures and interviews. This man's teaching along with a couple others have changed everything financially for me and my children. My kids will never have to stay on a job they don't like. If they plan well their children may never have to work.

Side note if you have any assets PLEASE get a Will. I read yesterday how the lawyers and courts are eating millions out of Prince's estate and the family has not received $1, because he had no Will. Breaks my heart.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of the economic bounce theory? For every other race of people just that you are the same as them is enough for them to pass up Kroger, WinCo, and Albertsons to shop at El Amigo market, Pho market and the such. Then go to the chain store for the items not at their cultural market.

Here you go...please listen to this short video. Most of Dr. Anderson's lectures are a couple of hours this one is 10 key minutes from lectures and interviews. This man's teaching along with a couple others have changed everything financially for me and my children. My kids will never have to stay on a job they don't like. If they plan well their children may never have to work.

Side note if you have any assets PLEASE get a Will. I read yesterday how the lawyers and courts are eating millions out of Prince's estate and the family has not received $1, because he had no Will. Breaks my heart.

/\ /\ /\ That up there.

Many are just seeing America for what it is. Black folks just thought Massa had finally let them in the big house to eat at the main dinner table. Now they realize Donald Trump was voted in by the slave master offspring to send them back out to the slave quarters. Amazing! What have these folks been seeing since the 60's enend Jim Crow? This ain't new!

Many are just seeing America for what it is. Black folks just thought Massa had finally let them in the big house to eat at the main dinner table. Now they realize Donald Trump was voted in by the slave master offspring to send them back out to the slave quarters. Amazing! What have these folks been seeing since the 60's enend Jim Crow? This ain't new!
In denial and wanting the approval of other folk to be relevant. We do it all the time....especially in sports.

No, it is not new but it is PATHETIC and SAD! All of this RACISM and BIGOGTRY hurt my heart to the core. We as people should know better and do better.

Folks see the white man's ice as colder because they see EFFORT unlike with many of the black folks-who feel just being black is good enough. Being black owned is not enough to get me in your store

Well, as far as myself, being black is enough to get me in your store, but not enough to keep me in your store if you do not treat me the way I wish to be treated. But I am not going to go into a black business and make outrageous demands like I have seen some of us do. I do not expect a "hook up". Just charge me a fair price and be professional. Some black businesses need to learn how to treat black customers, and some black customers need to learn how to treat black businesses. It is a two way street. But anyway, back to Starbucks........

Let me preface my comment by saying this.....THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE POLICE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED TO EVEN BE INVOLVED IN THIS!!!! This was not a matter for the police, PERIOD!!!

With that said, once they WERE called, the officers' hands were tied. A property owner (or person with legitimate controlling interest, such as a business manager) has the right to ask any person to leave their property for ANY reason, even NO reason. If they ask you to leave, and you refuse, especially after the police show up and ask you to leave, it's trespassing. I don't think these cops wanted to make that arrest, but had no options.

Let me ask you this (crude example, but good nonetheless)......If a person showed up at your house with a friend, and you decide that you don't want them there. They tell you that they aren't leaving and plop down on your couch. No argument, no fight, but just plop down on your couch and refuse to leave your house. You call the police, and they show up and say, "Well they didn't do anything wrong, so there's nothing we can do", and leave without taking any action to get this person out of your house. You would be on the first thing smoking to file a complaint on the officer (after you whip the person on the couch's arse.....lol)

At the end of the day, this dumbassery is SQUARELY at the feet of the manager who called the police. The police are obligated to respond to a request for police service, and must follow the law in doing this. I don't see why Starbucks as a whole should suffer in this (unless there is something I don't know about where there is policy or standard procedure across their stores that they respond to this in this manner). This, to me, is more about the individual that happens to work for Starbucks, than Starbucks itself as a company. That said, I can't stand their coffee.....Too expensive, and way over the top.

Back