Sitting In Starbucks While Black

This is why a lot of Wipipo committ crimes and get off. They know blks will be followed, harassed, attacked, falsely imprisoned & shot and society will look the other because that is the way a lot of people have been conditioned.

I had no idea there was one of these companies in Houston. It is not far from the sTu campus so when I need to kill some time in the area I will stop in. I wish there was one on the Northside/Humble area. While I am not one to hangout I would support them.

On a side note: An sTu alum has two cigar locations in the Humble/Atascocita area. Top 10 Cigars. One is on the Beltway @ Wilson Rd. And the other is on 1960 E near Timber Forest.

Last edited:

It is time for ALL Black folk to stop patronizing that place.

That won’t happen we have those blacks that will always believe The white mans ice is always colder and are willing to take any abuse from them to eat with them, to go to school with them, and to get in their bed with their cave beasts knuckle dragging women. And it’s not his fault these types of negros are sick from 400 years of brain washing that what we create even if it is a coffee chain to complete with Starbucks is is somehow inferior

That won’t happen we have those blacks that will always believe The white mans ice is always colder and are willing to take any abuse from them to eat with them, to go to school with them, and to get in their bed with their cave beasts knuckle dragging women. And it’s not his fault these types of negros are sick from 400 years of brain washing that what we create even if it is a coffee chain to complete with Starbucks is is somehow inferior

Now who can argue with that????? LOL!!!

The closest Starbucks are in the areas in Mississippi you would think they are. I promise you if you didn't Google you would probably be right if you are familiar with MS smh lol

I have never got the craze for their overprice coffee that I can't buy at Murphys for 99 cents lol (and I don't even drink coffee like that. The last time I drank some was when the country was in a deep freeze back in February

Back